Jon Oliva's Pain

Fat Freddy

I thought the new C-II-C was their best since WATCHING IN SILENCE... the two in between that and DELUSIONS had their moments but neither one ever truly grabbed me by the nards.

I thought the new C-II-C was their best since WATCHING IN SILENCE... the two in between that and DELUSIONS had their moments but neither one ever truly grabbed me by the nards.

Well the production really let down 'The Middle of Nowhere' but there were some great songs on there but not as many as were on the debut. 'Burden of Truth' while being OTT is just amazing IMO but I know you weren't as crazy about that Keith. The new is great again and I think for me at least it's my third favorite after 'Burden' and the debut.

Well the production really let down 'The Middle of Nowhere' but there were some great songs on there but not as many as were on the debut. 'Burden of Truth' while being OTT is just amazing IMO but I know you weren't as crazy about that Keith. The new is great again and I think for me at least it's my third favorite after 'Burden' and the debut.

I'd definitely have "Burden..." as my favourite followed by the debut too, but "The Middle of Nowhere" is 3rd for me (agree that the production spoilt it) with this new one a very distant 4th (again a horrible production).

I'd definitely have "Burden..." as my favourite followed by the debut too, but "The Middle of Nowhere" is 3rd for me (agree that the production spoilt it) with this new one a very distant 4th (again a horrible production).

I'll agree that the production on the new one isn't as good as "Burden" but the songs are all awesome where "Middle of Nowhere" didn't have as many great songs IMO.