Beware, Ebay

Guest DeBand

Guest jest_a_helferstay

Hey everyone, first time posting and I just want to say I'm sorry this seller is causing this crap. I started to bid on some items until I saw the Blackeyed Susan 2nd release and decided it wasn't worth the risk. I had a thought, I don't know too much about it but if you send a cdr thru the mail, I believe you can get the seller for mail fraud. I remember reading a little about it before but can't remember what site. You might want to look into that, maybe it's a way to get some legal action against the seller. I guess you would have to pay for the cds first and make sure he/she mails them to you. If I found out more about it I'll post it. . Just my thoughts, hope it all works out for ya'all. Later---James

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

T-BONE: Please post the address of this cheater.

To the other ebayers:

Let´s unite against this scum.

Reply here saying how many Cd´s are you missing and your complain status:

DARE: Missing 5 Cd´s ( $59)

Filled paypal Claim (re-start investigation on Dec.12)

Contact wit the ebay "Fraud Protection" team.

Contact with Melissa Scott (or sspert). Only get threats.

Negative feedback to her. (received first from her when I filled the claim)

she uses multiple name aliases..the ones i know she uses are

Kellie Snow

Melissa Scott

Melissa Stott

and here is her mailing address..the one that i mailed the cdrs from our trade to...

Kellie Snow

353 - 11 st. East

Owen Sound, Ontario

N4K 1V3 Canada

Considering that address in London, Ontario is TWELVE minutes away from PJ's address, I would think it would be VERY easy for him to pay her a visit.

How about it, PJ??!!! LOL

And, if any of you are interested. Go to Yahoo 'maps' and type in those addresses and you'll see what I mean!!

Or try this link that I used:

http://ca.maps.yahoo.com/dd_result?ed=xxBl...rio&tcountry=ca

1. Start at 1199 HAMILTON RD, LONDON on HAMILTON RD going towards GORE RD - go 1.1 km

2. Turn left on MEADOWLILY RD - go 1.4 km

3. Turn right on COMMISSIONERS RD E - go 1.3 km

4. Turn left on POND MILLS RD - go 1.9 km

5. Continue on SOUTHDALE RD E - go 0.6 km

6. Turn left on MILLBANK DR - go 0.5 km

7. Turn right on ASHBURY AVE - go 0.6 km

8. Turn left on SURREY CRES - go 0.2 km

9. Arrive at 91 SURREY CRES, LONDON

:drink:

Is it possible to accusse her to the Canadian autorities if she don´t refund our steal money?

I think this is a swindle. This must have legal consequences.

I´ll accuse her in my country.

Guest jest_a_helferstay

Here's a place where you can file for internet fraud and it works with different counties. http://www.consumer.gov/sentinel/ I didn't read too much into it due to busy schedule, sorry, but it may help. It's just the first sire I ran across. If you are getting ripped off of $1000+, thats big time. Hope this can help someone.--James

MAIL FRAUD - 18 U.S.C. 1341, makes it a Federal crime or offense for anyone to use the United States mails in carrying out a scheme to defraud.

A person can be found guilty of that offense only if all of the following facts are proved: First: That the person knowingly and willfully devised a scheme to defraud, or for obtaining money or property by means of false pretenses, representations or promises; and Second: That the person used the United States Postal Service by mailing, or by causing to be mailed, some matter or thing for the purpose of executing the scheme to defraud.

KOOGLES here... I was away on business for the last week and a half. Looks like sspert.hotmail.com's feedback % has plummeted to a pathetic 68%. However, that's not punishment enough for this piece of shit. I am in the fortunate position to live in the same city as sspert, and I remember once wanting to go down to Brazil with brass knuckles and a 2 by 4 and give aorRod (notorious piece of human ripoff filth from South America) some new dental work, but obviously, was not in a geographical or financial position to do so. NOW, I AM in the position to be able to deal with a scumbag of similar proportion on an up-close-and-personal level.

But instead of putting my Louisville slugger through some needless off-season wear and tear, I thought it best to file a complaint with the LONDON POLICE FORCE. Given the number of cops looking for things to do in this city, the investigation will swiftly shake this loser out of his or her tree, and the fall to the ground will not be pretty I can assure you all. Remember: there may be a purrfect kat, but there's no such thing as a purrfect crime, and this is most definitely at a criminal level now.

Time to let the KAT out of the BAG?? No, time to put the Kat in the BODY bag and sent it to the LONDON HUMANE SOCIETY!!!!!

I would opt for the 'personal' approach, myself. But, please......keep us abreast of how the London Police handle this situation.

Also, Taki "Mellowdickmusic"....I noticed you won an auction from this seller but have not yet received a negative feedback. Did you pay for your item. I ask this because I received my negative as soon as I posted in this thread. Just curious...........

I want to ask the people affected for this cheater to contact their co-bidders and explain what is happenig. Or relate them to this thread.

It´s necessary to alert everybody.

Let´s unite against this scum.

Guest purrfect_kat

I haven't posted on a message board in over a year and heard the dink JLProcks has involved me into another one of his soap operas. This is not the first time this loser has went around spreading rumours about me or someone else in the music scene. I remember when the weasel emailed me once and accussed PJ of ripping him off and was asked by him if I could contact PJ and help him get cds that he"claimed he paid for and never got" I contacted PJ and he said he would take care of it. JLProcks was also the sleazy guy who wanted to fuck around on his wife and I told the weasel to get lost and never speak to me again. (This is why he is flapping his lips).

JLProcks has sold more then one person CDR's in the past claiming they were originals and yet he points his pudgy finger at others and thinks he can justify his wrong doing by giving lame excuses that he received the cdrs from the band and that makes it legit in his mind.

I stopped coming to this site when JLProcks and his bum buddy Anamal became members. I won't have JLProcks or anyone associated with him in my life in any way, shape or form. I know what kind of person the sleazy little weasel is and I know many of you also know so my advise is to just avoid the dink. If he is not whining about something then he is spreading rumours because he couldn't get what he wanted. (Just like a spoiled little child)

I am an honest person and have done business with just about every serious collector out there with very little problems and that's a FACT. One time only was I on Ebay selling unofficial cds and that was a year and a half ago. I listed everything as DEMO CDS and told every single person that asked questions that they were not the original pressing. The elite collectors who I knew personally didn't want the unofficial discs but many other people did because it was affordable for them and they just wanted the music and Not a trophy. My ebay name was rocku4ever and I received all POSITIVE FEEDBACK for selling and the one negative I got was for not buying an item I bid on. I was later suspended from ebay because I had 2 no bidders filed against me and have not been back to Ebay since. As for Paypal I have NO CONTROL over what email address someone uses there because I am NOT a paypal member. I had a person in the past receive a payment for me with it costing a 30 percent fee. Other then that I due most of my business through the mail and bank transfers.

This is my one and ONLY Post I am making and the dinks who have mentioned my name in a negative manner better read this next part very carefully.

WHO THE FUCK HAS SENT ME - KELLIE (IE Not Y) SNOW money??????? Post your damn names NOW so there is documentation of the Slander.

I have been accused of shit on this board and I want to see some form of documentation that ANYONE has sent me money. I will NOT accept responsibilty for others so the assholes who tried to involve me can leave me out of it. As for Koogles - Keep your childish comments to yourself dickweed.

As for Spurt at hotmail. He can go fuck himself too.

Guest Steve.T

:blink:

What the hell?

Firstly it's good to be back.

Secondly it's sad to see kat hurling personal insults around and making silly comments about other people's lives and marriages.

Thirdly I know both JLP and anamal and both are stand up, honest guys that have burned discs for me and never asked for anything in return.

Lastly....kat....why have you changed your feedback to 'private' if there's nothing to hide?

I paid for the cd i won via paypal,

Dear TAKI ,

This email confirms that you have paid sspert.hotmail.com (rocku4ever@hotmail.com) $55.15 USD using PayPal.

Payment Details

Item # Item Title Quantity Price Subtotal

2575574909 DIZZY LANE - CHEAP THRILLS CD 1 $51.15 USD $51.15 USD

Shipping: $4.00 USD

Shipping Insurance: --

Total: $55.15 USD

Two days after my first post,i received a refund from MELISSA STOTT saying i have to send payment to steve.springs@sympatico.ca.

Dear TAKI ,

melissa stott (rocku4ever@hotmail.com) has refunded your payment.

Note from Seller:

Please send paypal payment to steve.spriggs@sympatico.ca That is the

correct address for the ebay auctions.

The details of your original payment are below:

------------------------------

Payment Details

------------------------------

Date Payment Sent: Nov. 26, 2003

Amount: $55.15 USD

I didn't send payment to this STEVE SPRINGS,this paypal account thing was to strange for me.He received 18 negative feedbacks this past few weeks with one positive.Why should i risk losing $55.00?????????

Guest purrfect_kat

nervous about what ya moron? Obviously you can't read.

Steve T go find some more people to rip off like you did to me over a year ago. People at this site remember what you did you little creep and I could care less if they gave you cdr's or blowjobs for free - It means Nothing.

As for the other comment about Private profile? . . I don't have an account so Stop trying to make one up for me. This is a prime example why I don't waste my time bothering with message boards.

Guest Steve.T
nervous about what ya moron? Obviously you can't read.

Steve T go find some more people to rip off like you did to me over a year ago. People at this site remember what you did you little creep and I could care less if they gave you cdr's or blowjobs for free - It means Nothing.

As for the other comment about Private profile? . . I don't have an account so Stop trying to make one up for me. This is a prime example why I don't waste my time bothering with message boards.

I told you I'd send you the cdr's back, you said not to bother...so I didn't. But at least you are thoroughly predictable with your bitterness and personal insults.

23 negative comments in the last 7 days tells me, and everyone else, all there is to know. You don't have an account now, but you did....jeez what a dumbass.

Quote: purrfect_kat

[This is my one and ONLY Post I am making and the dinks who have mentioned my name in a negative manner better read this next part very carefully.]

So much for Impurrfect Pussy making only one post! lol It sure took you long enough to respond to 6 pages of posts. where have you been? (shipping cdr's?) Everyone on this board knows all about you now, and already knew all they needed to know about the folks you are slandering. Those are good guys, and their reputation is solid! what you say means nothing! it never will!!!

:tsk:

Kellie (Y)/ Melissa / Steve..whatever ya go by now ..you are piece of shit..ya fuck with the wrong people,you pay..easy as that..i am friends with jlp and talk weekly to him.and know that you couldnt ask for a better standup guy....if you wanna know my feedback with other collectors/ traders ask around...my ebay id is animal8..check it and then run your mouth...i am not in the cd collecting scene for the money but for the thrill of the chase ..ask around!!!!..now shut the fuck up....if you want more info on me ..email me ..i aint afraid of ya..and to let you know i dont live to far from you either..and i do travel your way quite frequently..patiently waiting for your reply..Danny (my real name)

Well, i never traded with purrfect_kat, so i can't say say anything ... - but i did, and keep doing a LOT of trades with both anamal (Danny) and JPL (Jim P.) and i NEVER got a CDR from either of them unless i asked one to get to know a particular crazy-price release - and this is all the way to Portugal ...

More than just good traders they are good friends and i see it impossible to being the kind of people you are "painting" them to be - that makes me 100% sure the "problem" is on your side...

Guest Steve.T
Kellie (Y)/ Melissa / Steve..whatever ya go by now ..you are piece of shit..ya fuck with the wrong people,you pay..easy as that..i am friends with jlp and talk weekly to him.and know that you couldnt ask for a better standup guy....if you wanna know my feedback with other collectors/ traders ask around...my ebay id is animal8..check it and then run your mouth...i am not in the cd collecting scene for the money but for the thrill of the chase ..ask around!!!!..now shut the fuck up....if you want more info on me ..email me ..i aint afraid of ya..and to let you know i dont live to far from you either..and i do travel your way quite frequently..patiently waiting for your reply..Danny (my real name)

Wow......Danny......that's a side of you I've never seen before. :drink:

rocknut (not my real name)