3 Losers And Rare Demo Tape

Just recently I listed on Ebay, a very, very rare demo tape called Rack Em' Up from the Canadian band ROCKUS. As soon as the auction went up, the nightmares began. 3 of the biggest losers on Ebay and in the music trading scene started making bids, retracting bids and doing/asking things so dumb that even now I can't believe it.

Loser number 1:

His name is Jamie Levine from NJ. His present Ebay ID (he has had many) is 0313ja. This guy is real dumb, he bid on the tape, retracts his bid of 100$, because he says he bid the wrong amount. OK so far, yet he then comes back the next day and bids again for 125$. Knowing I would not get paid, I cancelled his second bid and blocked him. He loves to bid on KISS and Philadelphia Eagles memorabilia, so be on alert.

Loser number 2:

His name is Rob something or other. His Ebay id is luck313. He has already made himself well known on the pages of the HH message board for being a bad seller/bidder. He also bid high, 99$ and also retracted his bid. After he retracted his bid, he e-mailed me and wanted me to send an MP3 sample. An MP3 sample of a fuckin' demo tape, yeah I'll get right on that you dumbass. :loser:

Loser number 3:

His name is Sean Kauffman, otherwise known as THUNDER 21 or the PLEASE REPLY NOW guy. His Ebay id is seank407. I don't have to say much about him, everyone on the message board knows this guy is an idiot with a degree fuckinmoronology with a minor in stupidism. He also bid on the tape and also retracted his bid. After retracting his bid, he asked me to make him a tape of the tape and send it to his front door for 10$. Just like loser number 2, I did nothing but shake my head, all the while wondering if this fucknut had ever been dropped on his head as an infant.

I received a few e-mails from good and trustworthy potential bidders who said as long as those losers were bidding without much control or sense that they would stay away from my auction. Not only did these losers retract, but they may have also scared off other potential bidders.

Block these idiots before they take your auctions for a wild and stupid ride.

If any of the 3 losers in question are reading this at this very moment, here is a big :2up: from the heart.

Yes yes yes...anyway.....could you do me a tape of the tape and also copy the artwork. In fact you could keep the copy of the tape and send me the original. I'll mail you $100 ...no wait ... sorry $10 I typed an extra 0 :doh:

P.R.N. :lol:

Could you make a CDR of the tape, then make an Mp3 of the CDR, then mail the Mp3 to my doorstep so I don't have to sign for it? Oh, and please make a color-copy of the insert with a Philadelphia Eagles emblem placed neatly next to the band. I will send $10 by U.S. check. PLEASE REPLY NOW or else I will retract all bids and report you to the Kiss army.

Could you make a CDR of the tape, then make an Mp3 of the CDR, then mail the Mp3 to my doorstep so I don't have to sign for it? Oh, and please make a color-copy of the insert with a Philadelphia Eagles emblem placed neatly next to the band. I will send $10 by U.S. check. PLEASE REPLY NOW or else I will retract all bids and report you to the Kiss army.

:rofl2:

JL

Just recently I listed on Ebay, a very, very rare demo tape called Rack Em' Up from the Canadian band ROCKUS. As soon as the auction went up, the nightmares began. 3 of the biggest losers on Ebay and in the music trading scene started making bids, retracting bids and doing/asking things so dumb that even now I can't believe it.

Loser number 2:

His name is Rob something or other. His Ebay id is luck313. He has already made himself well known on the pages of the HH message board for being a bad seller/bidder. He also bid high, 99$ and also retracted his bid. After he retracted his bid, he e-mailed me and wanted me to send an MP3 sample. An MP3 sample of a fuckin' demo tape, yeah I'll get right on that you dumbass. :loser:

I'm fighting with this loser as we speak. I filed a Unpaid item strike for a rare demo tape he bid $50 on. Now he's messaging me through ebay whining that his account is frozen and now he wants to pay by money order. So I sent him the address a week ago. I get another message yesterday begging for my address so he can send the money because I haven't answered his 5 emails. What a complete and utter worthless bastard.

Damnit! I thought "3 Losers And Rare Demo Tape" was the third and final installment in the

"Three Men and a Baby" / "Three Men and a Little Lady" trilogy..... FAWK! :thppt:

Damnit! I thought "3 Losers And Rare Demo Tape" was the third and final installment in the

"Three Men and a Baby" / "Three Men and a Little Lady" trilogy..... FAWK! :thppt:

Believe it or not Mike, that is exactly what I was thinking when I wrote that title.

