Lonnie Holdaway and the Hurricane CD reissues scam

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2023 Gold Donors

I too received both of the previous posted emails and all I can say is that I've had nothing but great experiences in dealing with him. I look forward to dealing with him again. I do hope this incident doesn't casue any business problems for him. I would think most people would be understanding during a situation like this.

Please pass on my thoughts and prayer to Lonnie. I wish him a speedy recovery. :drink:

Hi Everyone

David here. First I would like to thank everyone for the well wishes, they mean alot to me and my family, and I know Lonnie will feel the same once he knows exactly what is going on. I just spoke with my grandmother about 45 minutes ago. They have Lonnie heavily sedated. He is on a ventilator right now and is being monitored very closely. He is in the UCU(Upgraded Care Unit). I have misplaced the address here on my desk and I will email it to each and every one of you just as soon I find where i sit it at. Everything here is a madhouse. But to update everyone on the Hurricane cd's. I am awaiting a phone call from Dreamworks(the company who has handled everything from remastering to pressing the cd's), I am just waiting for them to have the entire order filled which should be middle to late this week.

Now I feel I need to address Mr. Georg Siegl. I sure as hell hope he reads this, because the slanderous statements are unfounded and honestly complete bullshit. Just for all of you to know this is how the deal has gone down. Georg wanted to order a very large amount of the Hurricane cd's. So Lonnie obliged him, and worked a deal where the overrun would be a couple of hundred extra. Georg wanted these sent via UPS, he would not take any other shipper. Granted he was giving his UPS account number so the freight would be on him. He was told upfront about the problems we have here in this small town with shipping internationally. But that is what he wanted. So there were 3 packages each weighing approx. 19lbs each, taken to the hub and shipped. Georg was emailed the tracking number and a copy of the Waybill. Well the next day, Georg says there is a problem, he couldn't track the package from his end. So we call UPS, the package made it as far as the Memphis UPS hub and disappeared. So Lonnie went to UPS and raised hell and filed a very large claim. Because in all honesty when we went to the hub, the people who took care of the package didn't have a clue what they were doing. Georg claims the Waybill was fake and not signed, well I beg to differ, because I have it right here in front of me, and it is signed and is not a fake(I didn't know you could fake one of them as it is all handwritten with 4 different copies). I will gladly supply anyone here with pictures of the Waybill, because we have nothing to hide. Lonnie is one of the most standup guys I know and I am not saying that because he is my uncle, and I know all of you that know him, know exactly what his character is made out of. But anyway, Lonnie made arrangements yet again, to take more cd's and re-send them to Georg, he didn't have to do that, he could have made him wait until UPS did their investigation. but no Lonnie wanted to be fair. So Georg was adamant that a UPS driver come and pick the package up, since there was a problem with the hub. Lonnie agreed and called in for a pickup, the first day UPS did not pick up due to the weather, Lonnie was told they would be there by 3pm on Thursday to pick it up the packages, UPS arrived and picked up the packages. They did not leave a copy of the Waybill, the reason being it had to be signed off on by a supervisor. Georg did not want to hear that, I guess he does not understand small town business, where everyone knows almost everybody and trust most of the time is not an issue. Well anyway the hub calls and they had canceled all pickups and deliveries yet again due to the weather, so Lonnie went to the hub to pick up the Waybill and to go to the post office to mail some other packages. the accident occurred sometime between the time he left at 2 and 3:15pm.

I could easily blame Georg for Lonnie being out on the roads etc, but that is not right, Lonnie was trying to do business and make something good out of a bad situation that was caused by UPS. Had Georg listened and let Lonnie ship them another way other than UPS, this problem would of probably never happened. I have always heard Georg was a class act guy, but with him making accusations and threatening to slam this company over a problem he helped create with UPS, then I do not see why he is held in such high regard. He wants to accuse people of things, but he doesn't tell anyone how he tried to corner Lonnie on distribution rights in Europe, tell that story Georg, wait, tell the real version, not the one you are going to fabricate. I have contacted our attorney to see what kind of weight a lawsuit would carry, and apparently Georg with all his threatening and slander does not understand what can of worms he is opening.

Honestly all that is not really important to me right now. It will be handled, what is important is Lonnie's health, and I hope none of you believe the garbage that is being told, as the whole story is above, I have emails and Waybills to prove this. I know Lonnie holds this forum and all of it's members in very high regard, and I know alot of you feel the same. Thank you for the support and I will keep everyone updated on Lonnie's condition.

Sincerely

David

Hi Everyone

David here. First I would like to thank everyone for the well wishes, they mean alot to me and my family, and I know Lonnie will feel the same once he knows exactly what is going on. I just spoke with my grandmother about 45 minutes ago. They have Lonnie heavily sedated. He is on a ventilator right now and is being monitored very closely. He is in the UCU(Upgraded Care Unit). I have misplaced the address here on my desk and I will email it to each and every one of you just as soon I find where i sit it at. Everything here is a madhouse. But to update everyone on the Hurricane cd's. I am awaiting a phone call from Dreamworks(the company who has handled everything from remastering to pressing the cd's), I am just waiting for them to have the entire order filled which should be middle to late this week.

Now I feel I need to address Mr. Georg Siegl. I sure as hell hope he reads this, because the slanderous statements are unfounded and honestly complete bullshit. Just for all of you to know this is how the deal has gone down. Georg wanted to order a very large amount of the Hurricane cd's. So Lonnie obliged him, and worked a deal where the overrun would be a couple of hundred extra. Georg wanted these sent via UPS, he would not take any other shipper. Granted he was giving his UPS account number so the freight would be on him. He was told upfront about the problems we have here in this small town with shipping internationally. But that is what he wanted. So there were 3 packages each weighing approx. 19lbs each, taken to the hub and shipped. Georg was emailed the tracking number and a copy of the Waybill. Well the next day, Georg says there is a problem, he couldn't track the package from his end. So we call UPS, the package made it as far as the Memphis UPS hub and disappeared. So Lonnie went to UPS and raised hell and filed a very large claim. Because in all honesty when we went to the hub, the people who took care of the package didn't have a clue what they were doing. Georg claims the Waybill was fake and not signed, well I beg to differ, because I have it right here in front of me, and it is signed and is not a fake(I didn't know you could fake one of them as it is all handwritten with 4 different copies). I will gladly supply anyone here with pictures of the Waybill, because we have nothing to hide. Lonnie is one of the most standup guys I know and I am not saying that because he is my uncle, and I know all of you that know him, know exactly what his character is made out of. But anyway, Lonnie made arrangements yet again, to take more cd's and re-send them to Georg, he didn't have to do that, he could have made him wait until UPS did their investigation. but no Lonnie wanted to be fair. So Georg was adamant that a UPS driver come and pick the package up, since there was a problem with the hub. Lonnie agreed and called in for a pickup, the first day UPS did not pick up due to the weather, Lonnie was told they would be there by 3pm on Thursday to pick it up the packages, UPS arrived and picked up the packages. They did not leave a copy of the Waybill, the reason being it had to be signed off on by a supervisor. Georg did not want to hear that, I guess he does not understand small town business, where everyone knows almost everybody and trust most of the time is not an issue. Well anyway the hub calls and they had canceled all pickups and deliveries yet again due to the weather, so Lonnie went to the hub to pick up the Waybill and to go to the post office to mail some other packages. the accident occurred sometime between the time he left at 2 and 3:15pm.

I could easily blame Georg for Lonnie being out on the roads etc, but that is not right, Lonnie was trying to do business and make something good out of a bad situation that was caused by UPS. Had Georg listened and let Lonnie ship them another way other than UPS, this problem would of probably never happened. I have always heard Georg was a class act guy, but with him making accusations and threatening to slam this company over a problem he helped create with UPS, then I do not see why he is held in such high regard. He wants to accuse people of things, but he doesn't tell anyone how he tried to corner Lonnie on distribution rights in Europe, tell that story Georg, wait, tell the real version, not the one you are going to fabricate. I have contacted our attorney to see what kind of weight a lawsuit would carry, and apparently Georg with all his threatening and slander does not understand what can of worms he is opening.

Honestly all that is not really important to me right now. It will be handled, what is important is Lonnie's health, and I hope none of you believe the garbage that is being told, as the whole story is above, I have emails and Waybills to prove this. I know Lonnie holds this forum and all of it's members in very high regard, and I know alot of you feel the same. Thank you for the support and I will keep everyone updated on Lonnie's condition.

Sincerely

David

I don't know a single person on here that would have a reason not to back Lonnie. Sounds like a lot of crossed up wires like T-Bone said earlier. I hope it can be worked out & Lon gets healthy soon.

JL

Hi Everyone

Sincerely

David

David, could you send us all the hospital info where Lonnie is at so we all can send Lonnie our get well wishes? I contacted the Blytheville Police Dept as soon as I heard the bad news today but they didn't have any information on an accident on Friday. I've also heard from others who want to send him their best. Thanks a million, I'd really appreciate it! Hang in there buddy!

All the best, Lonnie !! And get well soon !! :drink:

Seems to be a complicated mess going on right now. -_-

All my thoughts from France and my wishes for a fast recovery.

Sincerely,

Chris

Dave (zacharyamelie) from Niagara Falls was just in a snow-related car accident with his family yesterday (he and his family are ok, his van less so!) and now I hear about Lon! Man, this is too much bad news for one weekend! I'm pullin for you big time here in Canada, Lon. Best wishes for a fast and full recovery!

koogles

I hope everything goes well and that Lon can recover quickly and can put the accident behind him. I feel sheepish even talking about my van rolling over yesterday, lucky for my family we were all OK.

Get well soon!

Dave

I hope everything goes well and that Lon can recover quickly and can put the accident behind him. I feel sheepish even talking about my van rolling over yesterday, lucky for my family we were all OK.

Get well soon!

Dave

Regardless, Dave, I'm glad you and yours are ok. Vans can be replaced, people not so much.

I hope Lon is ok, both from a physical and psychological standpoint. I've received some communication behind the scenes that tells me we need to get to the bottom of this ASAP. I have PM'ed Lon/David to either post or email the specific hospital information, including room number, both for those who wish to send their best wishes, and to verify that this is indeed what's going on.

-Dan

Get well soon!

Dave

Regardless, Dave, I'm glad you and yours are ok. Vans can be replaced, people not so much.

I hope Lon is ok, both from a physical and psychological standpoint. I've received some communication behind the scenes that tells me we need to get to the bottom of this ASAP. I have PM'ed Lon/David to either post or email the specific hospital information, including room number, both for those who wish to send their best wishes, and to verify that this is indeed what's going on.

-Dan

Smart thinking Dan...this would solve a lot of questions.

JL

Get well soon!

Dave

Hey David, j'espère que ton accident n'était pas grave et que toi et ta famille vont bien !

Une pensée de ton cousin français.