HH "Reunion" UPDATE!

Blue Charvel

RSVP!!!  

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I really would like to go. As things fall into place we'll see where I stand. Things are starting to become clearer. There always seems to tons o' hoops to jump through in life, but what fun would life be without them?

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in!

Would be cool to see a live band to go with the alcohol consumption :beerbang:

I was told by my friends that I grow fond to donkeys & midgets in an alcoholic haze. :crazy:

If you invite me, please keep me away from the following:

Toilet

Microwave

knives

kitchen

bedroom

Diningroom

Livingroom

Backyard

Garage

Garbage

Neighbors

Pets

Goldfish

You get the point!!!!

:rofl2: I've got a friend like that!

BUMP!

Less than a year away, who's still up for it. I'm still serious about it if people are still into it. :)

:beerbang:

If this definitely ends up being East Coast then I'm definitely there. I can make up any excuse to go visit our company's HQ (the American Express Tower in downtown Manhattan) & work will send me over....

BUMP!

Less than a year away, who's still up for it. I'm still serious about it if people are still into it. :)

:beerbang:

If this definitely ends up being East Coast then I'm definitely there. I can make up any excuse to go visit our company's HQ (the American Express Tower in downtown Manhattan) & work will send me over....

Cool stuff mate!! :drink:

I'm in!

Would be cool to see a live band to go with the alcohol consumption :beerbang:

I was told by my friends that I grow fond to donkeys & midgets in an alcoholic haze. :crazy:

If you invite me, please keep me away from the following:

Toilet

Microwave

knives

kitchen

bedroom

Diningroom

Livingroom

Backyard

Garage

Garbage

Neighbors

Pets

Goldfish

You get the point!!!!

:rofl2: I've got a friend like that!

GREAT!

Now you got two!!! :banana:

If this reunion is anything like Dakota Rockfest was this weekend then this will be one hell of a party.

Hey Pete, do you think Damon could come to be the bartender again? :lol:

We should even invite the Fake Richie and the Fake Slash and maybe Taime Downe will show up in his dress. :whistle:

Oh yeah Farcry would have to play this event. :drink:

You still looking at the June date Pete?

Absolutely, how's that look for you?

Hahaha! I truly have no idea. It's all down to work n kids schooling n Wendys work n stuff. I know we both want to go but we have a few things cooking at the moment that may be cash heavy (bathroom conversion and potentially building a new extension on the house over the next 12 - 24 months).

So it really is allll up in the air. Probably have a better idea in the new year.

• 5 months later...

BUMP!!!

June 27th approaches, and I am still here, and still planning to entertain as many of you that show up. Again, this will be a chance to meet, talk, drink and eat with your friends from HeavyHarmonies.com in a fairly family-friendly environment (as I have a family and stuff). I will provide food and drink starting at about noon or so until whenever it is that we stop.

I realise there have been a number of other suggestions as to venue, timing, what have you, but I am definitely doing this, and I'm doing it in Jersey because that just works for me... I have a large house, with a large deck, a large grill, and 3 1/2 acres of land so there should be enough space ...wanna come? You're more than welcome, just PM me and let me know.

Keef, no excuses this time brother, I expect you here. I'll even buy a 30 of PBR if that's what it takes... ;)

June 27, 2009: Make your arrangements and mark your damn calendars!

I'm marketing on my cali as we speak. What is the closest hotel by you? In case some of us get a little 3 sheets to the wind :whistle:

Purhaps!

It will be a good time to talk about hotel sharing, taxi sharing. I do believe I'm going to leave the little lady at home (I think this affair will just bore her to death).

Maybe some of us can take a trip to VINTAGE VINYL for everyone who hasn't been there :tumbsup:

Just some ideas!

As much as I'd loooooove to go I just don't see it happening.

With what it costs me to get over to Dakota Rock Fest and with me saving to buy a house it's probably just not gonna be in the cards. I was hoping to be able to just fly in for a few days but unless I can find a great deal for plane tickets for my wife and I then I don't see it happening. :crying:

Plans are going well, so watch out guys, the Brits are coming: :gone:

:cheer::dance:

After an hour of my company you won't be doing that, ask anyone that's met me :D

Damn I would love to be there and meet everyone that makes the journey, but it is probably not going to happen what with us expecting a baby the end of April and also expecting people down for Rock Fest in July. But, if by chance I win a million $$$ in the lottery I promise I'll be there!

After an hour of my company you won't be doing that, ask anyone that's met me :D

Jez!

You don't understand!

I'm goin' to call the airport and demand them to give you a cavity search!! :lol:

True ! Too true !! Everyone who's met you was drunk after 30 minutes ! I vouch for that ! :rofl2:

Jez!

You don't understand!

I'm goin' to call the airport and demand them to give you a cavity search!! :lol:

As long as she is hot, get the rubber gloves out and bring it on!! :D

True ! Too true !! Everyone who's met you was drunk after 30 minutes ! I vouch for that ! :rofl2:

Such is my sparkling personality. I usaually drive people to drink very quickly. :D

Such is my sparkling personality. I usaually drive people to drink very quickly. :D

So does my wife and I live with her!!! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

As I've already told Pete, my wife and I are trying are best to make it.

Our 10 year anniversary is June 26th and were thinking of just making a week of it and going to New York and being able to hit this party as well.

She hopes to see a broadway show and I hope to see a Yankee game and maybe get some cd hunting in too.

As of right now I don't know if were gonna be able to afford it or not but I sure hope we can find a way to make it happen.

Our 10 year anniversary is June 26th and were thinking of just making a week of it and going to New York and being able to hit this party as well.

She hopes to see a broadway show and I hope to see a Yankee game and maybe get some cd hunting in too.

As of right now I don't know if were gonna be able to afford it or not but I sure hope we can find a way to make it happen.

If you go to Broadway with her, and aren't a Broadway sort of guy, try and see if she'll agree to Avenue Q. You'll be in stitches.

(If it's still open. Who knows what's going to be happening in 5 months?)

If you go to Broadway with her, and aren't a Broadway sort of guy, try and see if she'll agree to Avenue Q. You'll be in stitches.

(If it's still open. Who knows what's going to be happening in 5 months?)

Oh I'm not a broadway guy at all, but she's been trying to get me to see one of those type of shows or even a Circ de Sole(did I spell that right? :unsure: ) show.