Tindrum CD on eBay

OK, I usually try and stay out of these poo-flinging conversations but that's the second anti-US comment from Mr. Fakepolice (first saying "But it is American tradition to ignore quality" and then calling Gringo a "US dumbass") and I think that's quite enough.

Buddy, I quite frankly could give a rat's ass about your issues with Sam or Retrospect (I don't speak for him, I don't have any dealings with him, and in fact I don't even own any releases on his label) but your random America-bashing is pissing me off, so on behalf of the Americans who make up a good portion of this board's membership, I just wanna say bite this :butt:

I'm done!

Fat Freddy-if you feel bashed-that's your problem.When I see where most Bootlegs and CDRs come from it is worth saying it-that has nothing to do that I accuse a country for some bad guys.

When a guy like gringo is insulting me same way as Sam does why shouldn't I treat him same way back and I especially said YOU to his dumb response-why should YOU be insulted.

AND against racism-read the opinion of some of your countrymen to comments in Spanish

with reviewed artists here!

I've asked people this before, but I'll ask it again. You're either dumb or stupid. Which one is it?

When you say "you US dumbass", you're insinuating (use a dictionary) that dumbasses from the US are different and/or special versus dumbasses from other countries, thus lumping the rest of us US citizens on this board that find your comments totally inane and pathetic as dumbasses. Now, if you would have just said "you dumbass", nobody would have been offended. Personally, to avoid offending others from your country, I'd simply call you a DIMWITTED SHIT-FOR_BRAINS LIBELIST FAKEPENIS DUMBASS. But that's just me. :)

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me get this straight.

Just because I live in the US I'm a dumbass???????

Yea, and apparently we're ALL evil music bootleggers too! :P

I'm a bootlegger but I am not evil in anyway. :P

Bootlegged anything good lately? Because I'm an evil US dumbass who's always looking for more bootleg CDs. Let me know. :P

Secretary Rumsfeld, is that you? ;)

:rofl2:

I'm sorry, I'll make some offtopic here, but the Rumsfeld joke reminded me to share the most awesome toy one can ask Santa for this season:

12311611f6f50st1.jpg

Elite Force Aviator: George W. Bush - U.S. President and Naval Aviator - 12" Action Figure http://www.kbtoys.com/genProduct.html/PID/...CF8EBEEBE&_ts=y

The big bonus is... you can undress the doll and since it is suitable for Ages 14+ one would expect to see great details revealed :rofl2:

:whistle:

• 2023 Gold Donors

Now we're part of an Axis on evil, too? Sheesh, one bootlegger ruins it for everyone! Just to clarify a point.....I've recorded a song or two off the radio back in the 70's, but never to sell...to anyone....hell, it sounds bad anyway, with lightning strikes during the songs......worth something? NOT likely! :screwy::whistle:

Good question! What about for a person who resides in USA but have double citizenship? Would this mean I'm half-dumbass? :blink:

English language is so mesmerizing - you can combine words and create endless stream of new exciting words, but why the hell no one ever calls people "dumbleg", or "dumbarm", but always this old and tiresome "dumbass"?

Fakepenis is a moron........AND... a troll. If he is not :baneed: then I do not know who should be.....

The anti US stuff has me truly pissed off....and...to be honest once again, you're lucky you're in your own country because you'd be fucking ground beef here.....

And also....Stormspell.....the Anti Bush stuff is a bit tiresome as well. I'm not so sure you're even a US citizen, so I take great offense to you or any other outside of this country spouting your derogatory political views or opinions. It's like a family here.....we can pick on our president, etc.....outsiders need to keep their shit to themselves.

And also....Stormspell.....the Anti Bush stuff is a bit tiresome as well. I'm not so sure you're even a US citizen, so I take great offense to you or any other outside of this country spouting your derogatory political views or opinions. It's like a family here.....we can pick on our president, etc.....outsiders need to keep their shit to themselves.

I'm US citizen so he is my president too and I can have my own opinion about him, thank you.

If he can spend my tax money on his bloody war I certainly can have an opinion about his pathetic doll for sure! ...unless you want to imply that since I wasnt born here I'm some sort of 2-nd grade product not entitled to my own thoughts - if so than say it, it will fit very nice inbetween fakepolice posts :P

English language is so mesmerizing - you can combine words and create endless stream of new exciting words, but why the hell no one ever calls people "dumbleg", or "dumbarm", but always this old and tiresome "dumbass"?

Because "Dumbarm" or "dumbleg" just doesn't have the right ring to it. :)

I am SO dying to find a picture of Red Foreman from "That 70s Show" to post in this thread so I can caption it "HEY! Quit bootlegging those damned CDs, DUMBASS!"

Hey FakePenis (haha!) , what the hell is this statement....

"Ask Tindrum or Spiced Ice whether they ever got a penny-NEVER!"

TINDRUM WAS NOT RELEASED BY RETROSPECT YOU ASSMUNCH!!!

As for Spiced Ice , why don't you contact Eddy Sandor at Sandor Sound Services and ask him if he's seen any royalty checks....

GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT.

Bootlegged anything good lately? Because I'm an evil US dumbass who's always looking for more bootleg CDs. Let me know. :P

I don't bootleg cds. I mostly stick with bottles of Stetson and Olson Twins VHS'.

You would be suprised to find out how much of a market there is for that stuff in places like Cambodia and Kenya. ;)

I don't bootleg cds. I mostly stick with bottles of Stetson and Olson Twins VHS'.

You would be suprised to find out how much of a market there is for that stuff in places like Cambodia and Kenya. ;)

Put me down for a dozen of each, Christmas is comin' and I need stocking stuffers for the Young'ins! :P

Put me down for a dozen of each, Christmas is comin' and I need stocking stuffers for the Young'ins! :P

Consider it done. :P

OK it's one thing to bash Sam or Retrospect FAKEPOLICE but lay off the U.S. citizens you have bashed on here with your idiotic statements. Either get your facts straight or stop posting to theis forum. We are all one big semi-happy family here. If you have some lucid, well-thought out statements about Sam or Retrospect then post them. If not, lay off. I didn't post this to stir up any shit. I only posted it because I saw it on the MR board and I know we've gone over Sam before.

Lon: That was one well written statement.

These are just 2 of the great products that I bootleg on a regular basis.

140161.jpg

B000294U64.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Guest FAKEPOLICE
OK it's one thing to bash Sam or Retrospect FAKEPOLICE but lay off the U.S. citizens you have bashed on here with your idiotic statements. Either get your facts straight or stop posting to theis forum. We are all one big semi-happy family here. If you have some lucid, well-thought out statements about Sam or Retrospect then post them. If not, lay off. I didn't post this to stir up any shit. I only posted it because I saw it on the MR board and I know we've gone over Sam before.

By the way-my statement about bootlegs had NOTHING TO DO with US Citizens-but according to the friendly replys it seemed as if one had opened Pandora's Box of Evil-remembering me what a well known actress recently talked about Culture! Never mind-welcome (British born) Sam there!

My post were just my thoughts and i am glad to see some agree with my thoughts on things or at least to some degree. I do want to say though and i should have put this in the other, I have no ill feelings towards anyone on HH whatsoever, and i hope no one took it as i was taking shots at any one person without naming them. Granted i know there are people who do not like Sam or the way he does business, and that is fine, it is not written anywhere that anyone has too. But it does piss me off that everytime a boot comes up on ebay, the same people automatically scream Sam's name, and honestly that is not fair. Like i said in my earlier post, at least he has the balls to say "yeah i sold a boot", but to say he and his label are behind all the boots, well that is complete and utter bullshit.

See things like this really make people think about things. As everyone knows i will be releasing the entire Hurricane back catalog within the next couple of months, and i am just waiting for some to start the screaming that it is a boot etc........And i have all the proof, plus Kelly and Jay both will be thru here soon as their time permits to drop a post about the entire process we have been thru working on these......

So in closing FAKEPOLICE drum up all your bullshit, get all your little comments ready, because i promise if you start with me, i will make you look more stupid than you already do.......

And to everyone else thanks for taking the time to read my posts....

