IRON MAIDEN

Fat Freddy

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Found this link on blabbermouth.. Pics and live videos from their concert in India....

http://www.maidennorway.com/content/view/870/130/

Damn LOVE that stage set!!!!! :headbanger:

Sweet, the guys look to be in good shape I can't wait til they get to the states.

• 2 weeks later...
My reporter friend may or may not be able to pull the same strings he pulled last time Maiden came round (back in Oct. '06) and get me in as his "plus one" if he gets comp tickets for the gig, I ain't pinning all my hopes on it, but it would be sweet... otherwise I'm gonna have to take a pass this time :crying:

Welp, so much for that faint hope... I heard from my reporter friend yesterday and he ain't gonna be able to get free tix to the Maiden gig like he did last time they came thru... apparently the show sold out to the rafters faster than expected so there were a very limited amount of press seats, and he didn't get his bid in for comp tix in time. Sigh. :crying:

My reporter friend may or may not be able to pull the same strings he pulled last time Maiden came round (back in Oct. '06) and get me in as his "plus one" if he gets comp tickets for the gig, I ain't pinning all my hopes on it, but it would be sweet... otherwise I'm gonna have to take a pass this time :crying:

Welp, so much for that faint hope... I heard from my reporter friend yesterday and he ain't gonna be able to get free tix to the Maiden gig like he did last time they came thru... apparently the show sold out to the rafters faster than expected so there were a very limited amount of press seats, and he didn't get his bid in for comp tix in time. Sigh. :crying:

Well that does indeed suck dude.....

Maybe it's not that bad though?? I mean I would HATE to have to fly back to NJ and have Yer legs broken for going to see Maiden TWICE for free...... :whistle:

Of course I kid..... :tumbsup:

• 1 month later...

Enjoy it fellas...!

P.S. You both suck. I hate you. :lol:

Enjoy it fellas...!

Yea, what He said..... :lol:

They are coming to New Jersey you know.

Yea, I know all bout it... but tickets went on sale last weekend, evaporated in about 30 seconds, and I didn't have any f**kin' money for'em :crying:

Enjoy it fellas...!

Yea, what He said..... :lol:

They are coming to New Jersey you know.

Yea, I know all bout it... but tickets went on sale last weekend, evaporated in about 30 seconds, and I didn't have any f**kin' money for'em :crying:

Still got nosebleeds left, better than "Lawn"... assuming you were looking at PNC Bank Center.

Still got nosebleeds left, better than "Lawn"... assuming you were looking at PNC Bank Center.

That would be fine with me... if it weren't for the aforementioned lack of $$ :crying:

That would be fine with me... if it weren't for the aforementioned lack of $$ :crying:

Well you can always try to whore yourself out.

Nobody wants my chunky butt, Bob. Unless you're making me an offer? :wub:

Nobody wants my chunky butt, Bob. Unless you're making me an offer? :wub:

That's not what I heard...I hear your quite the Laaaadies man.

• 1 month later...

I'm a happy guy. :)

Why am I a happy guy? :unsure:

Cuz I got a belated birthday present from my brother today... AN IRON MAIDEN TICKET!! :banana:

Yep, me and my bro are goin' to see Maiden @ the PNC Bank Arts Center here in Jersey on June 14th. I believe Steve Harris' daughter Lauren is the opening act. I have heard she's pretty terrible, but at least she'll be eye candy. I'm sure she'll be preferable to sitting thru Bullet For My Valentine (like I had to endure LAST time I saw Maiden...).

If I may quote myself from about eighteen months ago:

I'M GOING TO SEE IRON MAIDEN! :cheer:

Counting down to when Dark Star sees this post and replies "I HATE you." 10...9...8...7... :lol:

EDIT: Opening acts at this gig will be Trivium (?) and Lauren Harris.

• 3 weeks later...

I'll be on my way to see Maiden in a little over 24 hours!! I'm SO geeked!!

I'M GOING TO SEE IRON MAIDEN!! :cheer:

Of course I will file a full report on the show once I return... :beerbang:

I'll be on my way to see Maiden in a little over 24 hours!! I'm SO geeked!!

Of course I will file a full report on the show once I return... :beerbang:

TWO! MIIINUTES! TO MIIIIDNIGHT! :beerbang: