Beware, Ebay

Guest DeBand

Hey Kat, it wasn't that long ago that you were selling Tuff Luck CDR's on ebay. Certainly NOT a year and a half. I emailed you questioning the listing and you responded that they were CDR's. I'm not involved in this soap opera in any way, buy I felt the need to expose that lie.

Rick

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Steve .. good to see ya hangin around..i know i usually try to compose myself but..as you can see..i do have a bad side and to have myself bad mouthed by that useless POS ..i had to let it show..dont be scared Steve i dont bite ..(LOL).........Danny..get in touch..we can talk.........

Paulo........Thanks Bud......

Hey Kat, it wasn't that long ago that you were selling Tuff Luck CDR's on ebay. Certainly NOT a year and a half. I emailed you questioning the listing and you responded that they were CDR's. I'm not involved in this soap opera in any way, buy I felt the need to expose that lie.

Rick

Rick, I have the Tuff Luck CD - if you or anyone else would like a CDR of it AT NO CHARGE, please let me know. They were a great band out of South Florida and I was fortunate enough to see them a few times way back when (I'm originally from Miami). I'd be more than happy to share it! :drink:

Of course, I read Kellie "Purrfect Kat's" response.....and yes, it's coming from a scared individual, that is willing to throw anything at the kitchen sink to try and badmouth me. Try all ya want, Kellie it's your soap operas that everyone gets involved in.....not mine. But nice try........

I'm not even going to defend myself against your accusations against me because there is absolutely NO NEED........you're nothing but ONE BIG LIE.....and now, you're a scam artist.....my reputation stands on its own......

And hey............what about 'equal opportunity bashing'!!! You didn't even try and rip on the other people implicating you...........*laughing my ass off*

Oh.....and if you ever bring another one of my family into an argument with me ever again, I promise I WILL come to Canada and prevent you from doing so again...........capiche?

Guest purrfect_kat

Almost sounds like Anamal and JLProcks are attempting to make a threat . . . Do be more specific. . . .. Are you going to come to my home to beat me up? . . .Do tell and we'll see how long this website is here before I contact the police myself.

JLProcks ripped off melodicrockoz with a cdr when he paid for an original . . I believe it was justified by him saying he was late in paying and is a "twit" . . .yep we know what you are all about.

Comment reply for Rick . . .I see you confirmed a lie huh? . . . You actually confirmed I told the truth by letting people know they were unofficial over a year ago. . . .Comment reply for Christine . . He was referring to Tuff Luck's demos called How I see The World. . .Their s/t cd is not as good.

Comment reply for PJ . . . You mentioned living in London and a Delivery Plus company that don't exist. . . . I called Information and they are listed which caters to several different kind of deliveries including Alcohol, Pizzas, Flowers etc. . Get it straight. . . .k?

The regulars that have been coming to this site for a long time know what JLPRocks and his bed buddies are like so there is no need for me to say anymore about the dinks. They seek attention and if most of the people start ignoring them then they will just go back to Bragging and trying to impress each other with their big cds and little dicks.

Last transactions I did with Anamal and JLPRocks was completed over a year ago and if they Or (the guy who is hung like a hamster, named Mbutt) are saying they sent me money for something else then they need to shut those pie holes under their noses and show PROOF. . . . I have yet to see one person showing they sent me Kellie Snow anything. . . .Just leads me to believe that the bed buddies are just involving me because they having nothing better to do.

GET A LIFE ya ASSHOLES

oh, everyone is picking on poor little impurrfect pussy, not sure why?

could it be she ripped a bunch of hard working folks off.......maybe!

could it be she has been running scams to fund her crack habit.......maybe!

could it be she is just a bitch......surely!!!

speaking of calling the police, are you sure you want to go there? that is like the BURGLAR slipping on a wet floor, and pressing charges on the homeowner!

your nuts!!

:tsk:

"I am an honest person and have done business with just about every serious collector out there with very little problems and that's a FACT. One time only was I on Ebay selling unofficial cds and that was a year and a half ago. I listed everything as DEMO CDS and told every single person that asked questions that they were not the original pressing."

