Integrated Live Chat

I like to go there but since the clamp down on using the forums at work I haven't been on much at all. When I get any time at home I'm always catching up on the posts in the main forum to see what I've missed out on!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like to go there but since the clamp down on using the forums at work I haven't been on much at all. When I get any time at home I'm always catching up on the posts in the main forum to see what I've missed out on!

Yeah, it's the same for me. I duck and weave just to reply to threads here at work - it pretty much takes me all day to see new posts trying not to bring attention to it, and if I ever see the site at home (which I don't really, at all anymore) it's purely only enough time to see new posts. Maybe around Christmas when there's less supervision? :)

Maybe around Christmas when there's less supervision? :)

No Santa watches then....surely you're not gonna be bad and blow all the chances of Xmas loot!

Jeez I'm lucky your the smart one... otherwise I'd get no Christmas candy for my belly!

Yeah, that's right. The Integrated Live Chat is wearing a coat this morning. I guess he couldn't handle my cold shoulder.

• 2 months later...