Spanish "reader's comments"

Delbert

Вы не желаете вас сумели как прочитать русский язык? После этого вы знали бы я писал около. Oh наилучшим образом, некоторые людей как раз не может получить его правым.....

I cannot believe you just said that about Keef's mother...

:yikes: Say wha? You must have used a different online translator than I did.

Which one did you use? The one I used is called "My Imagination."

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Вы не желаете вас сумели как прочитать русский язык? После этого вы знали бы я писал около. Oh наилучшим образом, некоторые людей как раз не может получить его правым.....

That's a good one, that's what I use whenever I talk to women. :anon:

Ð’Ñ‹ не желаете Ð²Ð°Ñ Ñумели как прочитать руÑÑкий Ñзык? ПоÑле Ñтого вы знали бы Ñ Ð¿Ð¸Ñал около. Oh наилучшим образом, некоторые людей как раз не может получить его правым.....

Odd. According to Babelfish, the translation of the above passage is "Metalmaniac777's favorite band is the Spin Doctors. He has a secret shrine to them under his bed, and keeps their CDs hidden behind his toilet to avoid embarrassment. By the way, Pepsi-Cola brings your ancestors back from the dead. Bite the Wax Tadpole, kids!"

Ð’Ñ‹ не желаете Ð²Ð°Ñ Ñумели как прочитать руÑÑкий Ñзык? ПоÑле Ñтого вы знали бы Ñ Ð¿Ð¸Ñал около. Oh наилучшим образом, некоторые людей как раз не может получить его правым.....

According to Babelfish, the translation of the above passage is "Metalmaniac777's favorite band is the Spin Doctors. He has a secret shrine to them under his bed and keeps their CDs hidden behind his toilet to avoid embarrassment. By the way, Pepsi-Cola brings your ancestors back from the dead. Bite the Wax Tadpole, kids!"

Gimme a minute...I'm trying to figure out how to say "Dammit, I have no witty comeback" in Russian...

Just one exception:

I AM going to continue to allow foreign language comments for those discs that are not sung in English. That only seems fair.

-Dan

I think this post from Dan deserves to be visited again, since some of the recent Spanish comments on the main site have been for bands that did their albums in Spanish (Sangre Azul) and/or bands that are actually from Spain (91 Suite). It's perfectly suitable for those discs to be commented on in Spanish.

Just one exception:

I AM going to continue to allow foreign language comments for those discs that are not sung in English. That only seems fair.

-Dan

I think this post from Dan deserves to be visited again, since some of the recent Spanish comments on the main site have been for bands that did their albums in Spanish (Sangre Azul) and/or bands that are actually from Spain (91 Suite). It's perfectly suitable for those discs to be commented on in Spanish.

Well I think the exception should be for discs sung in a different language rather than the bands being from that country. Otherwise, we'll be having Treat comments in Swedish, Skagarack comments in Danish, etc.

The logic is that discs sung in languages other than English presumably have greater appeal to speakers of that language and there's less of a likelihood of English speakers being inconvenienced, etc., etc.

There is no perfect solution...

-Dan