Chely Wright

hot  

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

????? She needs to see a chiropractor.

More like she needs to eat a sandwich! Get some meat on them bones!

LOL and :agree:

Since we're only fantasising here, I reckon I can afford to be choosy ... and I don't see anything to fantasise about. th_shrug.gif

(BTW, who is she?)

(BTW, who is she?)

Apparently she's a country singer who hasn't had a hit in a while and decided to drop the news that she's gay in order to draw attention to her new album and her autobiography, both of which are being released this week. Opportunistic, ya think? Hmmmm...

But seriously, folks: read about her on Yahoo News earlier today, the article claims she's the "first country singer to publicly announce" that she's gay. Guess she never heard of K.D. Lang.

Thanks for clearing that up. I think she looks a lot like the young lady who played Fred in 'Angel', but maybe that's just me. Whether I'm losing the plot or not, I think it's fair to say that Charisma Carpenter puts both to shame!