Concerts

Chris

Well last night Faster Pussycat opened with 'California Love' by Tupac over the speakers. I thought it'd last for 10 seconds and then they'd belt into metal... but they didn't. I think the whole song played before they dropped into something listenable.

What, they played a cover number :lol:

Well last night Faster Pussycat opened with 'California Love' by Tupac over the speakers. I thought it'd last for 10 seconds and then they'd belt into metal... but they didn't. I think the whole song played before they dropped into something listenable.

What, they played a cover number :lol:

:lol: backed mate, Maybe do a Poison song, oh how I would love to hear that!! :D

I think when I saw them in July I only recognised a few songs and I have their first 3 albums.

I think when I saw them in July I only recognised a few songs and I have their first 3 albums.

Yeah. Did you read my awesome review of the show in the concerts/tours forum? That's pretty much what I said. I kind of liked the newer stuff, but the crowd was not overly receptive and I'm 100% sure it's because most of them wouldn't have the new CD.

Yeah. Did you read my awesome review of the show in the concerts/tours forum? That's pretty much what I said. I kind of liked the newer stuff, but the crowd was not overly receptive and I'm 100% sure it's because most of them wouldn't have the new CD.

I remember them doing the song Power and the Glory Hole but the crowd didn't know it and didn't give a shit at all but it didn't help that FP came out dresses all goth with veils over their faces.