Bad Trader: Patrizio Di Giuseppe

Blargh. Call me Amerocentric, but situations like this are one of the reasons why (1) I don't trade any more unless it's someone I know here, and (2) I REALLY don't like dealing with people who don't speak at least semifluent English. Yes there are assholes in all languages, but the language barrier just compounds the situation.

-Dan

P.S. If you take a look at my Ebay listings I refuse to accept PayPal from Italian buyers. Too much fraud in the Italian postal system (or in the Italian population in general). I would never have engaged in this transaction to begin with.

Hi to everyone!

I've just made my registration to this forum, so this is the 1st time i write in the HH Forum.

I'm a frequently visitor of HeavyHarmonies, i've post some comments about albums in the past and i like this website a lot.

I know this is an old discussion but i was looking to all past discussions in the forum and i found this one quite interesting.

I'm Italian.

I know that Italian Postal service is often very low, i know that most part of Italian people don't know English very well BUT i can't accept someone telling "too much fraud in Italian population in general"!

Italians are just like Americans, Germans, Swedes, Brazilians ect....

If you check my Ebay feedback you'll find that is 100% positive (paolop75).

I know many Ebay users from Italy that are absolutely honest persons.

So that idea has no sense.

I made a lot of transactions on Ebay and outside Ebay, never had problems excepting 2 times:

1-I was ripped off by a Canadian lady

2-I had some troubles with a guy living in USA

But i never say or think too much fraud in Canadian or USA pupulation.

I don't know this loser named Patrizio Di Giuseppe but i'm sure the world is full of people like him, not only Italy.

Many Italian guys post polite comments on Heavyharmonies so i think we Italians don't deserve opinions like that one.

Thanks in advance!

Paolo

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paulo.....thanks for the nice post and you are correct sir.......we have "maggots" (an American slang for very very low life people) all over the USA and they inhabit the entire world......

I personally have some excellent contacts in Italy who have always been trustworthy and reliable. I do know that the Italian postal service does have some huge problems internally with their service, although I do not know exactly what the cause of it is.......could be poor management, dishonest workers or just inefficiency.....

Anyway, thank you for your comment to remind us that there are "good" people everywhere and not to generally lump people of Nationality, race, culture or otherwise into the same pot with thieves, maggots and liars.....

Oh yes....welcome to the board too!!!

Paulo.....thanks for the nice post and you are correct sir.......we have "maggots" (an American slang for very very low life people) all over the USA and they inhabit the entire world......

I personally have some excellent contacts in Italy who have always been trustworthy and reliable. I do know that the Italian postal service does have some huge problems internally with their service, although I do not know exactly what the cause of it is.......could be poor management, dishonest workers or just inefficiency.....

Anyway, thank you for your comment to remind us that there are "good" people everywhere and not to generally lump people of Nationality, race, culture or otherwise into the same pot with thieves, maggots and liars.....

Oh yes....welcome to the board too!!!

Well said, I agree completely. :drink:

Liger,

Sorry if you took this thread wrong, but in the 5-6 transactions I've done with people from Italy, both on and off ebay, most of them have gone bad. This is why I'll never send anything to Italy again. It's not worth the headache to me.

He's pestering Andrew now with retarded e-mails. I'm looking at "jail" for my "defame" post about him :rofl2:

kind Melodicrock.com

I do present that the moderator T-Bone has defamed me same on internet in the forum "trading post"

I ask that the post is immediately eliminated

The consumer T-Bone risks the jail for this - he is not able to defame a person!!!

Keeping in mind that he has sent me some cd and you/he/she has not refunded me and' also guilty of predicament

He has stopped every my account of mine so that could not answer

Please you handle to eliminate the post defamer and to get further this T-bone

my report and serious

I repeat: he risks the jail and the site it is able to be closed

HE IS NOT ABLE TO DEFAME ANYBODY!

aspect 1 day and I will start my report to the Watch of Department of Internal Revenue and the Police of State

regards

Patrizio

Let's see...

I post about a trade gone bad

I post exact PM's I recieved from this person

I post a copy of the reciept where it cost me $8.80 to ship cd's to Italy

I've posted all the facts regarding this transaction

I recommend people NOT to trade with him

I recieve responses from people who have also had trades gone bad with this very same person

This is NOT considered Defamation and as it seems, this is NOT an isolated event either.

Let's face it... this jerk got busted and he doesn't like it. Patrizio, Put your pacifier back in, take your Midol, and shut the hell up already.

I am gonna sue Dan cause someone here once said something bad about a band I like!

I'm also gonna sue T-Bone cause he posted a comment 3 years ago about a CD, and I disagreed with it!

It was sarcasm.... The guy I posted this thread about claims to be a lawyer and doesn't like the fact that I posted this thread about him and wants to sue me. He has no case.... Simple as that. On top of that, everyone seems to be lawsuit-happy these days and wants to sue everyone else for hurting their feelings :hammer:

If I ever get in any kind of legal trouble, I want this guy to be my lawyer. Not only does he not know when to give up, but his English is so bad that the jury will not understand anything he says so my case would be thrown out of court :)

Sorry Captain,

i don't understand what you mean?

Dont worry matey, I have no problem with Italians (some of my fave drivers/riders come from there Zanardi, Fisichella, Biaggi etc).

The post wasnt directed at you!

I've asked around and the bad reputation of MR. Di Giuseppe is well known here in Italy.

The joke he made to T-Bone is usual for him: he buys cd's around then tries all the way to not pay for them.

Maybe it would be better open a new thread but anyone knows about Melissa Stott?

Some years ago this lady stole a lot of money with some Ebay auctions (i was one of her victims)....

I've asked around and the bad reputation of MR. Di Giuseppe is well known here in Italy.

The joke he made to T-Bone is usual for him: he buys cd's around then tries all the way to not pay for them.

Maybe it would be better open a new thread but anyone knows about Melissa Stott?

Some years ago this lady stole a lot of money with some Ebay auctions (i was one of her victims)....

Is Melissa Stott also known as purrfect_kat (or something like that)? Man, that bitch screwed a lot of people, including me! :loser:

He "claimed" to have not picked up the CD's, but I've yet to get them back and it's been how long?!?!?!? Scam all the way :hammer:

Hey T-Bone,

if you sent that package with registered shipping i can track it for you on Italian Postal Service website.

I need the shipping number and the day you mailed it.

I think i can tell you if he has left the package laying in the post office or if now he's listening to your cd's.....

I don't remember how it was shipped and I'm not too worried about it. My end of the deal was fulfilled when they arrived at his Post Office. Thanks for the offer though

The little buttmonkey is still sending out threat-mails about having the site closed down, etc...

:wacko:

I made a new e-mail addy, and sent him this:

The thread about you is NOT defmation and it's NOT being deleted. Looking at the responses from other people, it looks like MANY people have had problems with you with trades.

The thread states the FACTS about what happened, and EXACT PM's from you, and from those, people can judge for themselves if they want to attempt a trade with you or not. Your IP address, usernames and e-mails are BANNED, so nobody else would have to deal with you in a trade again from the message board, not so you couldn't respond.

Once again, as the rules of the trade section state:

1. First and Foremost, MelodicRock.com, It's Owner, Admins, and Mods are NOT RESPONSIBLE for trades/sales gone wrong from this section.

The transaction:

1. You asked for a trade with a member on the melodicrock board.

2. You sent money for cd's.

3. Seller sent the CD's. Seller provided a scan of the reciept to PROVE shipping cost and that CD's were sent.

4. CD's arrived at your Post Office.

5. Sellers responsibility to you was DONE at that point.

6. Whether you pick the CD's up or not is YOUR problem, not the sellers.

7. If your country or Post Office imposed a tax on them is YOUR problem, not the sellers.

8. You demand a refund, even though the CD's arrived and YOU chose not to pick them up? Too bad...

9. Seller stated that he would refund you the cost of the CD's when they were returned to him, but to this day, he has NOT recieved the CD's back.

10. Sounds like a typical SCAM to get the CD's and also get your money back as well.

11. Whether you picked up the CD's or not, the seller fulfilled their end of the deal when they arrived at your Post Office. Case Closed!

And he finally responded with this, which I can BARELY make out... :hammer:

hi....i have receveid muddle for Luusti (15 cd!!!!!!) and other people...afterwards i buy 6 cd from T-Bone and this arrived with 14 euro tax!..i not draw and he promise refund when this return back......and T-bone have begin at answer me in badly ask!!...me banned and i not answer......

Me apper absurd...i receive muddle for user ...and not receive nothing from T-Bone and not refund...i not accept this.....i have do due denunciaton.....sorry but i have reputation..and not accept muddle

regards

Patrizio

I replied back with this, and I'm waiting for another poorly written muddle-mail back from him:

You admitted that the CD's arrived, so YES, you DID recieve them. The sellers responsibility is DONE!

You were offered a refund when the cd's were sent back, but they never were returned, so no refund.

There is no more argument on this.

As for your reputation, you have a BAD reputation according to other traders who have all shared their bad experiences with you. You were banned so nobody else will have to deal with you in the future.

Once again, as the rules of the trade section state:

1. First and Foremost, MelodicRock.com, It's Owner, Admins, and Mods are NOT RESPONSIBLE for trades/sales gone wrong from this section.

Any trading you did on the board is at your OWN RISK. The board has NOTHING to do with the trading.

Then I got this back:

i don't know as say.....i know as suffer many damage.....you do that consider fair...i do the same.....delete the post and i draw the denunciation.....the Police of State have read all.....if delete the post i draw and not ever enter in the site!!!...but T-bone as refund me!

regards

Pat

Now I think he's more worried about people knowing what kind of scam artist he is, and never trading with him again.

Sent this back to him again:

For the last time:

1) The Trade Section Rules state that the Board, Owner, Admin and Moderators are NOT responsible for trades gone wrong. If you do any trading, it's AT YOUR OWN RISK

2) It doesn't matter what the police have read. The board is NOT responsible for this situation.

3) The CD's DID arrive to you. The seller is NOT responsible for any taxes that your own country put on them.

4) You will NOT get a refund, because the CD's never arrived back to the seller.

5) The thread will NOT be deleted so other traders know NOT to trade with you. There is no defamation in that post, just the FACTS and exact PM's that you sent.

Case Closed, and DO NOT REPLY

As annoying as this moron is, it's almost entertaining in a kinda warped way, to try and read his responses. I can't understand why he can't get it through his thick skull that the CD's were right there and his country's tax is not my responsibility, and also why he doesn't understand that the board rules basically state that any and all trading is done at your own risk and the board is not responsible for trades gone bad. So why bother trying to threaten Andrew or the board? The Rules are clearly stated and PINNED right at the top of the trade section.

• 1 year later...

He's a jacknut... And don't forget, he's a lawyer... :lol:

I have done a lot of transactions with Italian guys & thank God always all worked fine. I agree with Liger just to let him know that feedback means nothing anymore. twister74356 has almost 100% so what? He's an asshole. Anyway in a country with 60 million people you could fine scums that's for sure. Nothing less nothing more.