Favorite "J" Band

"J" Bands  

64 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Easiest vote yet - Jaded Heart with the next best one about 14,000,000 miles behind.

Next in line are Jailhouse, Joker, Julliet, Jester and Jagged Edge. All awesome bands, but unable to compete with Jaded Heart due to the pure size of the awesome discography.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I am waiting for the letter K ,...MY FAVE IS kISS

I guess I'm a loner here since I voted for Joker. Joker "Cool Deal" is one of the best releases to ever grace the year 1992. The debut was fine slice of hair metal as well. Damn, what a wouldn't give for these guys to re-unite.

Chris

I guess I'm a loner here since I voted for Joker. Joker "Cool Deal" is one of the best releases to ever grace the year 1992. The debut was fine slice of hair metal as well. Damn, what a wouldn't give for these guys to re-unite.

Chris

Joker were a great band indeed. 2nd only to Jaded Heart in this poll, imo.

Chris

Joker were a great band indeed. 2nd only to Jaded Heart in this poll, imo.

I must admit that I haven't been able to track down any of Joker's releases :crying: ....I'd love to see all their stuff re-released..........

• 5 weeks later...
JUNKYARD might have gotten my vote but I went with Joan Jett

Junkyard would have gotten my vote but I went for Jaded Heart just by a whisker to Journey.

• 1 month later...

I went with Journey, but it's kind of a tough choice between them, Priest and Jesse Strange. I LOVE them all, but they're very different, really depends on my mood. I've been listening to Priest the longest by far so on a different day I might pick them, and then Jesse Strange gets more play than either of the other two in recent years... :blink:

But I'm stickin' with Journey 'cause that's what we listened to when we had makeout parties back when I was a lad. When parents were away and the lights were off... good times... :beerbang:

I went with Journey, but it's kind of a tough choice between them, Priest and Jesse Strange. I LOVE them all, but they're very different, really depends on my mood. I've been listening to Priest the longest by far so on a different day I might pick them, and then Jesse Strange gets more play than either of the other two in recent years... :blink:

But I'm stickin' with Journey 'cause that's what we listened to when we had makeout parties back when I was a lad. When parents were away and the lights were off... good times... :beerbang:

Yeah I can't imagine a makeout party with Priest as the mood setting

background music... :unsure: just doesnt sound right...

Yeah I can't imagine a makeout party with Priest as the mood setting

background music... :unsure: just doesnt sound right...

So that's why nobody ever came to my makeout parties... I didn't have any Journey albums.

It all makes sense now.

:crying:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...