The "Glam" Pantera Albums

Favorite "Glam-Tera" album  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I've been on a "Glam-Tera" binge lately and listening to a lot of I AM THE NIGHT, PROJECTS IN THE JUNGLE and POWER METAL... so I'm a-bumpin' this oldie but goodie for anyone who didn't get to vote the first time. ..

I haven't played these for a while. Maybe I should dig them out. :headbanger:

Projects In The Jungle is my favorite. I had I Am The Night on cassette back in high school. Great band! I like both their thrash and glammy stuff!

• 2 years later...

Yes Metal Magic was horrible, but Tell Me If You Want It and Nothing On But The Radio I think are killer songs ! you gotta remember these were early teenagers, I think Dimebag(Diamond) was something like 14 when they did that album, But I took Power Metal, and Phil will never let that be released again, as far as Pantera are concerned, those albums never existed! ha ha ha, maybe with all that's happened, the drama that's unfolded, and the deaths by brainwashed Pantera fans, maybe Vinnie Paul Abbot and Rex will have a change of heart, and bring those fuckers out, remaster them, and get them an official release! but I wouldn't hold my breath!