NEW RAP/METAL ARTIST

Guest stargirl77

Guest stargirl77

:blink:

I just wanted to let everyone know that there is a new up and coming artist named Kazzer. he has a really interesting sound. a friend of mine just saw a show of his at the University of Wisconsin - River Falls, and she said he's amazing live.

his website lists all his upcoming tourdates. if you are interested check it out at www.kazzermusic.com

oh, and a single "pedal to the metal" can be found on epic records website.

Thanks!

• 5 years later...
  • 1 month later...
I see that this was a huge hit huh?

Yeah... I still spin my copy of Kazzer's CD every now and then. :whistle:

D00dz watchu talkin bout? KazZrs CD is THA BOMB knumsayin? Yall R way 2 emo! LOL!

Well....stargirl77 joined in 2002 and has 2 posts.....whats that tell you.

Does that mean Kazzer's not coming out with a follow up? :(

Ohhhh SNAP! U really think so? Cuz DAAAAAMN! I bin waitin ALL dis time yo!! :crying:

Ohhhh SNAP! U really think so? Cuz DAAAAAMN! I bin waitin ALL dis time yo!! :crying:

:rofl2: Break 'em off sumpin propa Keef..Sho e'nuff make a Brutha snap...

who was better... KAZZAR or Method of Mayhem?

Personally I preferred Kazzar ... cos they disappeared quicker!

I'm glad to say I have never heard that Methods of Mayhem disc. I saw poor little Tommy trying to defend it in his 'Tommyland' book. Poor guy.

I'm glad to say I have never heard that Methods of Mayhem disc. I saw poor little Tommy trying to defend it in his 'Tommyland' book. Poor guy.

I think i picked it up from a $2 bargain bin at one stage.

From memory there were 1, maybe 2 songs I thought were ok... and the rest crap. Maybe I should pull it out again and see if that's still the case

I think i picked it up from a $2 bargain bin at one stage.

From memory there were 1, maybe 2 songs I thought were ok... and the rest crap. Maybe I should pull it out again and see if that's still the case

I've seen it for $1 and $2 a million times but still never bothered. I knew I'd never be able to get rid of it when I hated it.

Do you mean to tell me you haven't heard the follow up to Kazzer's debut smash...? You really need to pick up the second release.... 10 (maybe 15) times better then the debut. For your information, Kazzar is now working on a career in acting. I'm sure he'll become just as well know as an actor as he is a music artist. Of course you all know that prior to recording this awsome debut, Kazzer practiced judo and won many tournaments.

For those of who miss his music... Here you go:

PS: I never knew Kazzer was white. :whistle:

Do you mean to tell me you haven't heard the follow up to Kazzer's debut smash...? You really need to pick up the second release.... 10 (maybe 15) times better then the debut. For your information, Kazzar is now working on a career in acting. I'm sure he'll become just as well know as an actor as he is a music artist. Of course you all know that prior to recording this awsome debut, Kazzer practiced judo and won many tournaments.

For those of who miss his music... Here you go:

PS: I never knew Kazzar was white. :whistle:

Thanks for the YouTube link, LV KIX... wow, he was on Sony/Epic and everything!! How did he NOT become huge? :rofl2:

To quote the Chihuahua at the end of the "Underdog" movie, "That's just bad rappin', Dawg!"

Awesome look too, like a cross between Kurt Cobain and Eminem, with twice the charisma... yuck... and for the record, that is NOT rap/metal... there's no "metal" to be found. You can't add one overdriven guitar loop and call it metal... dorks... <_<

Do you think that "Stargirl77," wherever she is, would be gratified to discover that her lone contribution to this board is finally getting some traffic/response after all these years? :blink:

I bet more people have replied to this thread, than bought Kazzer's album!! :rofl2:

Do you think that "Stargirl77," wherever she is, would be gratified to discover that her lone contribution to this board is finally getting some traffic/response after all these years? :blink:

I bet more people have replied to this thread, than bought Kazzer's album!! :rofl2:

That's because this thread has a bigger hook and contains more talent.

Yo d00dz, KazzRs still KEEPIN IT REEL...his dope-azz unda construction web site sez he's gonna drop a fresh joint in late 08, or early 09! No shiz! :banana:

• 5 months later...