I though Kiss My Disc was sposed to be a good trader

"The store is Koogles, but the Buy It Now stuff is PJ stock from Japan."

Fuck.. This means that I have bought two CD's from PJ without knowing it

Hey Lasse... all the CDs you buy from me are mine and none of them are being sold from Japan, PJ or some off-shore drop-shipper. I have 12,000 CDs in my basement. And I've got a not-too-impressed girlfriend to prove it!!! :unsure:

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PJ is out of the equation, Dave. I may be still making payments on the inventory, but the CDs belong to me and endangeredcds. When you lease a car or make mortgage payments, do you refer to the car or the home as belonging to _______ (insert bank name here)? Nope, they're yours.... right?

I understand now!!! Some great freakin' titles you got there. I hope the store does great bussiness, as I know the seller is one of the best around. Good luck! Just don't stop the auctions, I love trying to get some kick ass rare gems at dirt cheap prices.

:drink:

So what's the big deal? Why would that make a difference? You bought the cd's from Endangeredcds and you are getting the Endangeredcds service and quality.

This is not about the quality of the CD's or the service from Endangeredcds (which ALWAYS has been great), but I will not do business with PJ directly or indirectly.

Hey Lasse... all the CDs you buy from me are mine and none of them are being sold from Japan, PJ or some off-shore drop-shipper. I have 12,000 CDs in my basement. And I've got a not-too-impressed girlfriend to prove it!!! :unsure:

Hey Tony... That's the answer I was hoping for :drink:

• 1 month later...
....these tools don't have a f**king clue what "MINT" condition is!... lucky they're in Canada.---F**king idiots !!!! --

If you are talking about Tony I might have to get offended. I realize there have been some issues with PJ but if you are including Tony in the group of "tools" you mention you are way out of line. I don't believe I have ever heard a single person say anything negative about him. If you are going to trash someone, at least be accurate.

....these tools don't have a f**king clue what "MINT" condition is!... lucky they're in Canada.---F**king idiots !!!! --

If we're talking about PJ, I'd have to agree. More often than not I got stuff from him that was in poor shape, or at least not in the condition I would expect. I used to always assume that if no flaws where mentioned, then there were none. Big mistake. Now Tony, on the other hand, goes to great lengths to describe EVERYTHING as accurately as possible. No problems whatsoever with his stuff.

If you are talking about Tony I might have to get offended. I realize there have been some issues with PJ but if you are including Tony in the group of "tools" you mention you are way out of line. I don't believe I have ever heard a single person say anything negative about him. If you are going to trash someone, at least be accurate.

I've only bought one cd from Tony(Wildside's debut) and the shipping/service was great.

This cd got here in just a few days from Canada.

I don't buy to much on ebay but if Tony ever has anything I want I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him. :tumbsup:

Problem with Canadians or do you simply love getting lippy and throwing out as many F bombs as possible?

• 2023 Gold Donors

Problem with Canadians or do you simply love getting lippy and throwing out as many F bombs as possible?

Are you kidding me ?? I love freaking Canada. :drink: This prick just happened to be located there.Yes,i do in fact love dropping F bombs on those who deserve it.

Are you kidding me ?? I love freaking Canada. :drink: This prick just happened to be located there.Yes,i do in fact love dropping F bombs on those who deserve it.

You still didn't identify who you were referring to "Up In Canada"???? I have to side with Jared's post :

"If you are talking about Tony I might have to get offended. I realize there have been some issues with PJ but if you are including Tony in the group of "tools" you mention you are way out of line. I don't believe I have ever heard a single person say anything negative about him. If you are going to trash someone, at least be accurate."

Tony has been nothing but a stand up person to deal with in my experience and has always sent me exactly what was described......

You still didn't identify who you were referring to "Up In Canada"???? I have to side with Jared's post :

"If you are talking about Tony I might have to get offended. I realize there have been some issues with PJ but if you are including Tony in the group of "tools" you mention you are way out of line. I don't believe I have ever heard a single person say anything negative about him. If you are going to trash someone, at least be accurate."

Tony has been nothing but a stand up person to deal with in my experience and has always sent me exactly what was described......

I second that Tony is a great seller as well as a very knowledgable collector

• 2023 Gold Donors

PJ,BJ or whoever the f**k runs that misleading sh*thead operation........when i lose $ due to a total misrepresentation aka.. LIE about the condition of something-ill trash whoever the f**king h*ll i want ! God help the poor sucker who gets done in his/her ass like i was & spends 50+ on any of those rare,albeit sh*tty condition discs.

PJ,BJ or whoever the f**k runs that misleading sh*thead operation........when i lose $ due to a total misrepresentation aka.. LIE about the condition of something-ill trash whoever the f**king h*ll i want ! God help the poor sucker who gets done in his/her ass like i was & spends 50+ on any of those rare,albeit sh*tty condition discs.

It's PJ that runs Kiss My Disc.

Probably better to "trash" only the person who deserves it, as to not make any unnecessary enemies here :popcorn:

Wow- thanks to everyone who has backed me on this thread. The way I treat my customers comes from being a collector myself... I know all too well the frustrations of postal delays, smashed-up jewel cases, items that don't quite live up to their expectation etc.

Metal T- if you have any problem with any CD you get from me, I am always in the mood for making things right. Whether it's a full-on refund, a credit for another item or a replacement, there's always a solution... just as long as you keep in touch with me and stay civil. Hell, if Sam at Retrospect and I can mend our fences, there's no dispute that can go unresolved! :drink:

As for PJ, I can't speak on his behalf, but I do e-mail him frequently and I'll definitely get on his case if I know there's a problem he needs to address...

koogles

I must say though, it does piss me off when I read feedback for other sellers, and people leave negs or neutrals because a jewel case has a crack in it.

Fuck, even with the best packing materials, you are still at the mercy of the postal service (several if its being sent abroad), and they could still break a jewel case it it was packed in a leadlined box, wrapped in diamonds!

A jewel case costs pennies to replace, so if its broken in transit and it pisses you off that much, dont take it out on the seller, fucking replace it!

Now of course if the CD or paperwork etc is damaged, and shows signs that its longterm damage, not due to some idiot postman, then you have the right to complain!

Jewel cases, unless they are special ones with some kinda artwork on them, are never reason enough to complain about a seller.

Hell, most CDs I get from the US come without jewel cases, you dont hear me complaining!

• 2023 Gold Donors
Metal T- if you have any problem with any CD you get from me, I am always in the mood for making things right. Whether it's a full-on refund, a credit for another item or a replacement, there's always a solution... just as long as you keep in touch with me and stay civil. Hell, if Sam at Retrospect and I can mend our fences, there's no dispute that can go unresolved! :drink:

As for PJ, I can't speak on his behalf, but I do e-mail him frequently and I'll definitely get on his case if I know there's a problem he needs to address...

koogles

fair enough......at this point i consider it (this headache i no longer wish to deal with or have time for) over and done.To clarify-looking back through some recently found archives i believe it was in fact "PJ" who id dealt with.Anyway,it is what it is..................never again!