Favorite "I" Band

"I" Bands  

70 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

1/ Iron Maiden

2/ Icon

• 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Iron Maiden, by a country mile ... although I also like the Black Metal stylings of I ... shame they weren't on the list :headbanger:

• 4 months later...

Gotta go with Icon!!! :headbanger:

What he said.

I know youve say before about Dickinson, but would you really pick 3 albums of Icon (all pretty good) over 30 years of awesomeness which is Iron Maiden? Weird for someone who strikes me as a metal head??

Gotta go with Icon!!! :headbanger:

What he said.

I know youve say before about Dickinson, but would you really pick 3 albums of Icon (all pretty good) over 30 years of awesomeness which is Iron Maiden? Weird for someone who strikes me as a metal head??

Fair point and there are only 2 albums I love by Icon; 'Night Of The Crime' and 'Right Between The Eyes'. There are also 2 Maiden albums I love, i.e. 'Somewhere In Time' and 'Seventh Son...'. Maiden have done other classic songs, like 'Run To The Hills' and 'Number of the Beast', but I can take or leave the albums. The wealth of material counts against them for me, given that there's so much stuff I'm not that keen on. And their insistence on putting out a live album every few months is another thing that turns me against them. I'm not a huge Maiden fan by any means; for example 'Iron Maiden', 'Killers' and 'Powerslave' do nothing for me at all, yet they are deemed classics by multitudes of metallers.