Heavy Metal & Hard Rock: Which Country Does It Best?

T-BONE

Heavy Metal & Hard Rock: Which Country Does It Best?  

42 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yeah, that's a real tough call. I went with the US but it's a real close finish with the UK, Germany, Scandis, and Canada (Triumph was my favorite band for a long time).

Yeah but The New Kids on the Block are from the US so they have to get the vote, right? :whistle:

That reminds me, why aren't the New Kids listed in the HH database? :whistle:

'cause you guys are dorks, that's why... everybody knows n'SYNC is the happenin' band from the US!!! :woot:

Naw dawg, NKOTB was kickin' it back in tha DAY while them N'sync suckas wuz still in diapahs! Dey's OLE SKOOL!

Yeah, that's a real tough call. I went with the US but it's a real close finish with the UK, Germany, Scandis, and Canada (Triumph was my favorite band for a long time).

Yeah but The New Kids on the Block are from the US so they have to get the vote, right? :whistle:

'cause you guys are dorks, that's why... everybody knows n'SYNC is the happenin' band from the US!!! :woot:

Naw dawg, NKOTB was kickin' it back in tha DAY while them N'sync suckas wuz still in diapahs! Dey's OLE SKOOL!

True dat, dey wuz "hangin' tough" before anybody else, right? ;)

Dey's the Original Gangstas! :pimp:

I'd have to say Italian girls do it best.

(Sorry I didnt track back to the start of the thread, but hope I'm on the right lines...)

Dey's the Original Gangstas! :pimp:

The Jackson 5 were the original Gangstas.

The Jackson 5 were the original Gangstas.

Word up. Tito and Jermaine be Thugz Fo Life.

Had to go with Germany. So many great bands spawned in that country, including one of my all-time faves, Bonfire. Could easily choose the good ol' US of A, though, because if the 80s proved anything, it's that America knows how to rock. Hey, any country that gave the world Skid Row and Guns 'N Roses can't be all bad, right? ;)

Germany's really producing excellent bands, like EDGUY!!! Edguy Bitches, the main band.

this poll needs a ranikng system.

even thouhg I think scandi bands are doing the best, I'd then say the aussie brigade, then the US..... yet the aussies don't have a vote.

The US "did" it best but Sweden "do" it best.

Put new skid row, bon jovi, motley crue...blah,blah.blah up against crashdiet, hardcore superstar, sister. ect then it's no contest.

Let me go dine on some sustroming and snus.

It used to be the u.k,and ad love to say it still is,but i think scandinavia has taken over nowadays. :bowdown:

• 1 year later...