I though Kiss My Disc was sposed to be a good trader

Won four CDs on eBay from one of their offshoots onecentjapanesecds, paid straight away and got only three CDs a few weeks later.

I messaged them through eBay straight away, but got no reply.

I then messaged them again a few days later, still no reply.

Another few days later I sent an email direct to the Kiss My Disc email as thats where all PayPal payments go, but still no reply.

I have had to go through a PayPal dispute, which I did not want to do as I know they have a good reputation here.

What annoys me as well, is a week or two later, I ordered from another seller (earotic) who is also another offshoot of Kiss My Disc.

Why does one seller have so many accounts selling the same sort of things?

I dont care how busy they are, or how good their reputation is, not replying to emails is just piss poor customer relations.

I work for a living and sell on eBay, yet I always manage to reply to all emails and messages within hours, and no more than a day!

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as I like PJ, he is HORRENDOUSLY bad at getting back to people in a timely manner.

Backed. Cool guy, great sense of humor, and over the years he hooked me up with a lot of rare gems through our various trades, but waiting for him to get back to you was truly an exercise in patience. But that--and his insistence that his stuff was always worth more than your stuff--are the only 2 major flaws I've ever encountered in my dozens of dealings with the man.

I just hate that as well when a seller doesn't respond to your emails and you are left out in limbo to wonder what the hell is going on. Actually that is a big deal for me and I won't order from that person again if their communications skills aren't worth a shit.

I agree, I've bought 3 CDs lately that I paid the day I bought them, all 3 in the $30 range. One took 5 weeks and a paypal dispute for me to get it. Another took a little over 2 weeks and the third has been 2 1/2 weeks and I'm still waiting. Why do people just sit on a CD for over a week or more before mailing them when you pay right after the auction ends. It drives me crazy! I understand people are busy but come on. When I sell CDs on ebay I make sure they go out a day or two at the latest after I'm paid.

Won four CDs on eBay from one of their offshoots onecentjapanesecds, paid straight away and got only three CDs a few weeks later.

I messaged them through eBay straight away, but got no reply.

I then messaged them again a few days later, still no reply.

Another few days later I sent an email direct to the Kiss My Disc email as thats where all PayPal payments go, but still no reply.

I have had to go through a PayPal dispute, which I did not want to do as I know they have a good reputation here.

What annoys me as well, is a week or two later, I ordered from another seller (earotic) who is also another offshoot of Kiss My Disc.

Why does one seller have so many accounts selling the same sort of things?

I dont care how busy they are, or how good their reputation is, not replying to emails is just piss poor customer relations.

I work for a living and sell on eBay, yet I always manage to reply to all emails and messages within hours, and no more than a day!

Yep, had the same shit happen to me with one of his sister shops and after numerous attempts of no contact through email, the last one i stated i was going to file a dispute and whalla...he replied. Heard the excuses and all of the yada yada yada but in the end my order didn't arrive until 3 months later. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice.....well...shame on you again. :lol:

I work in retail, albeit a different field to this, and one of the key things with any retail business is how you treat your customers.

If your customer service is poor, it doesnt matter how good your product is or how low your prices are, people will go elsewhere.

If this is your only or primary business, then not being able to get back to people in a timely manner, means you are not doing your job properly.

PJ's a busy man these days, juggling several other demands (real estate, automobiles, girls) ... I'm sure he isn't avoiding anyone intentionally. He was over at the endangeredcds compound last weekend and his cell phone was going off constantly. I even tried to lure him out that night to see Def Leppard, all-access, but he had too much on the go. Or maybe my tits just weren't big enough. :crying:;)

Ripper.... that Edane deals goes WAYYY back. That was 3-4 years ago, wasn't it? I know I was still working for KMD back then. And you never got that straightened around?? Wow....

Naw man, I agree it was a while ago, and the last time I delt with him. No hard feelings, he just never got back to me. I tried a good 2 or 3 times, and u were the only one who responded back saying he'll fix it, but he himself would never respond. You worked for him, and even if the mistake was made by you (not saying it was), but I understood that any kind of reimbursement was gonna have to be made/cleared by him and it just never happened. I mean after the non responses to my emails to him I figured I was barkin at a dead tree. He either wanted to fix it or didn't, or was too busy to do so. Either way he may have not seen it worth makin right, and figured the little mud was worth it...? I just wasn't thrilled with how it panned out of course. So that's that. I had delt with him on other occasions and things went pretty much like the others say, at times slow, but would go smoothly, more or less.

PJ's a busy man these days, juggling several other demands (real estate, automobiles, girls) ... I'm sure he isn't avoiding anyone intentionally. He was over at the endangeredcds compound last weekend and his cell phone was going off constantly. I even tried to lure him out that night to see Def Leppard, all-access, but he had too much on the go. Or maybe my tits just weren't big enough. :crying:;)

Ripper.... that Edane deals goes WAYYY back. That was 3-4 years ago, wasn't it? I know I was still working for KMD back then. And you never got that straightened around?? Wow....

True you have no Rob Moratti man boobs and you're skinny like a twig. Not surprised you are so thin, if you had to organize and run around for PJ a few years back. It seems that the word "focus" is not found in his personal dictionary. The negative feedbacks keep pilling up, as do the stacks of unmailed cd's. Too bad, he has the potential to be the biggest seller of our genre on Ebay.

Skinny as a twig?? Ahem, Mr. Moratti called, Dave, he wants his man boobs back. :whistle:

I don't have man boobs, they shake and bounce around way too much. If I close my eyes at night, I can entertain myself for hours and I never have to leave the house. :D

Dave, you put the Heavy into Heavy Harmonies. :nyanya:

Just kidding, btw!

I'm trying to do a play on words with Harmonies but I just can't, I've heard you sing and Harmonies isn't even close to the word I'm looking for. :joust:

OK no more fighting, let's just agree PJ has to get his shit together if he wants to keep the Kiss My Disc name from sinking even further.

Well I got sick of the lack of replies, so I filed a claim for the CD I didnt recieve!

eBay got no replies either so they found in my favour, and I was refunded today.

Thankfully my other CD that I ordered from another one of his alts, turned up a week or two ago!

I really do not understand why he has so many ids on eBay if he doesnt even have the decency or time to reply to a simple email!

Kiss my disc can kiss my arse!

I used to deal with PJ a lot, but finally got fed up with all the problems & excuses. Took him FOREVER to reply to emails, "lost" cd's that I won (Foxy Roxx), & received several cd's that were in poor shape. The one that sticks out the most is Jilson - Deadly Girl. I think I paid around $175 for a copy, & when it arrived the front insert looked like it had been dropped in the toilet or something...badly stained & lots of water damage. He wasn't interested in giving a partial refund either...only credit towards a future purchase. I agree with what was said earlier...he had all the potential to be one of, if not the best seller of 80's metal, but at least from my point of view he often acts like he doesn't give a shit.

Yeah, PJ is such a stand up guy.

Shorts me on a CD, doesnt respond to emails and has the cheek to call me rude and a thief

These are the two messages I recieved!

Typical eBay thief! Takes our item, demands $ back, AND has nerve to leave neg!!

BY A LONGSHOT, the MOST INSULTING, UNPROFESSIONAL eBAYer I've Dealt with in yrs!

Yeah, PJ is such a stand up guy.

Shorts me on a CD, doesnt respond to emails and has the cheek to call me rude and a thief

These are the two messages I recieved!

Typical eBay thief! Takes our item, demands $ back, AND has nerve to leave neg!!

BY A LONGSHOT, the MOST INSULTING, UNPROFESSIONAL eBAYer I've Dealt with in yrs!

I take it that's a 'Kiss My Ass' then Captain. Have only dealt with the bloke once, paid a pretty good price for a disc and recieved it (a month later) and it wasn't in the best condition. Never used since and never will.