Kat, this is your quote from a previous post. You were selling those "CD's" about 6 months ago, for one, and you DID NOT list them as demo cd's. When I saw "Tuff Luck II" listed, I sent you a question because I hadn't ever seen an original. Only after I questioned it, did I find out that it was a cdr.

To Christine, thanks for the offer, but I have both already. I appreciate it though.

Later.

Rick

WHO THE FUCK HAS SENT ME - KELLIE (IE Not Y) SNOW money??????? Post your damn names NOW so there is documentation of the Slander.

Can I just point out that slander is spoken,its libel if it written!

Kat.....it's funny how you have the attention of everyone here to prove that you are innocent of the sspert scam on eBay, yet all you can muster is feeble attempts to discredit those that have excellent reputations. I would think that if I were in your shoes I'd be worrying about proving my innocence instead of trying to direct the attention elsewhere.

Like for instance. Why did you tell me in an email that sspert is PJ's cousin? Do you have proof? Is PJ lying to all of us? Were you trying to DEFLECT, ONCE AGAIN, where the blame lies??? YOU emailed me first concerning this situation, should I print the email for everyone to read your accusations of PJ and his 'cousin' Steve?

Do you know Melissa?? C'mon, Kellie....do tell. Is that your roommate? Is that YOU? Is that YOUR address listed in those eBay transactions??

I learned my lesson in dealing with you over a year ago and I don't care to ever again. Is that possibly why you have such animosity for a LOT of the collectors out there?? Because you simply are not in their class?? Doesn't it just kill you to know that you have a collection of cdrs???

Only one individual can use the email address rocku4ever@hotmail.com. So, why on Earth would someone else use your email to sell cdrs on eBay? It's your listing.....your email....and only YOU can read the mail contained therein and only you could retrieve the Paypal money through that account. Right?

The response on my negative feedback from you is proof enough that you're behind this scam in some form or another.

Your name calling and insults do nothing except show the entire hard rock community what a classless individual you are. There are more instances with collectors where you received cdrs and then immediately tried to sell them on eBay. Does that glam compilation cdr ring a bell???

Quote by PKat "JLProcks ripped off melodicrockoz with a cdr when he paid for an original . . I believe it was justified by him saying he was late in paying and is a "twit" . . .yep we know what you are all about."

You have no clue as to the details of my transaction with *melodicrockoz*, Kandy Andy, Dr. Keys, etc. etc. So, your analysis of the situation is from a perspective of NOT KNOWING SHIT and then commmenting on it.................smart.......

And I would certainly worry a LOT more about the legal repurcussions of what sspert/kellie/? has done than Kandy Andy's *melodicrockoz* transaction with me. That's hilarious in itself......

And, do you even realise that you have openly admitted in this public forum that you DID, in fact, sell cdrs on ebay as recently as a year *allegedly* ago? That's admitting wrongdoing in itself and can be punished under the law.

Have a great day.....

I think the evidence speaks for itself.

Kat didnt even bother to respond to mellowdick's evidence; and all she's done is try and discredit jlp. The bottomline is this: kat, you've ripped a whole lot of people. Im not sure what would possess you to do such a thing. Not only are you ripping people off of there good money but your also ripping them off right before Christmas, when most people are squeezing every penny to get everyone in there family gifts. I think its reprehensible beyond words to do what youve done. You screwed me, and thats just a nasty nasty thing to do to someone you dont even know, right before Christmas.

Maybe if you really are prosecuted will you truly understand what youve done. Thats why everyone needs to file their complaints with paypal and let ebay and company do the legwork for us.

Or perhaps this kat will realize she doesnt have 9 lives and start refunding our money and apologizing. Judging by her attitude, that doesnt seem likely.

Guest Steve.T
Or perhaps this kat will realize she doesnt have 9 lives and start refunding our money and apologizing. Judging by her attitude, that doesnt seem likely.

Sadly that's not likely. As far as she is concerned she has done nothing wrong.

Sorry you got burned buddy...that sucks. :(

Wow, this is getting nasty. I've been reading this thread lately not out of personal involvement but out of professional interest - I'm a paralegal with 10+ years of experience in publishing and intellectual property law. I've never dealt with Kat or sspert so I'm not trying to stick my nose in here and take sides, but since I have some experience with this kind of stuff, there's something I wanted to point out.

JLPRocks was absolutely right when he said that Kat has stated, in a public forum, that she's sold unauthorized CDR's of copyrighted material. That statement, along with any records that could be subpoenaed from eBay (if she did sell these on eBay) and/or any other electronic media (including email accounts), could be used as evidence in a civil action and could result in a monetary judgment in favor of the band's label and/or publishing company, if they were to bring a copyright infringment action against her. Just because a band's material was never officially released or currently commercially unavailable in no way means that their copyright is no longer intact - that's a no-brainer and should be common knowledge. Most copyrights are registered internationally as well as in the US, so a label or publisher could possibly file a lawsuit in a Canadian court.

Like I said, I'm not taking sides here because I'm not personally involved and I don't have all the facts, but I wanted to point out the possible implications to EVERYONE, not just Kat. Given the current climate in the music business against piracy, we should all be careful about what we buy and sell and the statements we make about it. Even my offer to Rick could be construed as piracy - remember the old Napster?? You'd be surprised how many people anonymously read boards like this - for instance, there have been huge effects on stocks just because of what's posted on a message board (Yahoo Financials, for instance).

It's just something to keep in mind when buying and selling. Sorry this was so long and I hope no one thinks that the newbie is trying to jump in here, but I just wanted to share what I know. Thanks. :)

Actually, Christine, I don't have any particular involvement either. Other than one article that I won *because I was trying to watch and no one bid on it* for $6. Other than that, I have no involvement.

My main objective is only to help those that WERE victims to this particular person.

Also, Christine...I have legal representation for my business that help me in situations, not only in my real life business, but with personal matters as well. This situation included.

It's nice to see that you are into this kind of music. I find it amazing that all of us 'hardrockers' have professional lives and businesses. Who would of thought!!! :lol

Oh..and if anyone who has dealt with Melissa, aka, sspert and wants the name of the 'housing co-op' where they live and the phone number, feel free to email me at jimp66@prodigy.net and I'll give it to you. It may help in determining....just 'who is' Melissa Stott.....

Have a great day! :)

Guest KISSMYDISC

Back in action.... I've been quite ill for the better part of the last week. Came down withthe flu (surprisingly.... bodybuilding for the last three years, keeps me in top shape- seldom succumbing to any ailments, even the most minute). However... this year's flu bug nailed me- hence my silence.

I must commend Kelly for finally stepping up to the plate. However, with that stated I will add that while several bits of evidence do clearly suggest her involvment (directly, or indirectly) with SSpert, I myself in the past have fallen victim to rampant posts which have a way of quickly turning from a spark, into a raging fire- aimed at tarnishing one's reputation. I personally will go on record that I suspect Kelly being somehow involved in this gig, to what degree- I don't know. Addresses, aliases "rocku4ever" being used by both her- and now SSpert.... personal addresses used by Kelly in cd trades, now being once again used by Sspert for payment, etc...

I am not a fan of massive gang beatings on single individuals (ie, everyone teaming up on one person). I am NOT backing away from my position, don't worry guys, I am simply reaffirming my personal approach to situations like this. I like to be as OBJECTIVE as I can be- prudent in all my decisions leading to subsequent action. I have been attempting to arrange a meeting with "Steve", in order to aquire the CDs I won from him- and to speak to him privately. We did have a meeting setup, however- I myself cancelled, as my illness got the best of me. I'll be emailing him later today to arrange for another meeting. When I meet him, I will address many of the concerns raised on this forum. I have mentioned "Kelly" to Steve in one of his emails, and... I will not relate back what he had to say about her, no need to fan the fire on an already burning steak. Whether he was being sincere in his claims where she's concerned, who knows. Extreme once said it best... there are three sides to every story.... your side... my side.... and the right side.

