CONTEST TIME!

I take it this concert is in the USA.

No real point me entering the competition, so I will just continue submitting stuff as and when I can!

ive been entering stuff and theres no chance i could ever go to the gig... but the main thing is to support HH

I've got loads of stuff to enter, but have got really lazy recently, even in the comments section. Not bothered about the prize as I'll never get there either, but I must shift my butt and get some discs submitted.

I must shift my butt and get some discs submitted.

I believe you'll find the shift-stick on the opposite side of your body. I generally find it most enjoyable to let an attractive female do the shifting (and by 'attractive female' I mean my wife, of course ;) ), but in the event no attractive female is available, solo shifting is permitted.

Thanks for the submissions thus far.

I have a request for the peanut gallery: I don't have time right now to go out and research every submission and verify that each one is (1) valid, and (2) appropriate for the site. If you see any newly-added CDs that set off alarm bells in your mind, for any reason, please post about it here and we'll discuss.

For example, the Mind Bomb - S/T disc I initially thought probably wasn't appropriate due to references to the "industrial" nature of some of the tracks in online reviews, but Matt was kind enough to send me some samples, and in fact, I think the overall nature of the disc fits in perfectly.

Thanks!

-Dan

• 2 weeks later...
Current status (I still have more BM submissions to process):

chocularok: 88

Studboy: 19

Rycheage: 18

aMetalhead1966: 15

phaffas: 7

Not even close at this point. :yikes:

-Dan

For the love of God Matt....let others enjoy the spotlight. Dan, you might as well give him the tickets now.

Current status (I still have more BM submissions to process):

chocularok: 88

Studboy: 19

Rycheage: 18

aMetalhead1966: 15

phaffas: 7

Not even close at this point. :yikes:

-Dan

For the love of God Matt....let others enjoy the spotlight. Dan, you might as well give him the tickets now.

Sorry...been kinda slow at work lately, so I've been doing this to help kill time.

Ok, with 10 days left in the contest, I have processed all of the pending submissions and updated the Status Thread.

Still plenty of time to get entered into the drawing for the pair of Mezzanine Front Row Tix!

-Dan

P.S. I'd mention the Royal Box Seat Tix, but it looks like Matt has those pretty well locked up, unless someone gets a burr under their saddle... :lol:

• 2 weeks later...