Favorite "J" Band

"J" Bands  

64 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Jump for joy, we've come to the J's!! As always, write-ins more than welcome, because I believe the punishment for forgetting someone's favorite band in a poll is no less than 40 lashes, 15 days in jail, execution, or some combination thereof. You know, the same punishment you get in Sudan for giving a teddy bear the wrong name... :huhsign:

Anyway, my vote goes to Jaded Heart. I'm sure it won't be the only one...

So, who ya like?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

J's not a strong letter is it.

The addition of Journey in there might make it easier though. :P

:doh: I, uh, could lie and tell you I left them off on purpose because I think they suck and too many people around here worship at their feet and I didn't want to see them run away with the poll, but the truth is, I just forgot about 'em (because they're so friggin' forgettable, but I digress...).

Any moderator who wants to remove one of the lesser-known bands (like Jackflash or Jackrabbit or something like that) and replace it with Journey, feel free to do so.

Jump for joy, we've come to the J's!! As always, write-ins more than welcome, because I believe the punishment for forgetting someone's favorite band in a poll is no less than 40 lashes, 15 days in jail, execution, or some combination thereof. You know, the same punishment you get in Sudan for giving a teddy bear the wrong name... :huhsign:

Anyway, my vote goes to Jaded Heart. I'm sure it won't be the only one...

So, who ya like?

A BIG thank you for including the might Jag Panzer in this poll. :drink:

While it's hard not to pick Judas Priest my vote goes to Colorado Springs Jag Panzer on this day. :banger:

other favs: Jailhouse, Jaded Heart and Jackyl.

Was there any doubt who I'd pick?

Judas Priest. Well DUH

Dammit if these are a bitch to decide!

Just cuz I wore this freaking tape out twice the year after graduating from high school in 1989 I went with Johnny Crash (and will probably be the only one to choose this band), otherwise it would be Judas Priest. Their CD (or cassette back then) just brings back such great memories partying with all my friends it always brings a smile to my face listening to it.

Hands Down.... Joan Jett and the Blackhearts. For over 30 years Joan Jett has been putting out quality stuff, over 25 of those tears as a solo artist (w/ the Blackhearts of course). Still the best live artist there is. If anything, her releases keep getting better. :headbanger:

Hands Down.... Joan Jett and the Blackhearts. For over 30 years Joan Jett has been putting out quality stuff, over 25 of those tears as a solo artist (w/ the Blackhearts of course). Still the best live artist there is. If anything, her releases keep getting better. :headbanger:

Oppssss.... stating this wasn't good enough just once. Does that count as two votes.... :whistle: