How much does a monkey cost?

JustJason

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you gonna spank it if its bad???

Sure there is nothing wrong with a good monkey spanking.

:rofl2: Just checking. Don't do it in public. Someone will surely narc on ya...

Oh, we're talking about that kind of monkey? Well, I own a very, very bad monkey. He's been spanked many, many, many, many times, so I can sell him cheap. He likes new "customers".

Is it me or are you poking fun at someone on this board who is trying to find out the cost of releasing some cds in another thread?

I bow to your brilliance. :bowdown:

I have no idea what you mean, but agree, I am brilliant.

:rofl2: Obviously too subtle for me to figure out at first!

Can't a man want a monkey?

I have no idea what I meant either. It must of been the pain killers talking(typing).

funniness aside I actually looked into buying a monkey in the early

90's...it was a big thing here ..kinda like pot belly pigs..anyway I went to a place near Peoria Il and looked at some. First Off the little fuckers

are mean..and they bite and fling poo when pissed..needless to say

the only monkey on my back is beer.....that's my monkey business!!

>> Monkey?

food?

organ grinder?

tiny bellhop uniform? <<

So he has an organ grinder (ouch!) and a uniform?? Wouldn't that make him a performer?? If so, there's gonna be marketing fees ... and yes, he's probably gonna wanna release a CD so I would definitely refer you to the thread where you can be told how to release an album for $1500.00. And THEN you have to worry about distribution fees and advertising.

This could be a VERRRRRY expensive purchase indeed. But, hey, if you works things out right you could probably collect a 20% mgmt fee on the poo flinger.

(HEY!!! He could form a band and call it the Poo Flingers ... and they could open for the Foo Fighters!!!!)

Remember The Game "Monkey Island" ?

Oooops, I don't understand all of this thread (someone want to buy a monkey ?!?), but I remember this old game ! Great old "point and click" video game !

One of my friends ordered those Sea Monkeys from a comic book when we were kids, H4L... he had them about a week and then he left their little tank world on the windowsill on a cold night and when he woke up the whole thing was frozen solid. Poor little Sea Monkeys never had a chance...

I remember as a kid I used to bug my parents to buy me some "Sea Monkeys". I used to adds for them in comics and magazines. I wanted to create a whole kingdom of them. I never got any though.

One of my friends ordered those Sea Monkeys from a comic book when we were kids, H4L... he had them about a week and then he left their little tank world on the windowsill on a cold night and when he woke up the whole thing was frozen solid. Poor little Sea Monkeys never had a chance...

Eric Brittingham told me those sea monkeys are just brine shrimp.

The major advantage Sea Monkeys had over regular monkeys is that Sea Monkeys do not fling poo at you.

:lol:

The major advantage Sea Monkeys had over regular monkeys is that Sea Monkeys do not fling poo at you.

:rofl2: Well, they might...but I suppose it just moves very slowly through the water and disperses before actually reaching you (or the glass side of the aquarium I should say).

:rofl2: Well, they might...but I suppose it just moves very slowly through the water and disperses before actually reaching you (or the glass side of the aquarium I should say).

Never thought of that... but then, their microscopic poo would probably not cause much damage to your clothing anyway

Never thought of that... but then, their microscopic poo would probably not cause much damage to your clothing anyway

Here's some great info on Sea Monkeys.

http://www.sea-monkeys.com/html/aboutsm/whatarethey.html

I once owned some see monkies, but they thought they were bad asses. Mainly because when they left the ocean to come live with me, they brought their muscles. Get it? Muscles. Man I crack myself up.

Somebody needs to clam up... :bananamac:

I once owned some see monkies, but they thought they were bad asses. Mainly because when they left the ocean to come live with me, they brought their muscles. Get it? Muscles. Man I crack myself up.

Did you have SEA monkies or SEE monkies?

Did you have SEA monkies or SEE monkies?

I meant sea monkies. Why you gotta bust my Humpback whale man? :banana: