Favorite Accept Album  

45 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Metal Heart.

• 1 year later...

Still loving Breaker but closely followed by Restless And Wild, then Balls To The Wall :tumbsup:

Great band :bowdown:

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...

'Eat the heat' is the only one I can handle vocally. 'Objection overruled' and 'Deathrow' both had some decent tracks but the vocal atrocities forced me to sell both and I voted for the only Accept album I still own.

same case here...only own "eat the heat" now,having parted ways with the others a various points over the years,although "balls to the wall" is a close 2nd for me.

I had to think on that one, but I went with 'Metal Heart' because I listen to tunes from that one the most.

Almost went with Objection Overruled, as that one is severely overlooked. ('Donation', 'Objection Overruled', 'Bulletproof', 'Sick Dirty & Mean', 'All or Nothing', 'Anamos La Vida', 'Pomp and Circumstance'...truly a classic!)

Also love Restless&Wild, Russian Roullete, Staying a Life and of course...Balls to the Wall. I do enjoy 'Death Row' and a few songs from "Predator" as well at times.

It upsets me I never got to see this band live (although I did buy their dvd "Metal Blast from the Past", so I can at least see how it was!)

Could care less about anything with Reece, but I do like the newer albums in the past five years.