Tora Tora - 3rd Unreleased Cd

random off topic question... do you think anyone ever tried to have LP record players in their cars ?

duh... hello... of course, but why would you put it in the back? That's for reel to reel and black and white television sets.

carturntable2.jpg

how do you guys find these pics? IM guessing that must have cost a bit back then...,

random off topic question... do you think anyone ever tried to have LP record players in their cars ?

duh... hello... of course, but why would you put it in the back? That's for reel to reel and black and white television sets.

carturntable2.jpg

how do you guys find these pics?

I always wonder about that. They're probably photo shop editors. I mean seriously... could those photos of Pete seriously be that perfect??

carturntable2.jpg

how do you guys find these pics?

I mean seriously... could those photos of Pete seriously be that perfect??

yes.

I received this response today from Tora Tora.

They are NOT happy about this!!

Date:

Dec 16, 2007 7:33 PM

Flag as Spam or Report Abuse [ ? ]

Subject:

RE: 3rd CD Masters on eBay

Body:

Yeah, I got an email about it from a friend the other day. Needless to say, Patrick is beyond ROYALLY pissed about it, and I know that when he tells the others they will be, too. As far as I know, they're real, but I don't know who this guy is, or for sure where he got them. I just can't believe how high the damn price is for them!! It's unbelievable. I wish there was something we could do about it, considering they never gave their consent for him to have them, much less SELL them, but we have no idea even how to pursue it.

But yeah, thanks for the heads up. Everyone has been great about letting us know about it.

~Ashleigh Francis

Well, they can sign for VeRO and nuke off that auction for a start I guess: http://pages.ebay.com/help/tp/vero-rights-owner.html

There are three very basic steps how to sign for VeRO on the page above, so anyone entitled to it can do it.

I agree with the dude it is ridiculous to bid $2,000+ for it, unless you are a bootlegger planning to make hefty profit from it. Hopefully the high bidder is just a fan and will keep it for himself.

Date:

Subject:

Body:

Yeah, I got an email about it from a friend the other day. Needless to say, Patrick is beyond ROYALLY pissed about it, and I know that when he tells the others they will be, too. As far as I know, they're real, but I don't know who this guy is, or for sure where he got them. I just can't believe how high the damn price is for them!! It's unbelievable. I wish there was something we could do about it, considering they never gave their consent for him to have them, much less SELL them, but we have no idea even how to pursue it.

But yeah, thanks for the heads up. Everyone has been great about letting us know about it.

~Ashleigh Francis

You should tell them to get a proper release for it , with all the reissue labels out there, it shouldnt be too hard.

You should tell them to get a proper release for it , with all the reissue labels out there, it shouldnt be too hard.

Maybe they are one of those bands like Galaxy Group for example, which sit on their unreleased albums from 1994 in hope someone will pay them $100,000 in advance cash for it... It is their music of course and they are entitled doing whatever pleases them to do, but if the album leaks the way this one did on eBay big time - then yeah, the best would be to go and release it asap... but then again, it may be owned by the record company, so they dont have much to say, even if they personally want to see it released.

Date:

Subject:

Body:

~Ashleigh Francis

GO GIT'EM BOYS!! :bigboom:

Well the third album really exists. There have been so many rumours about this one over the years. I'd love to hear this one and I guess this means there has to be a better chance I will one day.

I hope it has more than the seven tracks shown in the pics...

US $2,136.00 final price.

Stormy,

I sure would love someone like you, who puts out top notch releases, to release this CD! :tumbsup:

$2,136 would be just the tip of the iceberg financing such release... I'm way too small even to think of it at this point. You should look at guys like Georg/AOR Heaven to pull this one.