Kiss' MUSIC FROM THE ELDER

Kiss' MUSIC FROM THE ELDER  

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Did not mind this album. Not great but also not bad :wacko:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has it's moments but definately not the best Kiss album ever.

Def Leppard's X Is a great album, so add my name to the short list!!!!! :lol:

How did this get from KISS to Def Leppard???? :blink:

It's awfully easy to get sidetracked around here... you mean you've never noticed?? :blink:

And about the Def Leppard thing?? Yea I DID like X...*chuckles*

Step away from the crack pipe and put your hands behind your back. I am conducting a Metal Citizen's Arrest. :pimp:

And who's "Meith?" :)

And about the Def Leppard thing?? Yea I DID like X...*chuckles*

Step away from the crack pipe and put your hands behind your back. I am conducting a Metal Citizen's Arrest. :pimp:

And who's "Meith?" :)

Aw Hell..*Goes to edit* Sorry about that Man.. Stupid fingers..*L*

I just listened to this today. It isn't all that bad. I actually think this is 10 times better than Unmasked.

I just listened to this today. It isn't all that bad. I actually think this is 10 times better than Unmasked.

11 times. ;)

I stand corrected!! :rofl2:

Jesus....I actually want this thread to die......

JL

Oh, you're just jealous that I started this thread before you had the chance to. :P

Okay, thanks to many in this thread, I just wasted about 40 minutes relistening to this pile of crap. :doh:

My original verdict stands: There is ONE good song: "I". There is more crap in this album than in the normal outhouse of the 19th century. :puke:

Fat Freddy, if you ever get a poll going comparing this album to Def Leppard's X, I may have to give the nod to the latter.

Fat Freddy, if you ever get a poll going comparing this album to Def Leppard's X, I may have to give the nod to the latter.

How anyone can say "The Elder" is cool and "X" is horrible is a mystery that not even an entire squad of Sherlock Holmeses could figure out. "The Elder" is so bad, it doesn't even deserve to be the yellow, sticky, rancid pus inside the bulging boil on the ass of hard rock.

How anyone can say "The Elder" is cool and "X" is horrible is a mystery that not even an entire squad of Sherlock Holmeses could figure out. "The Elder" is so bad, it doesn't even deserve to be the yellow, sticky, rancid pus inside the bulging boil on the ass of hard rock.

:rofl2:

Come on, let us know how you REALLY feel!

Yeah, I know, I have a problem with subtlety... :blink:

• 1 month later...

Yeah, I know, I have a problem with subtlety... :blink:

Couldn't tell... :lol:

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

That vid always cracks me up. The lip synching is sooooooo obvious... and I wonder how many people asked 'em "hey, where the f*ck is Ace?" :rofl2:

• 4 years later...

7257497_f260.jpg

A discussion with some friends about KISS' infamous Music From The Elder prompted another one of my geeky in-depth Retro Metal Review columns...

http://hub.me/aehHm