The buyer/seller windsoreyes2 w/1600+ feedback is...

The seller/buyer windsoreyes2 with over 1600+ feedback is that idiot Jamie Levine. The Kiss collecting/Philadelphia Eagles lovin' idiot who has had multiple Ebay id's and is one of the crazy tape collector guys, to go along with Sean Kaufman and the Rob/Chris guy.

I suppose with this ID , he is able to keep his nose clean and not get kicked off Ebay.

I'm only guessing it's him, but these facts can't be overlooked.

Jamie Levine is from Freehold, NJ

windsoreyes2 is located in Freehold, NJ

Jamie Levine is an avid KISS and Philadelphia Eagles collector

windsoreyes2 is an avid KISS and Philadelphia Eagles collector and seller if you look at his past deals in the last month.

windsoreyes2 is a new name to block, for all those who have had problems with him before.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like you're on the money, Dave....

I won several items from him recently and the name just never clicked with me, probably because I never got burned by Jamie.

Anyway, here is the name on the Ebay invoice:

Martin Levine

12 Ethan Allen Rd

Freehold, NJ 07728

Items were mailed out to me in a decent amount of time, although I had several issues with him. As a seller, he wasn't so hot, IMO.

Damn I knew that name sounded familiar. I went to block him on Ebay and I found out I already had last March. I also found another thread with this idiot windsoreyes2 in it.

another thread with Jamie Levine

Check out post #20.

Did anyone notice who the final two bidders were on the IDOLS OF PERVERSITY?

www_dartweltmeisterin_de outbid windsoreyes2.

WS2 also was the high bidder on the Brisk cassette ($100+) and the Arsin CD ($150).

Wow! WS2 has been going nuts bidding/buying lately:

WS2 bids

Bid on 588 items, with 402 items won/bought, all in the last month.

WS2 also was the high bidder on the Brisk cassette ($100+) and the Arsin CD ($150).

WS2 bids

Two bidders I've blocked. Damn!!! Koogs has more patience than me to have to wait or play around with those fools.

No one can pay for 402 items bought at pretty much the same time. I have a feeling some sellers are going to wait a long, long time before getting paid. That or he'll get NARUed before ever paying the sellers.

WS2 bids

Crazy !!! :screwy:

• 2023 Gold Donors

I've bought from this guy on ebay about 5-6 times over the past year and always got my stuff. The only problem is he doesn't respond to questions about his items (or anything else for that matter). He had a few cd that I wanted to find out if they were original pressings and he never responded.

I can remember making the connection a while ago....realised that he used that ID for selling...mostly. Until fairly recently he's used it for both.....and in conjunction with alternate ID's.

I've warned plenty of people about these guys.......some people listen........some don't.....

Either way, they're a thorn in the side of many......

I reported the idiot and Ebay said that it couldn't find any proof that he was the same user who used a bunch of past NARUed Ebay names that I gave them.

How dumb can Ebay be? Certain clues you can't overlook: 1) same last name 2) same freakin' home address 3) same interests (Philadelphia Eagles, KISS and rare indie stuff).

Not enough proof are you kidding me?

I guess having 1600+ feedback and bidding big numbers on over 400 items in one month can make Ebay look away and not accept the truth.

I've bought from this guy on ebay about 5-6 times over the past year and always got my stuff. The only problem is he doesn't respond to questions about his items (or anything else for that matter). He had a few cd that I wanted to find out if they were original pressings and he never responded.

Some of the same problems I had, among others.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2023 Gold Donors
Oh shit I hope Brian get's his money, he's the moron who won KK Wilde for $172. Notice all these discs coming out of the wood work now.

http://cgi.ebay.com/KK-WILDE-Rock-n-Roll-i...1QQcmdZViewItem

speaking of that.....does the pic in this auction look kinda familiar? :screwy:

http://cgi.ebay.com/KK-WILDE-Rock-n-Roll-h...1QQcmdZViewItem

Oh shit I hope Brian get's his money, he's the moron who won KK Wilde for $172. Notice all these discs coming out of the wood work now.

http://cgi.ebay.com/KK-WILDE-Rock-n-Roll-i...1QQcmdZViewItem

speaking of that.....does the pic in this auction look kinda familiar? :screwy:

http://cgi.ebay.com/KK-WILDE-Rock-n-Roll-h...1QQcmdZViewItem

The seller, rare-raritaetencds, is Walter Konrad, by the way....

• 2 months later...

So...is the connection a father and son/daughter thing?? Like the son/daughter always tries to outdo the dad.....?? Or brothers or something?? I dunno.....but I'll give Windsor a shot.

If you look it up Windsor Eyes is a lens/glasses company. Maybe Martin owns it...and Jamie is the spoiled son or daughter that has a scam going. Nonetheless, I am very leery about them being the same individual still.......

Windsor Eyes in New Jersey

Better yet....look up Marty Levine and Windsor Eyes in the same google search and you'll find some answers......

Also, there is a law firm in East Brunswick where Jamie Levine currently lists his address. Could very well be related to the latest incarnation of his ebay ID looksdirty

Looks like the law firm could be MOMMY.....Caroline Levine is one of the partners........

So...is the connection a father and son/daughter thing?? Like the son/daughter always tries to outdo the dad.....?? Or brothers or something?? I dunno.....but I'll give Windsor a shot.

If you look it up Windsor Eyes is a lens/glasses company. Maybe Martin owns it...and Jamie is the spoiled son or daughter that has a scam going. Nonetheless, I am very leery about them being the same individual still.......

Better yet....look up Marty Levine and Windsor Eyes in the same google search and you'll find some answers......

I bought 2 CDs from this guy on ebay before I knew who he was, got them both but he was a little "generous" in his decription of the condition of the CDs, but I got them dirt cheap so just let it go. He has been spending CRAZY money on CDs (and overpaying on stuff to, but a LOT), he's either very rich or very broke?

I bought 2 CDs from this guy on ebay before I knew who he was, got them both but he was a little "generous" in his decription of the condition of the CDs, but I got them dirt cheap so just let it go. He has been spending CRAZY money on CDs (and overpaying on stuff to, but a LOT), he's either very rich or very broke?

Look at my prior post......lots of info in there.....looks like it's the 'very rich' one...

I had a little trouble with a couple of bidders this morning, both with Jamie Levine as the contact, etc. So, I called Martin Levine to chat with him about his son. He told me that his son is the only one that uses eBay and he used his father's address and cell phone for the Windsoreyes2 ID. The strange thing is....that the two Jamie Levine bidders bid up the Windsoreyes2 bid as well...which did not make sense to me. So, is it possible that someone is using that name to mess with Jamie Levine himself?? The phone number that is listed under Jamie Levine's new ID's is disconnected.

Very strange....but one good thing after I had a nice conversation with Martin. His son is coming to his house later today and he is going to have him call me.

Should be interesting.....

I had a little trouble with a couple of bidders this morning, both with Jamie Levine as the contact, etc. So, I called Martin Levine to chat with him about his son. He told me that his son is the only one that uses eBay and he used his father's address and cell phone for the Windsoreyes2 ID. The strange thing is....that the two Jamie Levine bidders bid up the Windsoreyes2 bid as well...which did not make sense to me. So, is it possible that someone is using that name to mess with Jamie Levine himself?? The phone number that is listed under Jamie Levine's new ID's is disconnected.

Very strange....but one good thing after I had a nice conversation with Martin. His son is coming to his house later today and he is going to have him call me.

Should be interesting.....

Any update?

Jaime Levine did not call me, however, his father gave me his son's REAL phone number. So, I'll be calling him later today. In fact, I sent an inquiry into eBay....we'll see what they do, as I spelled out the ID's...the Windsoreyes2 connection, the talk I had with MARTIN Levine...and that Jaime is the only one that uses eBay.

I tried calling the phone numbers that T-Bone gave me for eBay, but they would NOT talk to me.....said I was not an 'invited' member to use the phone number. What a crock of shit that is!!