ROCK MALE SINGERS

rock male singers 1  

50 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm kind of surprised the guy from Tesla (whose name escapes me at the moment) or Sebastian Bach were not included. :headbanger:

I agree. But the truth is, all of the best 80's hard rock vocalists are missing here... imo.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm kind of surprised the guy from Tesla (whose name escapes me at the moment) or Sebastian Bach were not included. :headbanger:

I agree. But the truth is, all of the best 80's hard rock vocalists are missing here... imo.

Yeah! Paul Rodgers :bowdown: and David Coverdale.

A serious overlook and a crime of epic proportions.

Who, and who? :lol: Nah, I kid. David Coverdale's pretty good. ;)

Who, and who? :lol: Nah, I kid. David Coverdale's pretty good. ;)

Mate, their farts would sound better than the vocalist's of today ;):lol:

1-Robert Plant

2StevePerry

3Freddie Murcury(saw him live 1984-amazing r.i.p. Fred)

4Rob Halford

5Ronnie James Dio :headbanger:

I also ask why no Paul Rodgers?

Hey Geoff,

I hear that sucking dog's balls can really help you get a amazing vocal range,it's the way they bounce off your tonsils. :crazy:

You do jest of course.

I'd agree that most in the list are pretty shite.

But, Perry, Mercury, Dio and Dickinson would all feature in (certainly the first 3) or near my top 10 vocalists.

& if you disagree with that, then you have a pretty lonely opinion in this matter :tumbsup:

You do jest of course.

But, Perry, Mercury, Dio and Dickinson would all feature in (certainly the first 3) or near my top 10 vocalists.

& if you disagree with that, then you have a pretty lonely opinion in this matter :tumbsup:

..And Paul Rodgers and David Coverdale of course. ;)

You do jest of course.

..And Paul Rodgers and David Coverdale of course. ;)

Yeah, but they are not on the list........but agreed of course. Paul Rodgers would be a bit further down for me.....I know quite a few consider him God, but not me Im afraid. Good, but not God :tumbsup:

You do jest of course.

I never jest, mate. But seriously, if that's what you dig, enjoy. We probably just have different tastes when it comes to vocals as I seriously don't rate any of those guys at all - as in, not even in my top 1000 or so. ;) I'd be completely alone with this opinion, but in my opinion a "no-name" like Rory Cathey (Cold Sweat) destroys those guys. Just s shame he didn't have the longevity in his career to prove it. :(

Seriously, Perry has a shit voice. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Who is Matt harris..the father of Tarzan?

Believe me when I say that you will probably know Matt Harris very well in the near future. If all goes as planned you will see cd release of his old bands material. When you hear it you will be stunned as have all who have heard his voice. Those who have heard his band will probably be able to figure out who I'm talking about. I've only sent demos of the one band to people on this board.

So here we are goin' on two years later... and the question remains unanswered... who the hell is Matt Harris? :blink:

JUNGLEBLUE_COTW.JPG

That should answer your question.

• 3 weeks later...

Freddie Mercury, quite obviously;the greatest singer in hard rock and rock in general.

Other favorites : Paul Stanley, Geddy Lee, steve Perry, RJ Dio and Klaus Meine.