Just ordered the following........

Toronto - Lookin` For Trouble

Toronto - Head On

Toronto - Get It On Credit

Toto - Hydra

Toto - Isolation

Toto - Fahrenheit

Toto - The Seventh One

Mate - hope you didn't pay too much for those Toto discs, as you could have ordered a box set with all of the first 7 Toto discs (+ The Greatest Hits Live DVD) in a snappy box called 'The Collection' for less than £20. Nice little package. If those Toronto' are the Re-issues on The Solid Gold Label, they are excellent mate - 64bit remasters and some nice packaging & liner notes. :tumbsup:

Toronto - Head On

Toto - Hydra

Toto - Isolation

Toto - Fahrenheit

Toto - The Seventh One

Mate - hope you didn't pay too much for those Toto discs, as you could have ordered a box set with all of the first 7 Toto discs (+ The Greatest Hits Live DVD) in a snappy box called 'The Collection' for less than £20. Nice little package. If those Toronto' are the Re-issues on The Solid Gold Label, they are excellent mate - 64bit remasters and some nice packaging & liner notes. :tumbsup:

The Toto I`ve changed to your recommendation mate, thanks very much :tumbsup:

The Toronto are the from the Solid Gold label and I`m long overdue on ordering these :tumbsup:

I have on cdr - Holly Woods & Toronto - Assault And Flattery!

Do you have this and where did you get it from, how much etc?

Can`t track this one down!

Thanks mate :tumbsup:

Toronto - Head On

Toto - Hydra

Toto - Isolation

Toto - Fahrenheit

Toto - The Seventh One

The Toronto are the from the Solid Gold label and I`m long overdue on ordering these :tumbsup:

I have The Holly Woods & Toronto on the Long Island label, one of the Gold series with the Embossed Jewel Case and Gold disc - Very nice. Got it years ago and can't remember what I paid for it, about a tenner probably.

Been looking for ya but none around at the mo, but, you see them around once in a while, so I will keep an eye out for ya. :drink:

Toronto - Head On

Toto - Hydra

Toto - Isolation

Toto - Fahrenheit

Toto - The Seventh One

I have The Holly Woods & Toronto on the Long Island label, one of the Gold series with the Embossed Jewel Case and Gold disc - Very nice. Got it years ago and can't remember what I paid for it, about a tenner probably.

Been looking for ya but none around at the mo, but, you see them around once in a while, so I will keep an eye out for ya. :drink:

Thanks Jez, appreciate your help :tumbsup:

Just ordered the following, what a great day, even better when they arrive.......

Louisiana`s Le Roux

Le Roux - Keep The Fire Burnin`

Le Roux - Last Safe Place

Just ordered...

Holly Woods And Toronto - Assault And Flattery

A big thanks to Jez for finding this for me :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Been trying to save my pennies recently but did make a few finds at one of the pawn shops today:

Cinderella - Extended Versions

Cinderella - Long Cold Winter (to replace my scratched to shit one)

Risky Business Soundtrack (United Kingdom import)

Jeff Healey Band - See The Light

• 2023 Gold Donors

Jones Street - Dancin' With The Devil (finally arrived after nearly three months)

A Tribute To Journey

Tribal Stomp - Soul Factory

Strummin' With The Devil - The Southern Side Of Van Halen

Final Frontier - High Tension Wire (Japanese version with a bonus track)

Sunset Heights - S.N.A.F.U.

Dead End Jane - Nicotine Queen

Paperback Freud - Roller

Romeo's Dead - It's All Your Fault

Derin Dow - Retroactive

Been a while since adding to this thread so bear with me this is the haul over the last month...

The Brood-Vendetta, The Mob-S/T, Push-Glum, Evil Twin-Radio Salvation, Tha Liks-X.O. Experience, Piebald-The Rock Revolution Will Not Be Televised, Don't Even Know-III, Body Of Evidence-OSTS, Cynical-Road Soda, Gun-Gallus, Lords Of The North-S/T, Stephen Pearcy-Fuelem, Desolation Angels-Anthem, The Merchants Of Venus-OSTS, Shared Vision-The Songs Of The Beatles, Caustic Resin-Fly Me To The Moon, Flicts-Cangoes De Batalha, Henry Lee Summer-S/T, Red Rocket-July, Slayer-Hell Awaits, Burial-Never Give Up...Never Give In, Gracious Shades-Aberkash, The Exies-Head For The Door, Cybergrind-Transcend, Piece Dogs-Exes For Eyes (trade fodder), Raging Slab-Sing Monkey Sing, End Theory-S/T, Jabber-S/T, Wallace-S/T, Abuse*Ment*Park-Electric Spanking Session (For Mr. Gebbia), Black Cat Bone-Truth, Speed Ceasar-S/T, Rebel Storm-Stormin' South, Atomic Outlaws-American Bombshell (autographed by band), Marty Balin-Better Generation, Katmando-S/T, Metallica-Kill 'Em All (12 track version w/Am I Evil? and Blitzkrieg!!!), The Rugburns-Morning Wood, Emmannuel 7-Machines In Routine, First Blood-Killafornia, Birth Of Darkness-Deacon Screech/Vampire Circus (Split CD), Free Verse-S/T (#ed 80 of 500), Free Verse-Inventing An Archetype, Life Like Feel-S/T, The Invisible Circus-OSTS, Dramarama-Stuck In Wonderamaland, Big Bad Voodoo Daddy-S/T, Material Issue-Destination Universe, He Got Game-OSTS, Madeline-OSTS, Toy Story 2-OSTS, Desperado-OSTS, Junk-S/T, Building 14-Fuel For The Messiah, The Rebel Pebble-Girls Talk, Scent Of A Woman-OSTS, Black Happy-Friendly Dog Salad, Brodie-The Good (X) Life (2CD), Disney/Pioneer-Compilation, Hate Head-Overrun, Bonepony-S/T, Nirvana-In Utero, Van Halen-III, Primus-Fizzle Fry, Grayfolded-Grateful Dead (2CD), Sausage-Riddles Are Abound Tonight, Infect Live Presents: Roadshow, Sinbad: Legend Of The 7 Seas-OSTS, Kenny Tex-Rock N Roll Or Bust, Sleeping Giants-Knucklehead, Slaughter House-Face Reality, Krokus-To Rock Or Not To Be, Pop Cherry-Straight Up, Axidentals-Demo-Graphy, Stillborn-State Of Disconnection, Lit-Atomic (2 CD), Bette Midler-Thighs And Whispers, Simple Plan-Still Not Getting Any (CD/DVD), A Tribute To Judas Priest-Legends Of Metal, Born Bad Volume 2-Various Artists, The Kilted Generation-Liverdance, Gary Moore-After Hours, 30 Seconds to Mars-S/T, Scott Henderson & Tribal Tech-Dr. Hee, Helmet-Betty, Orangutang-The Rewards Of Cruelty, Deeper Into The Vault-Megaforce Compilation, Tony Macapline-Madness, Galactic Cowboys-Space In Your Face, Bob River's Twisted Tunes-1995 Year In Review, Star Trek VI The Undiscovered Country-OSTS, Green Card-OSTS, Dracula 2000-OSTS, Bram Stoker's Dracula-OSTS, Bob River's Twisted Tunes-Seattle, Tuck Andress-Reckless Precision, Grigori3-Exile, The 4 Of Us-Songs For The Tempted, Michael Dowdle-From The Hip, Cleanstatic-S/T, George Michael & Queen-Five Alive, The Family Values Tour 1999, My Ruin-The Brutal Language, Mew-And The Glass Handed Kites, Michael Morales-Thump, The db's-Like This, The Sick Rose-Other Faces, Will And The Kill-S/T, Popgun Picnic-Stinks Like Truth, Living Things-Ahead Of the Lions, Vice Squad-Lo Fi Life, Blue Tears-S/T, Think Tank-Bait, Daddy Long Legs-Rain, Platypus-When Pus Comes To Shove, Oriental Spas-The TellingTree, Eastern Bloc-S/T, Munkafust-Way To Much Inertia, Saliva-Every Six Seconds, Existence-Beings, Late Night Trash-Out Of The Dumpster...

This is about a third of what is too come, but my eyes arestarting to cross from all this typing. :)

Here are some more:

Trollrock-Army Of Lost Souls, Shudder To Think-Funeral At The Movies & Ten Spot, Rammstein-Sehnsucht, Greg Behrendt-Is Uncool, Vinnie Moore-Time Odyssey, Sounds Like Water-Released, Billy Squier-Don't Say No, Santana-Greatest Hits, Drain sth-Freaks Of Nature, Nefalim-S/T, Evil Mothers-Pitchforks And Perverts, Pigmy Love Circus-Power Of Beef, Big Chief-Face, Catherine-Sleepy EP, Jefferson Airplane>Jefferson Starship>Starship-Hits (2CD), !LaughingUs!-Foxy Universe, At Any Cost-Soundtrack, Robbie Nevil-Day 1, Moral Crux-The Side Effects Of Thinking, Erosion-S/T, Dance Hall Crashers-Honey I'm Homely, Stytz Syndicate-Best Before..., Mustard Pie-Narcolepsy, Stevie Salas Colorcode-Back From The Living, Pocket Fisherman-Future Gods Of Rock, Raymond May-Unadulturated Addiction, Romeo's Daughter-S/T, Guitarhythm IV-Tomoyasu Hotei, Skynard Frynds-Various Artists, Dissidenten-Instinctive Traveler, Stereotactic-The Downing, World Of Twist-Quality Street, Experience Hendrix-The Best Of Jimi Hendrix, Orangutang-Dead Sailor Acid Blues, Jerry Lee Lewis-Last Man Standing, Rick Strauss-Jump Start, Invincible-OSTS, Kingdom Of Heaven-OSTS, The 2 Live Crew-Sports Weekend/ANATWB2, Metal Church-The Weight Of The World, Krokus-The Blitz, Firehouse-Bring 'Em Out "Live", Mars Electric-Beautiful Something, The Billy Lord Band-Pure Pleasure, The Best Of Hanson-Live and Electric, Trevor Rabin-Can't Look Away, Pillar-Fireproof (indie version), Rikets-Anything For The Devil, Poison-Hollywierd, Rollins-Big Ugly Mouth, Nightengale-Alive Again: The Breathing Shadow Part IV, Ashland-S/T (4 song promo), Cavalera Conspiracy-Inflikted, Seventh Avenue-Rainbowland, Rob Zombie-The Sinister Urge, Sammy Hagar-Unboxed, Gary Hoey-Animal Instinct, Rammstein-Herzeleid, Smoke On The Water-Deep Purple Tribute, Damn The Machine-S/T, Van Halen-OU812, Toto-S/T, X-Japan-Dahlia, Deep Impact-OSTS, X Los Angeles-Wild Gift, Point Of No Return-OSTS, Nickelback-All The Right Reasons, Transformers-Soundtrack, Skin Picnic-S/T, Yello-Stella, Inquity-Five Across the Eyes, Royball-Slices, The Sprague Brothers-Let The Chicks Fall Where They May, 3 Cent Nickel-The Inner Unintellect Of Mind, Fascination Jar-Junk, The Emergency-"Far Out", Eleventh Hour-Focus, The Beach-OSTS, Goodbye Harry-Food Stamp BBQ, (Johnson)-Amazing! Startling! Shocking!, Partner-Silent Night, Holy Night, Legends Of Rock-Down & Dirty, Toto-Past & Present 1977-1990, Prince-The Beautiful Experience, Rick Kocor-Drawing Conclusions, Black Bart-Bootleg Breakout, Bullet LaVolta-Gimme Danger, Wayne's World-Soundtrack, Hanoi Rocks-Two Steps From The Move, Fine Young Cannibals-The Finest, The Craft-Soundtrack, Anders Manga-One Up For The Dying, Anthrax-I'm The Man, The Smashing Pumpkins-Melon Collie And The Infinite Sadness (2CD), A Tribute To Liberace-Volume 1 (Commemorative Collectors Edition), Burial Year-Pestilence, Anastacia-Freak Of Nature, Holland Sound Studio's-Band Together, Danny Tate-Destination X, Diecast-Tearing Down Your Blue Skies, Paul Lamb & The King Snakes-I'm On A Roll, Tim Murphy-Ain't No Shame, The Stumbleweeds-Evil On Your Mind, Richie Sambora-Stranger In This Town, Pearl Harbor-OSTS, The Phantom Of The Opera-OSTS, Divinity Destroyed-Eden In Ashes, Rush-Test For Echo, Queensryche-Operation Live Crime, Gary Moore-The Early Years, Motley Crue-Generation Swine, Jason Becker-Perpetual Burn, Steve Vai-Passion And Warfare, Kingdom Come-S/T, Apocolypse Now-OSTS, Metallica-The Unauthorized Edition, Drain sth-Horror Wrestling, CIV-Thirteen Day Getaway, King Arthur-OSTS, The Usual Suspects-OSTS, Freddy's Dead:The Final Nightmare-Soundtrack, Todd Rundgren-NWO (version 1.01), Krokus-Headhunters, BWF-Un-Sentimental, Tim Miner-S/T, The Girls-S/T, Corporate Avenger-Freedom Is A State Of Mind, The Black Halos-S/T, Meet The Robinsons-OSTS, Mumbleskinny-Hinge (trade fodder), Ozzy Osborne-Suicide Solution (live musicon Ironic Records/German 1990), Nils Lofgren-Damaged Goods, Parenthood-OSTS, Prophet-Cycle Of the Moon, Devilhead-Pest Control, Mind Over Four-Half Way Down, Hair Of The Dog-Rise, Confrontation Camp-Objects In The Mirror Are Closer Than They Appear, Crease-Vindicated, Chronic Future-Lines In My Face, Welcome To The Aerosmithsonian-A Tribute To Aerosmith (2 CD), Simon And Garfunkle-Greatest Hits, Lynard Skynard-Vicious Cycle, Junk Monkeys-5 Star, Katrina & The Waves-Break Of Hearts, Lynard Skynard-1991, Pooh-Hurricane, Wretched Ethyl-Ethyl-Throught The Window, Savatage-Gutter Ballet, Savatage-Power Of The Night, Joe Satriani-Guitar Killer (Live from 88 on Papillon Records/Italy), Willard-Steel Mill, Deadeye Dick-Whirl, Creepy Crawl Live-Compilation, 108-Holyname, Savatage-Sirens/The Dungeons Are Calling, Mutha's Day Out-My Soul Is Wet, Relic-A Fine Line, Yngwie Johan Malmsteen-Concerto Suite For Electric Guitar And Orchestra In E Flat Minor Op. 1, Slaughter-Fear No Evil, Bryan Adams-Reckless, Angelica-Time Is All It Takes, Tony Macalpine-Premonition, Tony Macalpine-Freedom To Fly, Skid Row-Slave to The Grind (w/Get The Fuck Out), Lyranthe-Oculus Inferno, Nonpoint-Statement, With My Foot-5, Fuiyama Fujii-Standard, Gorilla-The Squid Row Daze, Here N Now-Party Hotel, Travis Shredd and The Good Ole Homeboys-668:The Neighbor Of The Beast (Trade Fodder), Mega City Four-Sebastopol RD, Harry Potter-Chamber Of Secrets & Prizoner Of Azkaban-OSTS (both trade fodder), Soul-S/T, Michael Bolotin-The Early Years, Shark Island-July 14th, 1989 Bastille Day Alive At The Whiskey, The Waltons-Like My Tractor, Blackstone-S/T, Aprilz Fool-S/T, John Wesley-Chasing Monsters, Totalisti-Slave To None, Loose Diamonds-New Location, 5 Cent Deposit-We Have Your Daughter, Blacklist Union-After The Morning, Rainshine-Fallen Hero, High Tide-Interesting Times+2, Out Of Order-Eye Caramba, Brit Rock V1-Jangle-Grinded Chug-Mugged Fringe Rock, Automn Lords-Celebrity Destroyer, Banditas-OSTS, Dizzy Dizzy-Four Song EP, Fire Dept.-Things Are Tough All Over, Derek Taylor-Dystrophy, Cinema-S/T, Peace And Silence-Fathom That, Marlowe-Guns Don't Kill..., Tragic Romance-Cancel The Future Live, Sonnus-Titled, Harter Attack-Human Hell, Ray Kennedy-Guitarman...