Regarding Koogles (he's sittin' across the room in our kissmydisc.com office as I write this)... I wouldn't worry too much Kelly, he's about as dangerous in a one on one enoucounted as a handicapped ant, hehehehe. Sorry koogs, just friendly fire buddy! hehehheh. Besides, poor Koogs often comes into the office with black eyes on a day following an argument with his girlfriend, heheheheh. Ok- I'm kidding about that too (Tony will find a way to get me back for these jokes).

Someone mentioned here earlier, pointing out that I should use my status/reputation, etc, to assist everyone here. Believe me guys, I feel it is incumbent upon me to lead the charge, and make this as right as I can. However, no different than a just legal system, I wish to have ALL facts presented in front of me, before proceeding accordingly. While I am already convinced Steve's about as credible as a border partrolman serving the C.I.S. border back in the early 90s in regard to his sales inventory on eBay, I still wish to have more facts linking Kelly to all this, before I make public any further notions where she's concerned.

And... a quick comment to CHRISTINE.... great to see a young lady facilitating your level of eloquence and professionalism. You words boast of genuine substance, and objective professionalism. Kudos to you! Professional wit, objectivity, a substantial career- and great taste in music to boot... what else could a man ask for? What are you doin' Friday night? Hehhehehehe....

I might as well break the story here first....

www.kissmydisc.com is ONCE AGAIN gettin' a serious facelift... I have two professional models comin' into my office here later tonight for a pro model shoot, and I'll be using many of these images to spice up the website, completely revamp the Collector's Corner, and give the website a completely new, cutting edge look... no time frame has been set to determine the completion of the project, but it's something I'll be working on intensely over the next few weeks. I feel my website should reflect my position in the scene, and as it is now, I feel it lacks- it is NOT cutting edge.... :)

NP: Vinnie Kay - Where do we go (great CD! Hard Rock/AOR perfection- it doesn't get any more consistant that this...:)

PJ

PJ....how difficult would it be *and maybe you've already done this* to contact Oakland's Housing Co-Op and simply find out who actually is in unit #137 at that complex? I would have thought that you would have 'staked out' that place and already know just who "Melissa Stott" is.........especially since Koogs was so adamant about doing something about this situation. It's not too difficult to determine the validity of someone's residence.

Yes, you are 10 minutes away from this place.......it would probably take 20 to answer those questions we are all wanting to know. A phone call would probably take 5........especially if you were delivering a Christmas present *a cd perhaps* and needed to verify that information.........

The phone number to the Housing Co-op is 519.659.6209. In case you may want to inquire about living there, sometime......

I look forward to hearing all about your findings with your 'meeting' ith "Steve"!! Good luck....

Don't you just love a good mystery?? :lol

J , you need to change you user id to: SHERLOCKHOLMESRocks LOL

man that is some great detective work, doesn't sound too hard from here on out. go get 'em PJ!

or send Koogs the Destroyer! LOL

take care M

Hello. Koogles here. Trapped in the unsavory convines of the kissmydisc.com office, where I see, hmmm, an open carton of chocolate milk on PJ's desk (with no plans for refrigeration anytime soon) and a half eaten "turd-like" brown thing right next to it.... hmmm, is it any wonder Mr. KISS MY DISC was fighting for his life (or so his pale features seemed to suggest) just a short week ago!!

Of course, I'm kidding there PEEJ!! Just returning the "friendly fire". Maybe I should spend my Christma$ bonu$ on a fridge for the office... maybe some tupperwear as well. :)

Anyway, looks like the sspert is now the ex-sspert, so freshly kicked off eBay that you can still see the tread prints on the ass of Steve's snowpants. And, yes, when time permits and all my Christmas shopping is done, I will play Santa Claus, pay a visit to 1199 Hamilton Road- Unit #137 and see who's been naughty or nice. ;)

If I had personally been ripped off by this asshole, I'd be on him like PJ's mouth on a watermelon wedge in the heat of summer.... BUT, I smelled something fishy with this guy from day one and avoided his auctions like PJ avoids refrigerating his dairy goods. (Kidding there, buddy!)

Koogles in Kommand!!!

NP: Pungent Stench

(of chocolate milk going bad)

;)

LOL...get the poor guy some meds already, Koogs!! lol

Santa, make sure to check that list twice!!

;)