Methinks someone is seriously fucking with you.

Look at the first 2 Ebay userIDs:

luck313

0313ja

Two supposedly random bidders interested in the same item, and both have "313" as part of their username? I betcha it's the same person behind both...

-Dan

luck313

0313ja

Two supposedly random bidders interested in the same item, and both have "313" as part of their username? I betcha it's the same person behind both...

-Dan

Detective Dan, you make good sense.

BTW, 0313ja's last Ebay name that got NARUed was Poopiehed....I have nothing to add to that one.

I can verify all of what Dave *Zaqhary* has said is true and accurate about these particular people. I've had to 'block' the 0313ja guy over 12 times in the last 3 months alone. His MO is this..............he creates a new eBay ID.....bids on over 100 items, some Buy It Nows and pays for them to get immediate feedback. He then accumulates in the neighborhood of 10 to 20 'positive' feedbacks and then plays his little game of driving prices up on some things...and then picking and choosing what he will pay for. Ultimately, within a couple of weeks, he gets NLARU'd due to people filing the Non Paying Bidder alerts. He then just creates a new ID.

I will say this...........this 'Jamie' uses the EXACT same address of one 'Al Natale'...and has used more than one alias. But the address is always in Oak Bridge *I think that's what it is*, New Jersey. I've done a LOT of homework on this one.

And, as Dave has said........the easy way to 'find' this person is to search the Philadelphia Eagles stuff....the KISS stuff....and the glam stuff....and you will 'find' this person. Then, you simply put him in your 'blocked bidder' list. Unfortunately, it does take some time....

What I cannot fathom is how eBay can continually allow this person to get NLARU'd and create a new ID with basically the same address and name. The thing is....this person hasn't done this once or twice, it's in the tens, if not hundreds, of times......

luck313

0313ja

-Dan

Detective Dan, you make good sense.

BTW, 0313ja's last Ebay name that got NARUed was Poopiehed....I have nothing to add to that one.

And it was pooopylove before that.....and so many others. I could go back into my eBay account and rattle off ten with no problem.

Jim....I am in total agreement with you.

What I cannot fathom is how eBay can continually allow this person to get NLARU'd and create a new ID with basically the same address and name. The thing is....this person hasn't done this once or twice, it's in the tens, if not hundreds, of times......

I have said it many times previously......with all the technology in place.....and with all the hype that E Bay and Paypal spew concerning protection of buyers and sellers on E Bay.......why is it that someone can just register a new ID over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over......USING THE SAME NAME, ADDRESS, PHONE NUMBER........

The message sent to the masses in this regard, in spite of all the hype, is that E Bay and Paypal are more interested in the $$$$ they receive to their coffers than any protection or controlled bidding environment!!!!!

Delbert

Loser number 1:

His name is Jamie Levine from NJ. His present Ebay ID (he has had many) is 0313ja. This guy is real dumb, he bid on the tape, retracts his bid of 100$, because he says he bid the wrong amount. OK so far, yet he then comes back the next day and bids again for 125$. Knowing I would not get paid, I cancelled his second bid and blocked him. He loves to bid on KISS and Philadelphia Eagles memorabilia, so be on alert.

Guess I'm one of the lucky ones. Mr. Levine (aka 0313ja) recently won a Blonz CD I put on eBay and paid promptly, no problems. Then again, the CD was only $1.00, so maybe he could actually afford that purchase... <_<

• 3 weeks later...

0313ja has been NARUed, again! He'll be back like that August heat rash between a fat guys legs and he's probably just as smelly.

luck313 is runnin' out of luck. I think he has been f**cking around with Michael Butt's auctions of late and also with others. He shall most likely join the ranks of NARUed very shortly.

http://feedback.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?V...&userid=luck313

Sean Kauffman...well he is most likely trapped in a wet paper bag.

yeah....I fell victim to badluck313, I have now blocked him, so I won't have to deal with him again, also my current headache is Sean Kaufman, (you know, mr. PLEASE REPLY NOW), get this, he made me an offer on one of my demos, and since I hadn't had any offers on that one, I took his offer of $35, and once you take a best offer that is submitted through ebay, it is like a bid and a winning auction, it is a done deal, but as soon as the offer was accepted he started sending me a barrage of emails asking if I would take $25 for it, I tried explaning to him that he made the offer and I took it, so it was binding, but he kept sending me emails asking who they sound like, before he paid he wanted to know more about them....?????? this idiot was actually telling me after winning the auction he did not want to pay for it until I told him more, and if he did not like what I said he would not take the tape......????? crazy stuff....my final email to him was to let him know I did not want any more emails from him, only payment, but if no payment was made I would report him to ebay, file a claim for my fees to be returned and leave negative feedback, his final email to me was to tell me his dad was a lawyer and "he handles guys like me", lol.........sometimes it is best just to give up and move on, If I want to talk to a potted plant I got plenty around me to talk to.....lol.....all that is left to do is file my complaints and leave neg feedback, I figured I would give him the week to pay.....needless to say he is blocked now....

Sean, if you are reading this PLEASE DO NOT REPLY NOW! :P

What is it with collectors of rare demo tapes? Some are great, but then you have losers like these. Good luck Michael and may only good bidders, bid on your cool demos.

:drink:

Dave

What is it with collectors of rare demo tapes? Some are great, but then you have losers like these. Good luck Michael and may only good bidders, bid on your cool demos.

:drink:

Dave

I agree Dave, not sure what is going on with some of the rare demo collectors, but like you said there are really good ones too! thanks for your kind words, best wishes to you as well.....

Michael :)

• 4 weeks later...

Loser number 1:

Loser number 2:

Loser number 3:

His name is Sean Kauffman, otherwise known as THUNDER 21 or the PLEASE REPLY NOW guy. His Ebay id is seank407. I don't have to say much about him, everyone on the message board knows this guy is an idiot with a degree fuckinmoronology with a minor in stupidism. He also bid on the tape and also retracted his bid. After retracting his bid, he asked me to make him a tape of the tape and send it to his front door for 10$. Just like loser number 2, I did nothing but shake my head, all the while wondering if this fucknut had ever been dropped on his head as an infant.

I received a few e-mails from good and trustworthy potential bidders who said as long as those losers were bidding without much control or sense that they would stay away from my auction. Not only did these losers retract, but they may have also scared off other potential bidders.

Block these idiots before they take your auctions for a wild and stupid ride.

If any of the 3 losers in question are reading this at this very moment, here is a big :2up: from the heart.

Thanks for the info, they will be blocked

• 3 weeks later...

Both Rob/Chris and Jamie Levine are once again bidding on this tape with different Ebay ID's Rob/Chris is glamster1970 and Jamie Levine is tushyboyace. F***ING LOSERS!!!! They've been blocked and their bids have been removed.

OH MY GOD!!! This guy Jamie Levine is obsessed with this damn tape he is now using a family member's Ebay id to make a bid, windsoreyes2 . This Ebay member has good feedback so I almost ignored the situation, yet I had never seen his name so I checked what this member bids on. This windsoreyes2 never bids on tapes, no music whatsoever. This seemed odd so I requested the bidders personal info and surprise, surprise the Ebay account belongs to a Martin LEVINE from you guessed it Freehold NJ.

Crazy, simply crazy.

For those who are curious to see the bid cancellations and the tape itself here is the link.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ROCKUS-Rack-Em-Up-RARE-...1QQcmdZViewItem

He also bid on this item

http://cgi.ebay.ca/BLU-BONES-CD-RARE-Harem...1QQcmdZViewItem

Go check the bids history.

:doh:

This guy kills me!!!

If he's willing to big 80 bloody bucks for an old tape I'd say cut him a deal - give him 24 hours to send you Western Union payment for the tape and if he does sell it to him, if not, ban him forever. :)

The dipshit, aka Jamie Levine just bid on the Rockus tape again, Unbelievable! He is now using the id meluvcookie, the id is not his name, yet the address is in Old Bridge, NJ only a few miles from Freehold, NJ where he is from. The bid was also 80$. How dumb is he? He also bid on the Blu Bones cd I have up for sale, I cancelled his bid on this item 2 days ago as well. This guy is the biggest loser I have ever encountered on Ebay.