Favorite XYZ Album?

Favorite XYZ Album?  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Wowzer, surprised to see "Hungry" playing second fiddle to the debut, because I think "Hungry" absolutely smokes the first album. Haven't cared for the debut since I first heard it; matter of fact, I bought it at a used CD shop in college, listened to it once, and promptly returned it for something better (if I recall correctly, I traded it for Heaven's Edge and was quite happy with my decision). Much prefer the tougher, ballsier sound on "Hungry" (I'm sure there's a joke in there about how I like tough balls, but leave it alone).

"Hungry" all the way for me. The debut doesn't even merit a place in my collection.

Alot of people on here probably wished you still had it...the original is tough to find these days. I am really surprised you didn't like it. Do you like Dokken?

Was just looking on Amazon, and the reissued version has a bonus track, so I now wish I didnt own the original version.

Weird though that they put an extra track on the debut but not the reissue of Hungry.

I have the Jap issue of that which has the bonus track Two wrongs can make a right, which you would have thought would make the reissue.

As for which XYZ album I prefer, I only have the first 3 studio albums, but Hungry is easily my pick.