Get me out

Wotty

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being such an asshat and all, does he really think we'd buy anything from him after that? :blink:

hhhheyyy....!

azzhat.gif

:anon: I admit, your use of the smiley in the recent past makes me think of that term more often but for the record, I use it quite often. It's so... appropriate... for so many... B)

:anon: I admit, your use of the smiley in the recent past makes me think of that term more often but for the record, I use it quite often. It's so... appropriate... for so many... B)

sorry.... earlier headache was impairing the brain-to-keyboard function...

that was supposed to say....

hhhheyyy....! you forgot to add the smiley!

azzhat.gif

:)

Well,it's unrest in this idyllic rest home.Some Jabber the Hut look-a-like has fallen out with me as he's under the impression I've stolen his top-dog crown,what a wanker !!!!!!!!

Anyway.WHO'S THE FUCKIN'DADDY NOW !!!!!!!!! :P:P:P:P:P

Well,I'm on the craft room computer,but the price I have to pay is to do some bloody pottery.Still, the tunnel for my escape is nearly finished.I just have to evade the guards,I mean carers,and I'm out,I hope!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Well,it possibly can't get any worse :angry: To use the computer now,they're saying I have partake in kiddie word games,have a newspaper read to me,along with the others and knitting and crochet have been mentioned.Please 'kin help me !!!!! P.S The Jabba the Hut look-a-like rammed me with his electric wheelchair this morning.So I offered the fat-twat outside,he declined,and with tears in his eyes he scooted off.What a wanker !!! If you saw him you'd understand....

WHO'S THE FUCKIN' DADDY !!!!!!!!!!!

Well,it possibly can't get any worse :angry: To use the computer now,they're saying I have partake in kiddie word games,have a newspaper read to me,along with the others and knitting and crochet have been mentioned.Please 'kin help me !!!!! P.S The Jabba the Hut look-a-like rammed me with his electric wheelchair this morning.So I offered the fat-twat outside,he declined,and with tears in his eyes he scooted off.What a wanker !!! If you saw him you'd understand....

WHO'S THE FUCKIN' DADDY !!!!!!!!!!!

Not out yet, eh? :(

At least you're the fuckin' daddy. :drink:

How's that escape tunnel going Wotty? Almost done?

I've just got past the guardroom but I'm still short of the woods....

Be careful or they'll put you in the cooler like Steve McQueen in The Great Escape.

Be careful or they'll put you in the cooler like Steve McQueen in The Great Escape.

He could also be tunneling in a circle like in the cartoons and just wind up in the Warden's office

He could also be tunneling in a circle like in the cartoons and just wind up in the Warden's office

:lol: That would definitely suck.

:lol: That would definitely suck.

You know, this could be why he hasn't tunneled out yet...

Maybe the spoon he's been using as a shovel broke? Get this guy a new spoon!