Australian Tours

JC_AOR

Dead Pug > The Poor

On the other hand, "Dead Pug" would be a FANTASTIC name for a band. :lol:

Thank you, maybe it could be the name of the HH band?

As long as the opening band is called PLEASE REPLY NOW. :lol:

that sounds a bit Emo pop punk doesnt it?

Well if it's emo pop/punk than Geoff will be all over it... :lol:

Sorry, it's up for grabs if you guys want it. My band is already called Slit Wrists Taste Like Lust.

word on the boulevards has it your band secured the support slot for the mighty journey tour of oz at the magnificent MCG

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dead Pug > The Poor

Sorry, it's up for grabs if you guys want it. My band is already called Slit Wrists Taste Like Lust.

word on the boulevards has it your band secured the support slot for the mighty journey tour of oz at the magnificent MCG

Completely true. I didn’t want to be reduced to opening for Journey because I thought that pack of tools should be opening for us, but the other guys in the band got all emotional started stabbing themselves with pencils and complaining about broken hearts… so I let it slide. Damn it’s a roller coaster being in an emo band.

Dead Pug > The Poor

Completely true. I didn’t want to be reduced to opening for Journey because I thought that pack of tools should be opening for us, but the other guys in the band got all emotional started stabbing themselves with pencils and complaining about broken hearts… so I let it slide. Damn it’s a roller coaster being in an emo band.

according to your bands facebook profile, you guys have called it a day, whats with that?

everyone seems to be pointing their finger at you for the demise, why?

Dead Pug > The Poor

according to your bands facebook profile, you guys have called it a day, whats with that?

everyone seems to be pointing their finger at you for the demise, why?

Well, truth be told the guys had a bit of a cry about my side project; Blood Soaked Butterfly Kisses. Me and the guys from that band slit our wrists together a couple of times, dropped a few tracks and it was pretty much magic from there. The guys in Slit Wrists Taste Like Lust were a bit too emotional for me and I think my yellow died streaked black hair didn't really fit in with the red streaks they all had in their black hair.

The guys in Blood Soaked Butterfly Kisses only cry 4 times a day, so I'm kind of enjoying it a bit more.

Word straight from the band.... Crashdiet are currently in negotiations to come to Australia!

No, that's not a gum tree in my pants... it is an erection.

They should come with Crazy Lixx. :):tumbsup:

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest nathalie
Dead Pug > The Poor

triumph is headling rocklahoma saturday july 12th.

Dead Pug > The Poor

ahh isnt that in USA?

Dead Pug > The Poor

Isn't rocklahoma a suburb in sydney?

ahh isnt that in USA?

• 1 month later...

Def Leapprd to tour Australia later this year. I saw this news mentioned on MelodicRock.com. I'll go and see them for sure. If anyone hears of any updates to this news, please do share....

Def Leapprd to tour Australia later this year. I saw this news mentioned on MelodicRock.com. I'll go and see them for sure. If anyone hears of any updates to this news, please do share....

"Def Leppard are close to booking in their Australian tour, which is set to happen later this year."

WOO and WOOO

and more WOO

Latest goss I've heard:

Poison tour was booked (even venues were booked) but cancelled due to disagreements over $$$$.

Warrant with Faster Pussycat a definite possibility later this year.

Jeez that pisses me off about Poison. That would really have been something I'd have treasured in this futile lifetime. :(

Alternatively, I'd not miss Warrant for anything. The original line-up... holy f*ck, that'd be amazing. Almost as treasured as Poison. Almost.

As for Def Leppard, I would seriously love to see that. But would I be right in assuming they'd still command approx. $100 tickets?

Latest goss I've heard:

Poison tour was booked (even venues were booked) but cancelled due to disagreements over $$$$.

Warrant with Faster Pussycat a definite possibility later this year.

Jeez that pisses me off about Poison. That would really have been something I'd have treasured in this futile lifetime. :(

Alternatively, I'd not miss Warrant for anything. The original line-up... holy f*ck, that'd be amazing. Almost as treasured as Poison. Almost.

As for Def Leppard, I would seriously love to see that. But would I be right in assuming they'd still command approx. $100 tickets?

My bet is Def Lep wont come. theres been a few reports they may come in the past and they never did.

How much was Whitesnake? 100 bucks? thats prob def lep prices. Gay is the word.

Apparent WASP pulled 350 people to their show here in Adelaide. Official numbers!

330 tix pre-sold and another 20 on the night.

Whitesnake had a bit better turnout I hear, but not too many their either.

If they'd booked smaller venue, they'd be able to do cheaper tix, paying people.

Apparent WASP pulled 350 people to their show here in Adelaide. Official numbers!

330 tix pre-sold and another 20 on the night.

Whitesnake had a bit better turnout I hear, but not too many their either.

If they'd booked smaller venue, they'd be able to do cheaper tix, paying people.

So what your saying is that 1 in every 3 people in Adelaide love Wasp??? I find that hard to believe!

Just announced upcoming tour of Hurstville Bowling Club by Cauterize...

lol. Fight me now.

How much were WASP tickets, Lindsay? I thought about seeing that but forgot. They played 'The Crimson Idol' from start to finish, hey? And that was it?

Disappointed with WASP, they mimed after doing the Crimson Idol section. The guitars and drum were live, but Blackie's vocals were mimed.

Pencil in 20 and 21 of July for tour by UFO.

Hear whispers of Sept tour by Judas Priest.

lol. Fight me now.

How much were WASP tickets, Lindsay? I thought about seeing that but forgot. They played 'The Crimson Idol' from start to finish, hey? And that was it?

Not 100% sure but I think they were about $90. I mighta gone and seen them for $50 at a club, but not $90 in an empty theatre sized-venue.

lol. Fight me now.

Not 100% sure but I think they were about $90. I mighta gone and seen them for $50 at a club, but not $90 in an empty theatre sized-venue.

Apparently this gig has been postponed as only 1 ticket has been sold. They are now looking for a better sized venue to accomodate that crowd. Porta-Loo operators are standing by their phones.

lol. Fight me now.

Apparently this gig has been postponed as only 1 ticket has been sold. They are now looking for a better sized venue to accomodate that crowd. Porta-Loo operators are standing by their phones.

wasp & whitesnake had an great turnout here in melbourne, really looking forward to warrant & def leppard, both very much long overdue tours :beerbang: