• 2021 HH Donation Drive

Please support Heavy Harmonies! The donations goal is the out-of-pocket expenses to run the main site and this board for calendar year 2021.

76% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
    • I see no issue either. The song's really good. Love his voice. 
    • Badd Boyz-No, No, Nikkie Eric Church-Heart LA Guns-Checkered Past
    • It's December 1 here in NY and not one response on this thread is going to ruin my holiday spirit !!
    • In all fairness, rank-and-file police officers are caught between a rock and a hard place. They have to enforce orders from above, even ones they disagree with, or risk losing their livelihoods. I bear far more ill will towards the policy makers and the ones giving orders than frontline officers. Now, that said: 1. The editing is manipulative IMO. I'd like to see an unedited video from several minutes PRIOR to what is shown and then through the incident, as is. As we all learned (or already knew prior) from the Kyle Rittenhouse trial, video can be twisted and turned to seemingly show what we want it to show, deep fakes notwithstanding. 2. If this incident was as heinous as the host claims, if it happened "last month" it would be everywhere and he wouldn't have waited this long to air it; he would have wanted to be on the cutting edge of interest. Me smells a rat.
    • I like this song, no issue with the GV. What don't you like?
    • Hello, me in 2019. I used to think that way but over the course of the last two years I have lost all respect I ever had for the police. In this instance, I honestly don't know. I'm sure there's two sides to the story, but I'm far less inclined these days to feel any sympathy for the police considering the roles they've played in covid management. Fuck them, I regrettably say these days. 
    • How overproduced is his voice?
    • Pushing the kids was pretty harsh, but there is no context. Judging by the way she was speaking, accusing the police of groping her friend, you'd think that she was likely inciting them. Doesn't justify the shove of a kid, but in a karmic world, possibly got what she deserved. I hate these clips, and the Avi is a fucking dick. He dissipates what he does by leaning so far to the right that he's as bad as the lefties. The cops wouldn't be detaining a young girl unless they had a reason. People honestly think that all 10 cops there was all in on being unfair and persecuting the girl? nope.
    • John Cooper of Skillet fame wanted to experiment with a heavier style than his main band allowed for, so the Fight the Fury side project was born. As you can tell from the video, it basically sounds like Skillet crossed with Slipknot. Not for everyone but I kind of dig it.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.