Favorite "E" Band

"E" Bands  

71 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
wtf is EXTREME :)

Hopefully far, far away. :P

mate, nuno's guitaring is sick, totally out of this world & you know it beats that emo shite on any given day :beerbang:

Yeah, he can play the guitar like hell... shame he never could write a decent song. :P

mate, nuno's guitaring is sick, totally out of this world & you know it beats that emo shite on any given day :beerbang:

Yeah, he can play the guitar like hell... shame he never could write a decent song. :P

Geoff, you've got me here, Extreme landed a massive global number 1 hit along with a few minor hits, all co penned by Nuno or are you thinking about a different Extreme alltogether :whistle:

Geoff, you've got me here, Extreme landed a massive global number 1 hit along with a few minor hits, all co penned by Nuno or are you thinking about a different Extreme alltogether :whistle:

So the Black Eyed Peas and Eminem are awesome? :P

To each their own, mate. They were musically a very talented band, I just don't like their songs. :)

Way too difficult, as this covers many diferent styles of music I like, so I will abstain from this one. My faves would be::

John Elefante

Eagles

Eyes

Europe

:agree: same opinion, same choices.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Just recently I listened to the first 2 Emerald Rain discs for the first time and thought they were excellent. Hence they get my vote.