More to come!

Kix - S/T

Kix - Cool Kids

Kix - Midnite Dynamite

Chilliwack - Opus X

All good stuff there matey!

Yeah mate - Been meaning to get the Kix stuff for ages - Really good stuff. The Chilliwack is another that has been on the list - The Solid Gold Remastered version (as with all the Toronto stuff) is excellent.

I should really get around to getting the Toronto stuff on CD like RRF is (although not overly bothered about Assault and Flattery or Girls Night Out) and the Opus X by Chilliwack...but my vinyl is still pretty excellent - so due to limited finanaces due to upcoming birthdays/anniversary/Christmas and a booked holiday for next year to pay for and a CHICKEN COOP!!! there are more pressing things to buy. Not sure if I can even get to Adam Bomb gig this Thursday either, this'll be the 2nd time I've missed him :crying:

Rick Springfield - Success Hasn't Spoiled Me Yet

Rick Springfield - Working Class Dog...+2 (Remaster)

Rick Springfield - Venus In Overdrive

Kix - S/T

Kix - Cool Kids

Kix - Midnite Dynamite

Chilliwack - Opus X

All good stuff there matey!

Yeah mate - Been meaning to get the Kix stuff for ages - Really good stuff. The Chilliwack is another that has been on the list - The Solid Gold Remastered version (as with all the Toronto stuff) is excellent.

I should really get around to getting the Toronto stuff on CD like RRF is (although not overly bothered about Assault and Flattery or Girls Night Out) and the Opus X by Chilliwack...but my vinyl is still pretty excellent - so due to limited finanaces due to upcoming birthdays/anniversary/Christmas and a booked holiday for next year to pay for and a CHICKEN COOP!!! there are more pressing things to buy. Not sure if I can even get to Adam Bomb gig this Thursday either, this'll be the 2nd time I've missed him :crying:

I wasn`t sure about the Assault And Flattery, but been playing it to remind myself and still really like it, even though I can`t really afford to indulge :tumbsup: