I though Kiss My Disc was sposed to be a good trader

Guest Rockmore
yes it is my assumption,

if looks like a duck and sounds like a duck then it is a duck. :drink:

Just seems like an odd assumption to make. If you sell CDs and have poor customer service, you must be a spoiled rich kid who likes to party? That's the equivalent of me assuming that because you don't capitalize properly and use commas where there should be a period, then clearly you are a redneck homeschooled teenager who has ADD. :wacko:

It's a web forum, Not a school but thanks for impressing me that you know how to spell. logic and common sense would have impressed me more. It's obvious you are one of the sellers friends. (oops another assumption) I must be wrong again.

When I pay hundreds for cd's and get a nothing but garbage with cutouts and punch holes and cd's missing, then it's pretty obvious the guy doesn't give a shit. but hey lets just assume he is a good seller so you can be happy. Hey everyone BUY from kissmydisc Metalmaniac777 thinks he is GREAT. :hammer:

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To set things straight, I know PJ's parents and they're both hard-working, middle class Polish immigrants. I've been in both their homes. I know by the time he was 25, PJ was making more $ than both his parents combined. They both work in factories, and they aren't silver spoon factories either!

yes it is my assumption,

Just seems like an odd assumption to make. If you sell CDs and have poor customer service, you must be a spoiled rich kid who likes to party? That's the equivalent of me assuming that because you don't capitalize properly and use commas where there should be a period, then clearly you are a redneck homeschooled teenager who has ADD. :wacko:

It's a web forum, Not a school but thanks for impressing me that you know how to spell. logic and common sense would have impressed me more. It's obvious you are one of the sellers friends. (oops another assumption) I must be wrong again.

When I pay hundreds for cd's and get a nothing but garbage with cutouts and punch holes and cd's missing, then it's pretty obvious the guy doesn't give a shit. but hey lets just assume he is a good seller so you can be happy. Hey everyone BUY from kissmydisc Metalmaniac777 thinks he is GREAT. :hammer:

Allow me to make an assumption--you're a jackass. My point was to show how foolish your assumption was, not to criticize your grammar. And in case you missed it the first 2 times I said it, here it is in loud words so retarded newbies can understand it: I DO NOT DEFEND PJ'S ACTIONS. Assume all you want, numbnuts...as Koogles pointed out, your assumption about PJ being a spoiled rich kid was wrong, and your assumption that I am friends with PJ is also wrong. I think the way he is currently handling his CD business is atrocious and, quite frankly, don't think anyone should deal with him. That clear enough for you or do I need to use smaller words?

I've been here for 5 years. You've been here less than a day. You're off to a great start. Keep the sarcasm coming, newbie...and don't forget to miss the point along the way.

Guest Rockmore
yes it is my assumption,

Allow me to make an assumption--you're a jackass. My point was to show how foolish your assumption was, not to criticize your grammar. And in case you missed it the first 2 times I said it, here it is in loud words so retarded newbies can understand it: I DO NOT DEFEND PJ'S ACTIONS. Assume all you want, numbnuts...as Koogles pointed out, your assumption about PJ being a spoiled rich kid was wrong, and your assumption that I am friends with PJ is also wrong. I think the way he is currently handling his CD business is atrocious and, quite frankly, don't think anyone should deal with him. That clear enough for you or do I need to use smaller words?

I've been here for 5 years. You've been here less than a day. You're off to a great start. Keep the sarcasm coming, newbie...and don't forget to miss the point along the way.

Guest Rockmore

aw don't you know how to be happy? I may be new but that's ok because I don't plan on spending all my time in fantasy world like you do. Please reply to other peoples posts and stay away from mine. Now go and be happy and sniff some glue, no one cares how long you been wasting your life away on the message boards. make a post and maybe somebody will come and give you some attention. It's obvious by your actions that you are a child. (oops I made another assumption) I forgot it's not allowed here.

the mass majority get screwed around and that is a Fact"

Rockmore... Elmer the Elephant just called. He wants his glue bottle back, so kindly remove the plastic tip from the inner recesses of your nasal passages and then proceed to get YOUR facts straight. PJ's worst account is sitting at 98.4% positive. Roughly 2 customers out of 100 are dissatisfied. So how does that equal the mass majority getting screwed around?

Go back to YOUR fantasy world, clown boy.

aw don't you know how to be happy? I may be new but that's ok because I don't plan on spending all my time in fantasy world like you do. Please reply to other peoples posts and stay away from mine. Now go and be happy and sniff some glue, no one cares how long you been wasting your life away on the message boards. make a post and maybe somebody will come and give you some attention. It's obvious by your actions that you are a child. (oops I made another assumption) I forgot it's not allowed here.

Just a helpful suggestion for you...get more than 11 posts before you post in this manner. In fact, don't post in this manner...ever. Most everyone on here are friends & back one another. If you would like to make friends, try a different way as opposed to what you are doing.

That's nice. Have a 7-day vacation to change your attitude. Valid criticisms from those who have firsthand experience or from longstanding members are acceptable. Drive-by bashing from a newbie is not.

You're not off to a good start.

-Dan

I gotta jump in here with some comments. Rockmore this is NO WAY to start off here at HH! Every one here is entitled to their opinion here but for the most part they have their facts straight before sounding off. Rather you like or dislike P.J. those comments about being a spolied rich kid were out of line! People want facts and truth's here. Hell if we want lies or assumptions we can follow our poiticans. Metalmanic777 is NO child my friend. He is a hard working man and a great seller just as a lot of others here at HH. I saw one of your posts that you were sick of sellers and wanted to find 10 good ones. Well they are here and you need to know that! These people here have a TON of knowledge and will help others. You have to RESPECT others to recieve RESPECT.

I just found it odd that he came here and headed straight to the traders section and has NOTHING but bad experiences to talk about with almost every seller that was posted... Can someone possibly be just this unlucky, or is it someone else under a different name? Dan.. IP Check?

I'm the guy who started this thread, and one of the people who recieved shitty service from PJ.

I'm pissed off that I recieved this service, and even more pissed off to be called a thief with no justification, but even I have no understanding of why this has happened or what has caused this change in a dealer that has previously had such a good rep.

Some people should just keep their uninformed opinions to themselves.

If facts were being stated, nobody would have a problem, but all we have here is assumptions and opinions that are worthless and do nothing to help anyone!

I don't plan on spending all my time in fantasy world like you...

Did he just insinuate that I live in a fantasy world? The nerve. I have half a mind to get all the members of my Dungeons & Dragons club together and go kick his ass. ;)

Did he just insinuate that I live in a fantasy world? The nerve. I have half a mind to get all the members of my Dungeons & Dragons club together and go kick his ass. ;)

Frankly, I'm offended that you would play a Satanic game like Dungeons & Dragons... ;)

Anyone else remember back in the 1980s when the PMRC and other organizations went after DND as being Satanic? Ahh, the "good ole days"...

I remember the little comic booklets from these guys being sprinkled all over campus my freshman year in college...

-Dan

Frankly, I'm offended that you would play a Satanic game like Dungeons & Dragons... ;)

Anyone else remember back in the 1980s when the PMRC and other organizations went after DND as being Satanic? Ahh, the "good ole days"...

I remember the little comic booklets from these guys being sprinkled all over campus my freshman year in college...

-Dan

Chick Publications can be very entertaining!

• 2 weeks later...

Jesus, do his lies never end?

I have now had feedback posted by him saying that I claimed back for all four CDs.

My bank statement clearly states otherwise!

His feedback to me:

Follow-up by onecentjapanesecds (24-Aug-07 11:31):

Recvd 3 of 4 CDs ordered. Did chargeback for ALL 4! Kept CDs & FULL PAYMENT!!!

Heres the invoice details from eBay:

Subtotal: US $54.95

Postage and packing: US $11.95

Postal insurance (not offered): --

Seller discounts or charges:

-US $17.98

Total: US $48.92

Thats approx £24.38

Heres the refund from my online bank statement:

14/08/2007 Card Purchase £8.62

REFUND

PAYPAL *SALES

Does that look like I charged back for the full amount?

The CD I did not recieve was $14.99 plus P&P, so quite clearly I only claimed for that one.

Problem is that eBay wont do shit about it, and there is nothing I can do to reply in my feedback to let people know what a lying piece of crap he is these days!

Oh, and its interesting to note that despite calling me a thief in the past as he reckons I recieved all CDs, with this follow up feedback he actually admits that he didnt send all the CDs.

PJ called me last week and we might be checking out the Lillian Axe show in Toronto this coming Monday. I don't know if I'm going... I'm a casual LA fan at best and only really like their early stuff ... but if we hook up, I'll try to get a few things sorted out. Or at least tell him to check out the HH board and address some concerns here.

Problem is that eBay wont do shit about it, and there is nothing I can do to reply in my feedback to let people know what a lying piece of crap he is these days!

No, but you *can* respond to his feedback with an explanation.

-Dan

It wont let me reply anymore.

Its like retaliation tit for tat.

I give a neg so he responds.

I defend myself so he responds again, but thats as much as I can do, it wont let me respond anymore!

• 4 weeks later...

Ok, so to put an end to this, after a few backwards and forwards emails trading insults, PJ emailed me today and apologised as he said that upon investigation I had been correct all along.

He has offered to retract the neg feedback as well.

He explained why things had taken a wrong turn and has made amends, in my eyes anyway, for what has occured merely by admiting the error and apologising for the comments made against me.

As far as I am concerned, this issue is behind me, and I will trade with him with a clean slate.

Thanks PJ, this was the guy I always thought you were!

But what about all the OTHER bad feedback from the OTHER buyers? Is he going to make things right with them as well? :popcorn: