The buyer/seller windsoreyes2 w/1600+ feedback is...

I'd tried convincing Ebay that Windsoreyes was Jamie but they didn't bite. Levine's new ID dirtylooks. This guy blows me away with his pure stupidity, he bids on my stuff after I'ved had him NARUed about a dozen times. At least Arwine fucked off after a few times knowing I'd report him and he,d get NARUed, Levine doesn't learn to stay away. :loser:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The ID is actually 'looksdirty'....LOL....and, yeah.....Jaime told me that it is someone he pissed off that is doing that. What I don't understand is....if it is....how does the ID, who has a shipping address that IS Levine's, just buy shit and have it send to Jaime??

I dunno...but I'll get to the bottom of it eventually...

The ID is actually 'looksdirty'....LOL....and, yeah.....Jaime told me that it is someone he pissed off that is doing that. What I don't understand is....if it is....how does the ID, who has a shipping address that IS Levine's, just buy shit and have it send to Jaime??

NOW WHAT HAPPENED?

Looksdirty = No longer a registered user, Explanation: Administrative Cancellation

NOW WHAT HAPPENED?

Looksdirty = No longer a registered user, Explanation: Administrative Cancellation

About 6 emails happened....LOL

I think I finally got through to them about these fake ID's from 'Jaime Levine'.....we'll see how the rest plays out....

NOW WHAT HAPPENED?

I think I finally got through to them about these fake ID's from 'Jaime Levine'.....we'll see how the rest plays out....

You know, I have read most of the threads about him on here.

BUT He has won a lot of stuff from me over the past 2 years using 20+ differant names and always pays ASAP. I guess I have been luck but he is one person I have never had a problem with, strange

Guest Lloyd

This guy recently won 2 discs from me which i promptly sent out (in the same package of course). A few weeks later he het me with a non-receipt claim through PayPal. The information he gave PayPal was that he only recieved one of the items!!!????

PayPal of course decided in his favor....

NOW WHAT HAPPENED?

I did my weekely duty of reporting Levine after he placed a bid on one of my auctions and got his looksdirty id NARUed. Ebay told me they have no control over new memberships because it's automated. Ebay makes too much damn money off these ass clowns and that's why they don't want to get rid of them. Ebay is as crooked as are the bad bidders and bad sellers of the world.

The registration may be automated, but there's absolutely NO REASON they can't red flag specific addressess when they come through

• 3 weeks later...

His new one is eyecantdrive55. He should be toast in about 5...4...3...2...

I'd update his new id getting NARUed within the next few hours, but it would be a waste of time.

Update: He's GONE!!! For about 5 minutes because just like head lice on school kids he'll be back and festering around trying to create havoc until he's caught again. I don't know why he even bothers bidding on my things, I get rid of him instantly. The last dozen or so times he bid on my things I got rid of him before auctions end and reported him and he got NARUed. IDIOT!!!! :screwy:

The stinky twat is back again bidding on the very same item I got him NARUed on a few hours ago. New id soon to be gone 1271rc

UPDATE: It took Ebay 20 minutes to dispatch of the piece of shit. 1271rc is toast!!! I received a message from Ebay saying they'll try and focus on this guy. Whatever!!!!???!!!! they told the same thing to Jim last month and Levine's been back 5 or 6 times since.

There is still no reason evilbay can incorporate a flagging system for when specific mailing addressess register to their website.

Here is the proof he came back 3 times and got NARUed each time...you'd think he would learn his lesson and stay away, but no.

Eric Steel auction with Levine's attempts at bidding

So I got nasty in the end, but I'm sick of his shit.

Here is the proof he came back 3 times and got NARUed each time...you'd think he would learn his lesson and stay away, but no.

Eric Steel auction with Levine's attempts at bidding

So I got nasty in the end, but I'm sick of his shit.

You may need to set your 'buyer setting's up to not allow feedback below 10 or whatever the number the allow is......that's what I did....

cunningham12white92 is his new ID.....

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Should have known better...bought a copy of Villan from this guy and its a Time Warp CD-R bootleg. I know he is selling a lot of rare CDs now on ebay, some I have heard are legit...and some are boots like the one I got. So just beware that you might get screwed.

I filed a paypal dispute and he immediately denied it was a boot and escalated my dispute to a claim. So we will see if good prevails over evil I guess :P

But it was fun leaving this ass munch negative feedback :2up:

I mean to say this but forgot. I always file a Paypal dispute in situation like this (which has only happened a few times) so someone can't just dump the money out of their Paypal account while we work it out. A dispute will put the money on hold until the parties resolve their issue. This guy could have said I'm sorry you are not happy, return it and I'll refund your money. I would have sent it back, got my refund, closed the dispute, end of story. That is what an honest stand up seller would do.

Instead, he decided to just lie and immediately bump it up as a claim. That's the kind of guy you are dealing with in case you decide to buy from him.