Top Posters In This Topic

• Wotty

• Bubbasmama

• Jez

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dirty White Boy-Foreigner

The TNT Overture - Ted Nugent. You came very close to actually winning the song game. This is the only other song I could come up with that has TNT in the title.

Comfort Zone - Tesla.

Comfort Me - Night Ranger.

Cherish - David Cassidy

Cherish The Moment - Ken Tamplin

Breaking A Heart Is So Easy - Coastline

Easy Livin' - Uriah Heep

Classic Aussie band.

Livin' In The Seventies - Skyhooks

Livin On The Run - Razormaid

Run For Your Life - Blue Tears

Run For Your Life - Loudness

Mouth Of The Dragon - Surgin

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• 2020 HH Donation Drive

Please support Heavy Harmonies! The donations goal is the out-of-pocket expenses to run the main site and this board for calendar year 2020.

58% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
    • Ah. Murdoch press. Always a good place to go for truth. 
    • 2021 can't get here fast enough, worse year ever. Looking forward to this album.
    • Update from Ronnie yesterday:   As promised a week ago here’s a little update on my current health situation. I’m not gonna go into details, but just state that unfortunately I’m still battling cancer!! After some pain issues and following a scan just before Easter this year I was told that the cancer had spread and I was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer, which in principle means incurable! Now there were two paths I could go by! I could sit down in a corner and feel pity for myself (which I guess I did for a while) or I could try to carry on living and do what I do best and I chose the latter. So with great back up from my family and true friends I decided to keep on writing music and lyrics plus the fact that I had a lot of ideas/songs that I wanted to get out of my system. So that’s what I’ve been doing on/off for the last couple of months. That eventually means that some new music is coming from me in the immediate future, but more details on that later. All that said, I must state that I feel good these days and have done for a while. I still get treatments, mainly immune therapy. I have some permanent pain issues and other sequelaes that I have to deal with! And mentally, I have my good days and my bad days, so be it ! But I feel that I’m in good hands with the doctors and staff who’s treating me, so everything considered I’m in good spirits! It is what it is and I can’t change that whatsoever, so I simply aim to get the best out of life. Finally another huuuuge thank to all of you out there who’s been rooting for me and cheering me up through this process ! Means a lot to me Love Ronnie
    • CAN NOT WAIT! The song titles sound awesome!!  
    • But we're only one year into this new decade, and it hasn't been a banner year, so that could be bad thing.  I'm just being an ass, but I hate sensationalism so I enjoy picking it apart.  ;}
    • Much to the delight of melodic rock fans around the globe, W.E.T. has announced the release of their fourth album, “Retransmission”. Core members Jeff Scott Soto, Erik Mårtensson, and Robert Såll deliver another astounding album that will surely be a contender for Melodic Rock Album of the Year 2021. W.E.T truly epitomizes what melodic rock has become in the new decade. The key element at the foundation of W.E.T has always been to create a modern melodic hard rock sound that will drive the genre into the future. Combining powerhouse rhythms and top notch production, the music is equally classic and contemporary. “Retransmission” is nothing else than an absolute milestone, which is well in keeping with the tradition established by the three amazing records that have preceded this one.Starting with a genre-defining self-titled debut, Robert Såll (the “W” from Work of Art), Erik Mårtensson (the “E” from Eclipse), and Jeff Scott Soto (the “T” from Talisman) accepted the daunting task to give that debut a follow-up, “Rise Up”. After that stellar follow-up, their third opus, “Earthrage”, cemented a legacy of music which will stand the test of time.Tracklisting:1.    Big Boys Don't Cry2.    The Moment Of Truth3.    The Call Of The Wild4.    Got To Be About Love5.    Beautiful Game6.    How Far To Babylon7.    Coming Home8.    What Are You Waiting For9.    You Better Believe It10.    How Do I Know11.    One Final KissLine-up:Jeff Scott Soto: Lead VocalsErik Martensson: All Rhythm Guitar, Some Lead Guitar, Backing Vocals & KeyboardsRobert Säll: Keys and guitarMagnus Henriksson: Lead GuitarAndreas Passmark: Bass GuitarRobban Bäck: Drums
    • I thought the exact same - considering both are tracks 4&5 on the album.  Straight from the Creye Facebook page.    But another new tune is alright by me.. love the first 2 singles. Really looking forward to this album. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.