New Arwine Id

Actually, his new ID was rlguy46, and he's now..

NLARU'd!!!!

Notice Arwine went from rlgy46 to rlgy47 with his new id. I wonder if this refers to the amount of Ebay id's he's had?

One is RLGY and the other is RLGUY. Look closely :P

TD, you're a real prick. Calling poor Mr Arwine Ugly.... Sheeesh :crazy::lol:

Guest glitter1960

Did everyone see the last comments on the Database ? If he is using Charlotte Jackson's name and pulling the same crap as he was before under her name, I think whoever was involved should send a letter to Charlotte (certified signature required by the addresse) and let her know what he is doing before Charlotte gets hurt. I am sure that she does not know about any of this. But also be aware that she might buy things on E-Bay also. You Guys all know his patterns, so you should easily be able to tell if the purchases are him or not.

Did everyone see the last comments on the Database ? If he is using Charlotte Jackson's name and pulling the same crap as he was before under her name, I think whoever was involved should send a letter to Charlotte (certified signature required by the addresse) and let her know what he is doing before Charlotte gets hurt. I am sure that she does not know about any of this. But also be aware that she might buy things on E-Bay also. You Guys all know his patterns, so you should easily be able to tell if the purchases are him or not.

Is she a girlfriend or room mate or something?

Guest glitter1960

Girlfriend, just moved in maybe 6 months ago.

Girlfriend, just moved in maybe 6 months ago.

Hopefully she finds out and moves out alot sooner <_<