Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

stuck in lodi

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it wasnt, it was cut short....and now theyre tryna decide what to do for season 2, because they were going to use the planned finale for S1 as the pilot for S2, but apparently it wont work very well to kick off a series....so they have to scrap a well written finale because of the writers strike

or something like that...

• 4 months later...

A second season of "Sarah Connor" obviously is in the works, cuz I've been seeing promos for it on the Fox Network lately... I believe it comes back in September

A second season of "Sarah Connor" obviously is in the works, cuz I've been seeing promos for it on the Fox Network lately... I believe it comes back in September

I'm looking forward to the new Terminatior movie staring Christian Bale as John Connor. :tumbsup:

But I did like this series too and will watch the second season for sure.

It should only be an "What If" scenario.

it is. this is an alternate timeline, the Terminator Universe has something like 5 or 6 different timelines that split off after each movie, so the story in T3 has nothing to do with this one, but T2 does...

but i agree, Sarah Connor is nothing like the Linda Hamilton version, she seems to have mellowed out after a year or two

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Not sure if anyone is still watching this show but the season finale is this coming friday.

I was just shocked on last weeks episode when Derek Reece(Brian Austin Green) was shot and killed.

I'm guessing his contract was coming to an end and he wanted off the show.

Prison Break is taking the time slot the following week to finish up it's last 7 episodes now that it's been canceled after 4 seasons.

I really hate to see Brian Austin Green go. I love it when "kid" actors are able to find a roll to break them away from the type casting they get. Just like Mark Paul Gosslar and Rick Schroder did on NYPD Blue, they were able to break the mold that people had for them and revive their careere

I really hate to see Brian Austin Green go. I love it when "kid" actors are able to find a roll to break them away from the type casting they get. Just like Mark Paul Gosslar and Rick Schroder did on NYPD Blue, they were able to break the mold that people had for them and revive their careere

And Mark Paul Gosslar is kicking butt on 'Raising the Bar' now too.

I'm wondering if they'll somehow write in that Derek Reece from the future somehow sends himself back.

I'm not sure if that's possible but this show seems to get around things like death by jumping in and out of the future and past. I felt like he brought a lot to the show so I was just shocked when he was killed.

Spoiler Alert:

Wow what a shocker in the season finale(and hopefully not the show finale) as we see John Conner and Weaver go into the future where Derek and Kyle Reece are both alive and well. I'm guessing that this is when John tells Kyle to back into time so this would be prior to the first Terminator movie. Great twists from the shows writers and should make for an interesting season 3 if their picked up by Fox.

• 1 month later...

This appears to have been cancelled by Fox and what a shame since they could of done some cool things with John being in the future as set up in the Season Finale. Damn I'm sick of finding shows I love and networks cancelling them.

To bad the Sci-Fi channel won't step up and bring this show to their network.

Yup, it's toast.