IRON MAIDEN

Fat Freddy

TWO! MIIINUTES! TO MIIIIDNIGHT! :beerbang:

SCREAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMM FOR ME NEW JERSEY!!!!

:band:

:banger:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah enjoy all six of 'em...they still have one too many of these-----> :guitbannana:

Haha, yea, I've seen Maiden with Janick twice before... and every time I have to try and ignore his interpretive dance moves...

Iron Maiden was FUCKING AWESOME last night @ the PNC Bank Arts Center!!

We only got a glimpse of Lauren Harris because her set was ending just as we were getting to our seats. Didn't sound like we missed much. I was less than impressed by Trivium. Then Maiden blew the roof off da joint, while a thunder and lightning storm raged outside (sucked for everyone who had lawn seats! HA!)... you can't get much more METAL than that.

I will be posting a more in-depth report for y'all here on the board sometime later today or this evening when I have more time to yap....

• 3 weeks later...
Thought I'd share a photo I took at Iron Maiden when they played in Columbia, MD.

ironmaidenconcert030kg9.jpg

Niiiiiice. :banger:

I tried to take some pix at the show I went to with my cell phone camera, but my seats were too far back, so the pix looked like ass.

Thought I'd share a photo I took at Iron Maiden when they played in Columbia, MD.

ironmaidenconcert030kg9.jpg

Niiiiiice. :banger:

I tried to take some pix at the show I went to with my cell phone camera, but my seats were too far back, so the pix looked like ass.

Yeah.... I actually had Pavillion seats and I took a crappy ass digital camera with me. All the pics look blurred. Only a few turned out halfway decent. Oh, well.... dems da breakz. :doh:

ironmaidenconcert007pd8.jpg

• 8 months later...

Just read this on Blabbermouth...

Riots At IRON MAIDEN Concert In Bogotá - Mar. 7, 2009

ColombiaReports.com reports that IRON MAIDEN's concert in Bogotá, Colombia on Saturday (March 7) became the scene of heavy unrest and riots.

Trouble started when a group of fans climbed the fence that separated the VIP area from the general public, and reportedly managed to get as close as 30 meters from the stage.

Later on, a number of people who didn't have tickets to the concert began causing trouble in the area around the Parque Simón Bolivar, where the show was being held.

A large group of heavy metal fans clashed with police, resulting in several arrests. However, a City TV camera crew managed to get footage of some of the arrested troublemakers escaping from police.

Sheesh...someone oughta tell the Maiden fans in Colombia that it's not 1986, this kinda stuff isn't funny anymore. (Rolls eyes)