Albums you wished..

Wotty

Coven 'Blessed Is The Black',Iron Maiden 'Maiden Japan' ? etc etc..

Coven's BLESSED IS THE BLACK was released on CD back in the day... came across it in a used store years ago and damn near sh*t myself, of course I didn't have enough $$ on me to buy it at the time so I came back a few days later to pick it up, cash in hand, and it was gone... story of my life :doh:

MAIDEN JAPAN was (briefly) available on CD, not by itself, but on the bonus disc that came with the Castle Records reissue of KILLERS.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUEEN CITY KIDS-BLACK BOX :headbanger:

NEW YORK-CARRY THE TORCH

Hey Bro! I've been trying to help Sam for almost a year, find any of the members of New York, and for the first time ever, I'm at a complete dead end, I've generally been able to at least find a person of a person who knows a certain musician, so the sooner I can figure this out the sooner New York - Carry The Torch will get a release.

I wish the canadian band Kilowatts 2 albums, S/T & Currents, would get released on disc.

Also, somebody on here told me the story behind the Munich City Nights Compilations, but I heard so many killer bands on those comps, bands that when I search around can only find on vinyl, I'd like to get those comps on disc!

Sorry!

I wish I could help you out there with the NEW YORK guys. MUNICH CITY NIGHTS COMPS? I never heard of them before.

• 1 year later...
Guest attacker
KILLER WATTS - Various Artists Release) (1980

Killer z albumu line killer i piosenki .....

Mam to na winylu, ale chcielibyśmy go na CD, ale jestem pewien, że nigdy się go na CD

http://i16.ebayimg.com/05/i/000/fa/2d/f125_1.JPG [/ img]

Podobne wykonawców: Aerosmith, Blue Oyster Cult, Boyzz, Podróż, Judas Priest, Mahogany Rush, Molly Hatchet, Reo Speedwagon, Rick Derringer, Shakin Street, Ted Nugent, Trooper, Trust [/ quote]

WOW - To była fantastyczna kompilacja z powrotem w dzień - Dave klasyczne rzeczy tam i po raz pierwszy słyszał fantastyczne Shakin 'Street. Nie myśl, że to kiedykolwiek wydany na płycie CD. Inny mój fave kompilacje z powrotem w dzień "Precious Metal", który wprowadził mnie w uroki Nowej Anglii, Axe, Storm i Point Blank - jeden z najlepszych albumów Kompilacja kiedykolwiek zebrała imo. : Tumbsup:

[/ Quote]

Jeśli faceci zawarte STRIKLEY DLA KONNISUERS, METAL WYBUCHEM, zostaną moich ulubionych albumów wszechczasów komp: tumbsup:

Chciałbym dodać te albumy do listy potrzebę właściwego cd wydaniach.

SAMSON-Before The Storm

[/ Quote]

Molten Metal pressed this cd in 2004.

Last of the wild ones-JVZant band

Get Yourself up-Head East why the heck r the HE albums not all out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Ladder

these r my top 3!!!

The Ladder

The Ladder disc was released on Wounded Bird earler in the year Paul - Great Stuff.

Backed on the Johny Van Zant aswell. I would add his 'Round Two' album to the list aswell.

I thought I'd mentioned these but BOTH the Mayday albums for sure.

Like CDJUNKY says the QCK - Black Box would be good as well as the 1st, there was a compilation CD out, but even that's an arm and a leg these days.

The Ladder

The Ladder disc was released on Wounded Bird earler in the year Paul - Great Stuff.

Backed on the Johny Van Zant aswell. I would add his 'Round Two' album to the list aswell.

THE LADDER FROM 86 IS OUT NICK!!!!! WOWOWOWOWOWOW WHERE DO I GO!!!!!! hahaha