Take care

Lonnie

Guest FAKEPOLICE

My post were just my thoughts and i am glad to see some agree with my thoughts on things or at least to some degree. I do want to say though and i should have put this in the other, I have no ill feelings towards anyone on HH whatsoever, and i hope no one took it as i was taking shots at any one person without naming them. Granted i know there are people who do not like Sam or the way he does business, and that is fine, it is not written anywhere that anyone has too. But it does piss me off that everytime a boot comes up on ebay, the same people automatically scream Sam's name, and honestly that is not fair. Like i said in my earlier post, at least he has the balls to say "yeah i sold a boot", but to say he and his label are behind all the boots, well that is complete and utter bullshit.

See things like this really make people think about things. As everyone knows i will be releasing the entire Hurricane back catalog within the next couple of months, and i am just waiting for some to start the screaming that it is a boot etc........And i have all the proof, plus Kelly and Jay both will be thru here soon as their time permits to drop a post about the entire process we have been thru working on these......

So in closing FAKEPOLICE drum up all your bullshit, get all your little comments ready, because i promise if you start with me, i will make you look more stupid than you already do.......

And to everyone else thanks for taking the time to read my posts....

AND lrc I really get nightmares and am deep in fear of your statements and threads!

Maybe you should take the time and read my posts a bit more carefully-I never made Sam responsible for ALL Bootlegs - the history with that shit started in Germany 10 years ago with Reborn Classics,Forgotten jewels and spread over to these (so called) New Zealand issues and nowadays to Sweden where stuff like Kuni,Stage Dolls,Tommy Shaw exist.

The damn thing on EBAY is that Boots are offered from several sellers-you can not be sure to get Originals,because even if you ask Sellers,they don't tell you the truth-it is not the main problem with single

items,BUT with these professionals who sell the same item every 2 weeks and you only need to search for Pleezer,Spiced Ice and others you will always find the same seller with a starting price of $ 0,99 !

And you say these accuses are not fair????

I think you have no knowledge of what you are talking about-so don't teach other people!

FakeHuman , funny how you mention Pleezer and Spiced Ice as being suspected boots BUT I MAKE ABSOLUTELY CLEAR IN THE AUCTIONS THAT THEY ARE OFFICIAL RE-ISSUES. READ FOR ONCE.

Don't believe me?

OK , contact Eddy Sandor at Sandor Sound Services in Branson Missouri

AND

Aaron Letrick through his talent agency in Manhattan , New York.

Pea-brained little prick needs to get his facts right.

How in the hell do you think I got a bonus track for Spiced Ice and 4 Bonus Tracks for Pleezer?!?!?!?

SHEEEESH :hammer:

By the way-my statement about bootlegs had NOTHING TO DO with US Citizens-but according to the friendly replys it seemed as if one had opened Pandora's Box of Evil-remembering me what a well known actress recently talked about Culture! Never mind-welcome (British born) Sam there!

I'm not talking the boots FAKEONE, I'm talking you blatant blasting of U.S. citizens. Many who bash the U.S. seem to forget that they would be living in a toilet without us, including you. So let that be it. You want to bash Sam or Retrospect, fine...I'm sure he can more than handle you and your nearsighted ideas. Take care.

Secretary Rumsfeld, is that you? ;)

:rofl2:

I'm sorry, I'll make some offtopic here, but the Rumsfeld joke reminded me to share the most awesome toy one can ask Santa for this season:

12311611f6f50st1.jpg

Elite Force Aviator: George W. Bush - U.S. President and Naval Aviator - 12" Action Figure http://www.kbtoys.com/genProduct.html/PID/...CF8EBEEBE&_ts=y

The big bonus is... you can undress the doll and since it is suitable for Ages 14+ one would expect to see great details revealed :rofl2:

:whistle:

:lol::lol: LOLLLLL That's incredible !!!! This toy really exist ?!?

:rofl2::rofl2:

(I want a bootleg of this toy)

Guest FAKEPOLICE

I'm not talking the boots FAKEONE, I'm talking you blatant blasting of U.S. citizens. Many who bash the U.S. seem to forget that they would be living in a toilet without us, including you. So let that be it. You want to bash Sam or Retrospect, fine...I'm sure he can more than handle you and your nearsighted ideas. Take care.

HAHAHA-living in a toilet without you-maybe you are right,so it is better you stay where you live!!!