Ranch!

Fat Freddy

Who do you guys think would win in a fight, the Ranch Tooth or the Taco Bell Chihuahua?

Are you serious, dude? It's a Chihuahua, for cryin' out loud. A wet piece of toilet paper could kick that rat-dog's ass. So clearly the answer is...

...RAAAAANNNNNNCCCCCCCCH.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who do you guys think would win in a fight, the Ranch Tooth or the Taco Bell Chihuahua?

Are you serious, dude? It's a Chihuahua, for cryin' out loud. A wet piece of toilet paper could kick that rat-dog's ass. So clearly the answer is...

Yea, but do you think the Ranch Tooth could take out the Burger King? I hope so... that guy freaks me out... :unsure:

Yea, but do you think the Ranch Tooth could take out the Burger King? I hope so... that guy freaks me out... :unsure:

I'm with ya on that. The Burger King is creepiness personified. But just 'cause he's creepy don't mean he can fight fer shit, so I've got the Ranch Tooth kickin' his fairy-duds-wearin' ass. Hell, I've got the Taco Ball Chihuahua kicking his ass...

I'm with ya on that. The Burger King is creepiness personified. But just 'cause he's creepy don't mean he can fight fer shit, so I've got the Ranch Tooth kickin' his fairy-duds-wearin' ass. Hell, I've got the Taco Ball Chihuahua kicking his ass...

How'bout this:

Ranch Tooth and Taco Bell Dog in a steel cage death match against the Burger King and Ronald McDonald!!!

"LET'S GET READY TO RAAAAAAAAAAAAANCH!"

How'bout this:

Ranch Tooth and Taco Bell Dog in a steel cage death match against the Burger King and Ronald McDonald!!!

Now that sounds cool, but only if we can have the Geico Gecko and the AFLAC Duck square off for the preliminary bout.

How'bout this:

It's not even a fair fight. Ronald McDonald is gay and The Burger King is a vouyeristic pervert. Ranch and Taco Bell easily. :rofl2:

How'bout this:

It's not even a fair fight. Ronald McDonald is gay and The Burger King is a vouyeristic pervert. Ranch and Taco Bell easily. :rofl2:

Plus Ranch has that enamel coating. :headbanger:

• 2 weeks later...

My four year old made me so proud yesterday @ dinner… the wife and I marinated and grilled a bunch of chicken breasts (which came out kick ass by the way) and my father in law (who joins us for dinner every Tuesday) asked my wife what she marinated them in. She sez she just kinda made it up as she went along but basically it was balsamic vinegar and ranch dressing. As soon as she said that my son started giggling and piped up, “Ranch… ranch… ranch… ranch!” I was like (Darth Vader voice) "EXCELLENT, my son. Embrace the RAAAAAAANCH!"

My four year old made me so proud yesterday @ dinner… the wife and I marinated and grilled a bunch of chicken breasts (which came out kick ass by the way) and my father in law (who joins us for dinner every Tuesday) asked my wife what she marinated them in. She sez she just kinda made it up as she went along but basically it was balsamic vinegar and ranch dressing. As soon as she said that my son started giggling and piped up, “Ranch… ranch… ranch… ranch!” I was like (Darth Vader voice) "EXCELLENT, my son. Embrace the RAAAAAAANCH!"

Nice Keith....RAAAAAANNNNNCCCHHHHHH!!!!!! :tumbsup:

• 1 month later...

l37934638.jpg

He's baaaaaaaaaaaack....

RAAAAAAAANCH!

156571605_0ea4910478.jpg

RANCH????

Looks like

RANCH

to me!

156571605_0ea4910478.jpg

RANCH????

Looks like

RANCH

to me!

That's ALOT OF F*CKIN' RANCH!!!!!

The girl at the next desk is having a

RANCH Chicken Wrap sandwich for lunch. :banana:

Did you beat her up for it?

RANCH!!

RANCH!!

Nah, I let her enjoy her Raaaaaaaaanch in peace!

RANCH!!

Nah, I let her enjoy her Raaaaaaaaanch in peace!

Was she hot??

Cause, ya know, them ugly chicks do NOT deserve the...RANCH!!!

:rofl2: then would let her enjoy the Raaaaaaaaanch or beat her up for it if she was ugly?

The wife made pierogis a couple of nights ago. usually I dip 'em in sour cream (with a touch of hot sauce mixed in) but we were outta sour cream. Guess what I used as a substitute?

RANCH dressing!!! :banana:

The wife made pierogis a couple of nights ago. usually I dip 'em in sour cream (with a touch of hot sauce mixed in) but we were outta sour cream. Guess what I used as a substitute?

RANCH dressing!!! :banana:

You rule dude. :bowdown:

Oh yeah..RAAAAANCH!!

The wife made pierogis a couple of nights ago. Usually I dip 'em in sour cream (with a touch of hot sauce mixed in) but we were outta sour cream. Guess what I used as a substitute?

RANCH dressing!!

The way you said "substitute" could lead one to think that you believe Ranch to be something less than sour cream, when clearly Ranch is the superior of the two condiments. Be careful there, my good man; the Ranch Tooth is a jealous diety and will not take lightly to those who put other condiments before him.

Hmmmm, this has got me thinking...you know that unanswerable question they ask in high school science class regarding what would happen if an unstoppable force collided with an immoveable object? Well, what would happen if the Ranch Tooth locked horns with Eric Brittingham? Talk amongst yourselves and get back to me.

The way you said "substitute" could lead one to think that you believe Ranch to be something less than sour cream, when clearly Ranch is the superior of the two condiments. Be careful there, my good man; the Ranch Tooth is a jealous diety and will not take lightly to those who put other condiments before him.

You are correct sir, and I should not have used the word "substitute" as I do not wish to offend The Great Tooth. It had merely never occurred to me before to use RANCH as a pierogi-dipping condiment.

Perhaps this entire episode was a miraculous example of the benevolent, guiding hand of the RANCH Tooth showing another lost soul the right way???

Sounds like a new TV show idea... "Touched by a Ranch Tooth"

Hmmmm, this has got me thinking...you know that unanswerable question they ask in high school science class regarding what would happen if an unstoppable force collided with an immoveable object? Well, what would happen if the Ranch Tooth locked horns with Eric Brittingham? Talk amongst yourselves and get back to me.

I cannot choose. They are both equals in my mind, sitting atop a fluffy pink cloud (made from pink drinks of course), looking down upon us mere mortals, occasionally laughing at us and high fiving each other.

You are correct sir, and I should not have used the word "substitute" as I do not wish to offend The Great Tooth. It had merely never occurred to me before to use RANCH as a pierogi-dipping condiment.

Perhaps this entire episode was a miraculous example of the benevolent, guiding hand of the RANCH Tooth showing another lost soul the right way???

Sounds like a new TV show idea... "Touched by a Ranch Tooth"

I cannot choose. They are both equals in my mind, sitting atop a fluffy pink cloud (made from pink drinks of course), looking down upon us mere mortals, occasionally laughing at us and high fiving each other.

Think we should incorporate the ghetto edge to da Toof?