Dee Snider to "GO COUNTRY"

Fat Freddy

Blabbermouth sez that "Gone Country 2" is already filming, and once again it'll have a token metal guy in the ranks... this time it'll be Sebastian Bach.

SEBASTIAN BACH Signs On For 'Gone Country 2' - May 6, 2008

Ken Tucker of Billboard.biz reports that former SKID ROW frontman Sebastian Bach, Grammy and Academy Award winner Irene Cara, "American Idol" finalist Mikalah Gordon, singer Jermaine Jackson, NSYNC's Chris Kirkpatrick, actor Lorenzo Lamas and actress Sean Young will vie for the top prize on CMT's "Gone Country 2", the follow-up to the network's highest rated series ever.

John Rich returns as host and judge of the show, which is currently filming in Nashville and which will begin airing in August.

As with the first season, the show will immerse the celebrities in all things country for a chance to break out as a country star.

Blabbermouth sez that "Gone Country 2" is already filming, and once again it'll have a token metal guy in the ranks... this time it'll be Sebastian Bach.

Bummer, I was hoping for Cronos to get the nod...

cronos_small.jpg

"LAY DOWN YOUR SOUL TO THE FIDDLE AND BANJOOOOOOO!"

cronos_small.jpg

"LAY DOWN YOUR SOUL TO THE FIDDLE AND BANJOOOOOOO!"

Now THAT woulda been some FUNNY shit!!! Cronos singing Country??? :whistle:

And Sebastian Bach on Gone Country?? Anyone else remember His antics on Supergroup?? should be interesting...... :tumbsup:

Anyone else remember His antics on Supergroup?? should be interesting...... :tumbsup:

Soon as I heard that Bas was doing this show, I thought "SAAAAAA-VAGE ANIMAL RIDES AGAIN!"

• 3 months later...
this should start this week or next, right

I think it's sometime this week.

"Gone Country 2" starts this coming Friday (the 15th). They had a "reunion special" of the cast from the first edition this weekend but I missed it.

And accompanying "G.C. 2" on Friday nights will be "Outsiders Inn," which will be about three of the former "Gone Country" alumni - Maureen McCormick, Carnie Wilson, and Bobby Brown - running a bed and breakfast in Tennesee. :homer: "Sounds like gooooood watchin'."

So did anybody check out Sebastian Bach's debut in "Gone Country 2" over the weekend? :blink:

I missed it since I was out of town but I'm hoping to catch a re-run sometime this week before episode 2 airs. They've got quite an...er... interesting cast this time in addition to Bach... Jermaine Jackson, Lorenzo Lamas, and Mikalah Gordon (the Fran Drescher soundalike from"American Idol" two or three years back), Sean Young (batsh*t crazy actress), and N'SYNC leftover Chris Kirkpatrick... this should be an entertaining train wreck of Biblical proportions!!

So did anybody check out Sebastian Bach's debut in "Gone Country 2" over the weekend? :blink:

I missed it since I was out of town but I'm hoping to catch a re-run sometime this week before episode 2 airs. They've got quite an...er... interesting cast this time in addition to Bach... Jermaine Jackson, Lorenzo Lamas, and Mikalah Gordon (the Fran Drescher soundalike from"American Idol" two or three years back), Sean Young (batsh*t crazy actress), and N'SYNC leftover Chris Kirkpatrick... this should be an entertaining train wreck of Biblical proportions!!

Yeah I saw it.

Sean Young is gonna be this years Bobby Brown. :tumbsup:

Bas sang I Remember You and butchered it when they all had to sing live.

Yeah I saw it.

Sounds cool. CMT re-ran the first episode yesterday afternoon, so I recorded it... am hoping to watch it tonight. I've had about enough of the Olympics by now.

Yeah I saw it.

Sounds cool. CMT re-ran the first episode yesterday afternoon, so I recorded it... am hoping to watch it tonight. I've had about enough of the Olympics by now.

I only part of the Olympics I've cared to see is the Basketball.

My wife is the Olympics junkie, I honestly could care less about it. I'm just too lazy to go upstairs and watch anything else on the other TV. :lol:

Although the women's beach volleyball has managed to keep my interest, I must say.

My wife is the Olympics junkie, I honestly could care less about it. I'm just too lazy to go upstairs and watch anything else on the other TV. :lol:

Although the women's beach volleyball has managed to keep my interest, I must say.

Holy crap have you seen that smoking hot chick from Paraguay? :crazy:

She's a javalin thrower(I probably didn't spell that right).

I read about her on Yahoo Sports last night and saw some pix (yum yum) but didn't see her compete.

I read about her on Yahoo Sports last night and saw some pix (yum yum) but didn't see her compete.

I don't care about her competing I just wanted to make sure that you saw here. :drink:

I highly recommend googling some pics on her.

I don't care about her competing I just wanted to make sure that you saw here. :drink:

Leryn Franco :wub:

Yes that's her, someone needs to put her in the major babeage thread pronto. :tumbsup:

• 4 months later...

"Gone Country 3" starts on CMT in another week or two... anyone know if there's a token hard rock/metal dude in the cast again like in the first two installments? I saw a commercial for the new season on TV last night but didn't catch the names of all the participants.

Just checked the CMT web site and there are no has-been rockers/metallers in the Season 3 lineup. Bummer. However, they still have an interesting mix of oddballs lined up for this go-round... funk meister George Clinton (!), '80s pop singer Taylor Dayne, one-time Miss Universe Tara Conner (the one who got in trouble for some nasty photos taken while she was drinking underage turning up on the Net), former Monkee Micky Dolenz (!), Prince protege Sheila E., actor Richard Grieco of "Jump Street" fame, and first-season "American Idol" also-ran Justin Guarini.

I almost hate to admit it but I'll be watching this damn thing yet again....this show is like video crack. <_<

Just checked the CMT web site and there are no has-been rockers/metallers in the Season 3 lineup. Bummer. However, they still have an interesting mix of oddballs lined up for this go-round... funk meister George Clinton (!), '80s pop singer Taylor Dayne, one-time Miss Universe Tara Conner (the one who got in trouble for some nasty photos taken while she was drinking underage turning up on the Net), former Monkee Micky Dolenz (!), Prince protege Sheila E., actor Richard Grieco of "Jump Street" fame, and first-season "American Idol" also-ran Justin Guarini.

I almost hate to admit it but I'll be watching this damn thing yet again....this show is like video crack. <_<

Everytime I here something about Richard Greico it reminds me of that SNL skit from forever ago..."Greico/Depp, Depp/Greico!"

And I agree Keith, I will tune in, always thought Tayler Dayne and Sheila E were kind of hot... :cartman:

For your viewing pleasure:

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt...NFA:en%26sa%3DN

For your viewing pleasure:

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt...NFA:en%26sa%3DN

:crazy: