Jamiroquai

Kanye West

Lupe Fiasco

Michael Bublé

Sigur Ros

Sly & the Family Stone

Thievery Corporation

Tower of Power

Some I've never seen but might like to would include LYLE LOVETT, JEWEL, ENYA, WILLIE NELSON, BRUCE HORNSBY, INDIGO GIRLS, BB KING (or any of the old blues masters), CHEECH & CHONG (they didnt come here on the tour :( )

Some I could of but never did would be RAY CHARLES, STEVIE RAY VAUGHAN, JOHNNY CASH, JOHN DENVER...

I also wouldn't mind having front row tickets to THE BEACH BOYS!

I would have to bring my rifle & scope for that one :whistle:

:rofl2:

I'd give up a tip of a finger, or a whole toe, if I could've seen Frank Sinatra perform. (The Rat Pack would've been great too, but I'd have settled on a 18 year old kid seeing a legend perform in his last few years.)

As far as what's out there now, I can't think of too much that tickles my fancy (sadly; my fancy LOOOOOOVES being tickled) currently, but there are shows that if I could make it to, I wouldn't necessarily shy away from, if the prices weren't too exorbitant.

I really wouldn't mind seeing Barry Manilow *ducks flying beer bottles, guitars, and electric mixers*, Sarah Brightman, or Michael Bublé. If Garth Brooks ever toured again (although, there goes that exibortant price clause), I wouldn't mind checking out that show. (I was a pretty big fan back in the day.) I'm sure there are others that would fit, if I were to be reminded of them by something. Just not first and foremost in my mind.

well, I saw Michael Bolton last week, and loved it actually, he did some rock stuff, some swing stuff, and his hits!!!! hehehe

well, I saw Michael Bolton last week, and loved it actually, he did some rock stuff, some swing stuff, and his hits!!!! hehehe

A great show I imagine :tumbsup:

Ive seen, Willie Nelson, Beach Boys, Ambrosia, Little River Band & Neil Diamond.

How long ago did you see Little River Band? :)

I would love to see Harry Connick, Jr.

I took my dad to see Rosemary Clooney. She was actually very good.

I also took my daughter to see Arlo Guthrie and Judy Collins. Arlo was awesome and Judy was scary old!!!!!

Took my husband to see Metallica a few years ago in a no smoking (anything) arena... just ain't the same as it was in MY day.

I also took my daughter to see Arlo Guthrie and Judy Collins. Arlo was awesome and Judy was scary old!!!!!

Took my husband to see Metallica a few years ago in a no smoking (anything) arena... just ain't the same as it was in MY day.

Note To Self!

Never let Kate Hill Take you to a concert or Pick out a movie!! :blink:

• My Little Pony

Note To Self!

Why not? If she's got an extra ticket to Harry Connick Jr. and is asking, I'd definitely go.

Kate, do you have any tickets to Harry Connick Jr.?

Note To Self!

Why not? If she's got an extra ticket to Harry Connick Jr. and is asking, I'd definitely go.

Kate, do you have any tickets to Harry Connick Jr.?

Yes!

Also ask her if she has a couple of extra for your Mullet wearing children!! :lol:

Ive seen, Willie Nelson, Beach Boys, Ambrosia, Little River Band & Neil Diamond.

How long ago did you see Little River Band? :)

Damn, that was in the mid 70's. I think I still have my concert ticket stub somewhere. They were great! :tumbsup:

Classic era LRB :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: