CDInzane... a bunch of disorganized wingnuts.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are there so many a**holes involved in the music that we listen to? There is no wonder why melodic rock/metal is where it is. It's sad... that's about all I can say.

Oh... one more thing. I'm gonna now have to pick up a Hammerfall release. After I get it I'll email the bands management and tell them that I bought the CD because I agree with their stand of NOT allowing competition to sell merch at "Station 4" in St. Paul, Minnesota. A large percentage of what touring bands make is on their merch. Many bands, such as Hammerfall, wouldn't be able to tour the States without selling merch.

I also know Nathan Block, who promoted this show and I'll say he's a fantastic guy! All 6'7" of him! hahaha

The thing I'm not understanding is what makes some of these vendors THINK they're automatically going to be able to sell their wares at every show? Do they ever look into that fact before they plan on doing it? If not, then it's their own fault. I've been so a few shows in the St. Paul and Mpls areas and sometimes, it's only the band selling stuff and other times there's outside vendors. I've seen Lance King have his Nightmare Records stand at some shows and othertimes not, but I've never seen or heard him go crying like a baby when he doesn't get his way and post crap all over the internet alienating his fans.

Zane needs to pull his nook out of his ass and shove it back in his mouth

I took this pic of Nate (Swordlord) at the Lillian Axe show last year... He really is 6'7"

lillianaxeprimetime0825.jpg

Nate is a very cool guy and is filling a very sad void for us, here, in the Twin Towns. Awesome pic, T!

• 3 weeks later...

well now i am wondering about cdinzane myself. pre-ordered masterplan e.p in feb. they ran my card april 12 and say they mailed it april 14,and i still havent recieved it after 12 days, i deliver mail and know it does not take 10 working days for a 1st class parcel to go from min to mo. called my p.o and they havent seen it as i dont get alot of parcels but when i do its from them. anyways i called my card co. in case i dont recieve it they have 30 days to take off the charge. i'm done pre-ordering stuff months in advance.

and just for the record ( to be fair) this is the 1st snag i've had with cdinzane.

well i recieved the CD today April 29, postmark on it says April 27, so it was not mailed on April 12 like i was told via email. i wouldnt have cared if they had told me they hadnt mailed it yet, maybe my name was low on the pre-order list and i can understand that, but i was told it was sent 17 days ago, thus my concern?

well i recieved the CD today April 29, postmark on it says April 27, so it was not mailed on April 12 like i was told via email. i wouldnt have cared if they had told me they hadnt mailed it yet, maybe my name was low on the pre-order list and i can understand that, but i was told it was sent 17 days ago, thus my concern?

Hey King I deliver mail also & get tired of the bad rap the P.O. takes when someone says they mailed something & then you get it & the postmark tells the real story...Now I know we're not perfect but damn...

lol metalhead , glad someone else understands that :bananamac: i kinda feel bad now for posting about not getting the CD from them earlier, but their email responses are not very "insightful". instead of something like "sorry to hear, we will double check the status of your order" you get a " that CD was shipped April 12th, you should have recieved it by now". END......PERIOD.

and then i get it post marked 2 days before it arrives :hammer: .

that said, when i have called them before Zane has always been really cool and just talks and talks about music like he's in no hurry to just get the sale and hang up. their email responses with order problems could use sum help though imo.

but anyways, it's just not with cdinzane, i'm over pre-ordering albums2-3 months in advance, from now on out i'll probably just wait to NEH records post them as "in stock" and order from them. they actually sold me my 1st JORN solo album "World Changer" and after like 5 spins the 1st song skipped for like 10 seconds, emailed them and they said "Sorry Neil".. we'll sent you a New one. And they DID and had a return package for me to send back the defected one". Their customer service was so good and Fast i felt guilty for senting it back. The only true reason i started using cdinzane was because they always have every import advertised for pre-order before everyone else.

The only true reason i started using cdinzane was because they always have every import advertised for pre-order before everyone else.

They talk a good game, but if you want to support companies that actually give a damn about their customers, NEH and Wishing Well are much better bets...

-Dan

The only true reason i started using cdinzane was because they always have every import advertised for pre-order before everyone else.

They talk a good game, but if you want to support companies that actually give a damn about their customers, NEH and Wishing Well are much better bets...

-Dan

Since I've heard alot of great things about NEH I might let them take my pre-order virginity & reserve my copy of the new TRIUMPH cd/dvd greatest hits package...looks like a goody :lol:

-Dan

It is really a shame that others do not follow their examples.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

For what it is worth, I took a chance and placed an order with these guys after already being familar with this thread.

I saw a CD on Ebay that is on my "buy" list for a reasonable price with free shipping, checked out their website (where it was $2 more) so I did the Buy It Now on Ebay instead. This was Wednesday this week, it was marked shipped on Wednesday night, arrived today (Saturday).

I wonder if it is one of those deals where if all goes well, the CD is in stock, it doesnt get damaged in the mail, etc. then things are fine. But if you have an issue then good luck with this place. I don't know but this order went very well.

• 1 year later...

Maybe 5 yrs. ago, close to it anyway, carried on a great conversation and order over the phone with Zane. At that point I was a regular customer placing orders at least once a month. 1 week, 2 weeks, 3 weeks and nothing. Right at the 4th week I sent an email inquiring about the order. I guess it was his wife that proceeded to blast me for not checking sooner and saying there was no record of the order. After a couple of choice emails I never, or will ever, placed another order with them.

I've been going through some cds over the past couple of weeks, spring cleaning I guess. I ran across a cd I actually enjoy but noticed on the back insert it was distributed by Cd Inzane. That cd is no longer in my collection.

• 1 month later...

Has anyone bought from this site recently? There's CD on there that I really want, but then I found this thread, which worried me. A lot of the complaints are a few years old, so I just wondered if anyone has any recent experience dealing with them?

• 5 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...