Tattoos

Wotty

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive wanted one for about 2 years now, ill probably end up getting one when i turn 18 in a year....as for design,im thinking it has to mean something to me if im gonna have it my whole life.

i really like dogs and things and im part native american so i think it would be cool to have something that incoporates and indian brave and a wolf companion, kinda like this:

sheephuntersq0.jpg

sheephuntersq0.503cc78ea9.jpg

but a slightly different composition so its more like portrait than landscape, i love theidea of getting tattoos but i dont like the idea of them being pointless just cause they look cool....

i also thought about a skeleton/reaper with long hair and a bandana playing an electric guitar, since its guitar its still meaningful to me...

got another year to work it out but im slowly moving more towards the native american designs..

No tattoos...therefore no regrets.Hate to see them on chics-kinda makes 'em look like cheap whores if you ask me.Why a gal would want to ruin a lovely body with that sh*t.... :screwy:

haha each to their own I guess :P I like them and have 2 that are more than 10 years old so kind of faded now. armband and rib and no regrets. I wouldn't get covered but I like seeing peoples tats especially if they have meaning (mine don't). I'm planning to get one more on my lower back next month, which also means absolutely nothing and then call it quits.

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e242/tan...e3c0823352b.jpg

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e242/tan...1512127x170.jpg

I just got a tribal horse on my left upper arm/shoulder..eventually it will be a

combo of a few different things I like(gtrs,a cross and a few other things)..

all of it tribal...they don't hurt at all...IMO

No tattoos, no regrets ! ;)

how much it hurts depends on where you get them done, they hurt like hell on the back apparently...

a guy i know, whos no stranger to tattoos had this done on his back:

tatcontacttableetertcopgk1.gif

apparently he passed out from it..

i would never choose design tho!

I had another one done in the summer - another variation on the Earth, Air, Fire & Water ambigrams in an armband on my right arm - looks cool, nicely done and I like it a lot.

I had another one done in the summer - another variation on the Earth, Air, Fire & Water ambigrams in an armband on my right arm - looks cool, nicely done and I like it a lot.

I have to agreeeeeee .... he came ooop north showing them off ..... they loooked reet nice. Champion lad ...aye.

No tats here, I've always wanted to get one though, but I don't think there is one cool enough for me to live with it the rest of my life.

But .... I always wanted the Aerosmith wings on my arm.......then they went all MTV.

I'd like the Jouney Scarab with the wings as a multicoloured band around my upper arm / bicep area though....but without the band name...in a kind of stylised Departure motif....that I could live with for life......but I'm a scaredy cat so I guess I'll never have it done.

No tats here, I've always wanted to get one though, but I don't think there is one cool enough for me to live with it the rest of my life.

But .... I always wanted the Aerosmith wings on my arm.......then they went all MTV.

I'd like the Jouney Scarab with the wings as a multicoloured band around my upper arm / bicep area though....but without the band name...in a kind of stylised Departure motif....that I could live with for life......but I'm a scaredy cat so I guess I'll never have it done.

Didn't Journey go all MTV too? :whistle:

Have a sleeve of meaningful and meaningless stuff. Always wanted one and did it over the past15 or so years.

Only regret is not having enough money and understanding from the better half to get more...:)

My better half has more than me.....

• 2 weeks later...
I have 2 (at the moment) a Tribal design on my left upper arm and an Ambigram design (writing you can read upside down and back to front) taken from the book 'Angels & Demons' on my left upper arm. I probably will get another sometime, If it is something I really like like. No regrets at all - love both of 'em.

Damn fine book and the ambigrams were awesome. So do you have earth, fire, water, or air? Or is it an ambigram of something else?

ambigram.jpg

ad_ambigramsm.gif

AIR_works_blk.jpg

illuminatinegsmall.gif

1604fire_ambigram-thumb.gif

2278Water_ambigram-thumb.JPG

Couldn't find a picture of the "earth" one, but is sorta included in the first picture.

This is my sister's back that I did last summer.

Picture001.jpg

I love mine. I have 6 so far and no regrets. I do want to add to some. As far as hurting. It didn't really hurt on the outside of my arm. More like annoying. But the inside was a different story. Wow!!! It was worth it though.

I love mine. I have 6 so far and no regrets. I do want to add to some. As far as hurting. It didn't really hurt on the outside of my arm. More like annoying. But the inside was a different story. Wow!!! It was worth it though.

...and yours look great!! I'm gettin another one next saturday...

You're an addict!

You're an addict!

haha..I think you have a few more than me..ya junkie..

• 3 weeks later...
My Tribal Horse tat

DSCF0033.jpg

My First tat..a scroll

DSCF0035.jpg

DSCF0034.jpg

That my boy is very nice indeed. :drink:

I am looking into another one, so stay tuned for further happenings.

My Tribal Horse tat

DSCF0033.jpg

My First tat..a scroll

DSCF0035.jpg

DSCF0034.jpg

That my boy is very nice indeed. :drink:

I am looking into another one, so stay tuned for further happenings.

Thanks Jez...yours are great!! I can't wait to see the new one!! :banger:

If I ever got a tattoo it would have to have a lot of meaning. There are only two things I can think of that would ever make me get one. The first would be Rozy Coyote. I don't know why, but I've just always thought it would be cool. The other would be Mello Yello. I love that drink like you could never know. I do realize that I would feel really silly having that on my arm 10-20+ years down the road. The stuff is pretty much history already. Nobody will know what the hell it is by then.