How much does a monkey cost?

JustJason

Apprently the reserve bank has rasied interest rates making it near impossible for the average working family to realise the great australian dream of owning their own monkey.

... and being happy.

Owning a monkey and being happy go hand-in-hand. I don't believe it is possible to have one without the other.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apprently the reserve bank has rasied interest rates making it near impossible for the average working family to realise the great australian dream of owning their own monkey.

... and being happy.

Owning a monkey and being happy go hand-in-hand. I don't believe it is possible to have one without the other.

I was going to use the word 'hence' instead of 'and'. I regret my past.

... and being happy.

I was going to use the word 'hence' instead of 'and'. I regret my past.

If monkeys were still cheap you could have brought 1 million of them and given them all type writers and they would have typed it out correctly for you.

• 11 months later...
Do you think a monkey would be cheaper now in this gloabl credit crunch?

I would like to say yes but it comes down to supply and demand and from what I hear Monkeys are still in high demand so there's a good chance they could still be pricey.

Do you think a monkey would be cheaper now in this gloabl credit crunch?

I would like to say yes but it comes down to supply and demand and from what I hear Monkeys are still in high demand so there's a good chance they could still be pricey.

i heard that with the whole sub-prime mortgage fiasco that people are virtually giving away their monkey?

• 1 month later...

I regret to announce that due to cutbacks in the street performing industry my monkeys are now sitting at home drinking beer and smoking cigarettes. I can't get them to do anything. They just give me this blank stare. I haven't seen them pick parasites off each other in months. In fact they no longer even comb through my hair. I fear I will have to purchase shampoo soon.

Just booked my flight this morning, mate. I'll be there early next month to inspect your monkeys. 18 years in the Monkey Distribution business and I've not ever had any of my stock act like this. I'll get to the bottom of this, regardless of the fact that they are no longer under warranty. Cutbacks or not, my monkeys weren't bred to be burdens.

So we take them out right?

We certainly do! I'll bring a pair of tuxedos so that we're matching. Can I leave it in your hands to book a nice local restaurant? Preferrably not one that specializes in Bamboo Ass And Cactus Linguine. I hear the monkey get a little squirmy when they see that on the menu.

We certainly do! I'll bring a pair of tuxedos so that we're matching. Can I leave it in your hands to book a nice local restaurant? Preferrably not one that specializes in Bamboo Ass And Cactus Linguine. I hear the monkey get a little squirmy when they see that on the menu.

Consider it done. I've got the perfect place. A nice little bistro tucked into the valley. They will never see it coming. Those monkeys will regret the day the crossed Geoff and Jason. I hope they don't invite the panther. He weirds me out.

You said "Leave It In Your (his) hands". Monkey_Spanking_for_Dummies.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

bumping the best thread ever. even better than eric brittingham.

the only thing that could beat this thread would be a thread about a monkey named eric brittingham

This nightshift you're doing is really dragging huh? :rofl:

bumping the best thread ever. even better than eric brittingham.

the only thing that could beat this thread would be a thread about a monkey named eric brittingham

This nightshift you're doing is really dragging huh? :rofl:

I sure hope is is not an important project you are supervising. I heard that any monkey could handle the job. :spchewie:

I sure hope is is not an important project you are supervising. I heard that any monkey could handle the job. :spchewie:

okay, maybe i'm just trying to determine my market value.

i'm used to having direct supervision over a project which keeps me very busy but for this job i'm basically just overseeing someone else who is supervising the job directly.

i'm used to having direct supervision over a project which keeps me very busy but for this job i'm basically just overseeing someone else who is supervising the job directly.

You really need to stop monkeying around.

You really need to stop monkeying around.

c'mon... bad jokes like that drive me bananas