Devils in Heaven - liberation

phaffas

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i have just listed this on ebay!DEVILS IN HEAVEN on ebay

dissapointed in you matt, for you to sell DIH's cd geoff must have converted you to emo land :whistle:

o no, not at all. The act of selling DIH leads to money for me.... leads to the purchase of knives to give to Emo's... the more i get for the CD, the more knives... then hopefully at some point theyll accidently cut off their heads...

hope that made sense..

BID NOW! ALL OF YOU! I COMMAND YOU!

:lol: In Matt's defense, if I had the CD I'd be selling it too, even if it does rule the Australian Earth of music. It's great music, but if it can fetch the prices it supposedly can... I'd sure as hell give it a go too. :)

clearly you are both whores in a man's body :beerbang:

:whistle::popcorn::drink::tumbsup:

Backed. :)

well i have just listed this on ebay!DEVILS IN HEAVEN on ebay

dissapointed in you matt, for you to sell DIH's cd geoff must have converted you to emo land :whistle:

o no, not at all. The act of selling DIH leads to money for me.... leads to the purchase of knives to give to Emo's... the more i get for the CD, the more knives... then hopefully at some point theyll accidently cut off their heads...

hope that made sense..

BID NOW! ALL OF YOU! I COMMAND YOU!

:lol: In Matt's defense, if I had the CD I'd be selling it too, even if it does rule the Australian Earth of music. It's great music, but if it can fetch the prices it supposedly can... I'd sure as hell give it a go too. :)

clearly you are both whores in a man's body :beerbang:

:whistle::popcorn::drink::tumbsup:

Backed. :)

but did i mention im selling Devils in Heaven on ebay?

WOW !! US $205,50 for a 3-track CD !!! :wacko:

Not bad, Matt, not bad !!! :drink:

Wow, I'm gonna have to be doing a bit of digging around for this one!!!!!!

have u ever seen one Lindsay? i hadnt till i saw it the other day... honestly i questioned if they actually existed..

Nah, I've never been fortunate enough to pick one up.

I think a good reason for this is becasue they are the cardboard sleeve. Any time I search 2nd hand stores I usually avoid the piles of cardboard sleeved singles and EPs cos the condition of them is usually absolutely terrible.

....althouhg on the rare occassion I have looked thru the cardbaord sleeves Last cardboard sleeve singel I picked up was preobably an old BB Steal cd single about 12 months ago.

One of the recent digipak find I had was a band by the name of Koma Red. I'd never heard of them nefore but they are very 'Demont'. Keep an eye out for that one, its well worth it.

Wow, I'm gonna have to be doing a bit of digging around for this one!!!!!!

have u ever seen one Lindsay? i hadnt till i saw it the other day... honestly i questioned if they actually existed..

Nah, I've never been fortunate enough to pick one up.

I think a good reason for this is becasue they are the cardboard sleeve. Any time I search 2nd hand stores I usually avoid the piles of cardboard sleeved singles and EPs cos the condition of them is usually absolutely terrible.

....althouhg on the rare occassion I have looked thru the cardbaord sleeves Last cardboard sleeve singel I picked up was preobably an old BB Steal cd single about 12 months ago.

One of the recent digipak find I had was a band by the name of Koma Red. I'd never heard of them nefore but they are very 'Demont'. Keep an eye out for that one, its well worth it.

yeh i dont bother with singles either, but maybe we should. i mean in the past ive picked up my beloved bb steal blue ep and candy harlots...

bb steal blue ep

Yeah, that was the one I picked up.

its one of my favourite items:)

and i got it for 50 cents at Salvos HAHAHAH

What songs are on that one? Are they all album tracks? I've never seen it. :(

bb steal blue ep

2-or-3 tracks. All album track from memory.

Matt may be able to confirm.

Think I paid either 50c or $1 for mine too.

bb steal blue ep

only two tracks..

the first one.. is an album track

the second is like a demo of one of the songs... its not an album track - totally different version

bb steal blue ep

only two tracks..

the second is like a demo of one of the songs... its not an album track - totally different version

where was the bb steal e.p on ebay?

I've got some big circle round Candy Harlots single, you think there's any money in that one?

I also have a BB Steal fully signed LP 2 track single. I'm pretty sure one or both the songs are not on the CD.

bb steal blue ep

only two tracks..

where was the bb steal e.p on ebay?

it wasnt. im keeping it :) mine!

I've got some big circle round Candy Harlots single, you think there's any money in that one?

I also have a BB Steal fully signed LP 2 track single. I'm pretty sure one or both the songs are not on the CD.

I got that big round Candy Harlots singel aswell. Don't think there a lot of money in it. Have seen it sell for anywhere between $5 and $20.

Probably one of the nicest Aussie rarities I've picked up was the Roxus vinyl EP from before they were signed. Never seen another one since. It has that unreleased son "I love Women' ... or whatever it's called.

I got that big round Candy Harlots singel aswell. Don't think there a lot of money in it. Have seen it sell for anywhere between $5 and $20.

Probably one of the nicest Aussie rarities I've picked up was the Roxus vinyl EP from before they were signed. Never seen another one since. It has that unreleased son "I love Women' ... or whatever it's called.

Candy Harlots stuff isnt overly rare... it pops up quite a bit here and there... The Harlots EP is pretty rare though..

Candy Harlots stuff isnt overly rare... it pops up quite a bit here and there... The Harlots EP is pretty rare though..

I wore a vintage Candy Harlots 'Red Hot Rocket' shirt to the Hell City Glamours gig on Saturday night and got no end of comment about it. Where'd you get it from? Wanna sell it? That's awesome... ect. Mostly from people I didn't even know.

I wore a vintage Candy Harlots 'Red Hot Rocket' shirt to the Hell City Glamours gig on Saturday night and got no end of comment about it. Where'd you get it from? Wanna sell it? That's awesome... ect. Mostly from people I didn't even know.

tell us the truth... you were wearing those Candy Harlot panties werent you...

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Not this again. Come on Andre, let's start the year off by just telling us stuff instead of making us guess! :lol: Seriously, what's the news?