exizt (x-izt)

hello this is staryder1 last time i posted a comment about this person i left it up to everybody else to figure out who it was until he came on and told his side so i iwill tell you who he is from the begining it is Mr. Mike Butt aka impossible rock he currently has the 2nd Exizt cd they are know as X-izt on their 2nd release intitled Giants Of Yore starting bid at 125.00 or buy it now for 250.00 well go to heavyharmonies and look up Exizts 1st cd and at the comments section the daughter of the lead singer is selling them for 40.00 to include shipping much better deal i just bought one this is just another example how Mr. butt is trying to ripe off collectors by charging 3xs a much minumun for a cd you can get right now i posted this to help out collectors who want a great cd and not to buy from a seller whose trying to take avantage

PS DAN (owner of HH) i did this as a service so collectors can buy more cds by spending only 40.00 instead of a minumum of 125.00

THANK YOU,

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello this is staryder1 last time i posted a comment about this person i left it up to everybody else to figure out who it was until he came on and told his side so i iwill tell you who he is from the begining it is Mr. Mike Butt aka impossible rock he currently has the 2nd Exizt cd they are know as X-izt on their  2nd release intitled Giants Of Yore starting bid at 125.00 or buy it now for 250.00 well go to heavyharmonies and look up Exizts 1st cd and at the comments section the daughter of the lead singer is selling them for 40.00 to include shipping much better deal i just bought one this is just another example how Mr. butt is trying to ripe off  collectors by charging 3xs a much minumun for a cd you can get right now i posted this to help out collectors who want a great cd and not to buy from a seller whose trying to take avantage

PS DAN (owner of HH) i did this as a service so collectors can buy more cds by spending only 40.00 instead of a minumum of 125.00

THANK YOU,

What's with the bashing. Not everybody that  buys on Ebay reads every comment left by others on HH. Can Michael go for a shit without you leaving a comment, or are we going to hear about how much his stinks more than others. (not saying your shit stinks more Michael :P )  Was it common knowledge that the lead singers daughter was selling them for 40$, NO! You could have done like Koogles did with the Quota - Stick To Your Guns cd's, and tell everyone without bringing another seller down. Koogles told us the disc was for sale for 22$ on CD baby and didn't blast those on Ebay for selling for more than that.

If somebody wants to pay for what Michael is selling, than that is great, good for Michael. If not than look elsewhere.

• 2023 Gold Donors

:agree: Though I may not agree with the way people inflate the prices on ebay, I think this was more a personal attack at MButt. If you wanted to let everyone know about a cheaper method of getting the cd, you should have done like zacharyamelie suggested and put it out in a post (with the sellers contact info).

Just my opinion.

Sorry staryder, but this is the wrong way to go about this. Bashing on well established members here doesn't fare well. If you have a problem with someone, just PM them, or as someone else suggested, just make a post that a certain cd is available for XXX price from XXX seller. Then you name no names and don't stir up a beehive :drink:

PS, when you make a post, it's alot easier to read when you actually use punctuation such as periods, commas and capitolize the first word of the next sentence.....just a thought

If somebody wants to pay for what Michael is selling, than that is great, good for Michael. If not than look elsewhere.

:agree: Exactly!!! No one is being forced...

This is your second attempt at stabbing Michael, mr. staryder1. Really coming off like a whiny little bitch, and sorry......but I've got the market cornered on that little commodity.

Maybe I've got it all wrong......but isn't this a business? Isn't the idea in business to make money?

Suck it up and be a big boy if you're gonna run with the big boys.

Thanks to T-Bone, Zacharyamelie, Headbanger4life & Bubbasmamma for being the good people you are.....I don't want to get going on another waste of time thread started by anyone who can type.....oops I mean anyone who can't type (Punctuation)...lol....just want to say I sell to those who want to buy...those that don't that is cool too......I do want to ad I do adjust my prices if something seems out of whack....if things don't sell I do go down with the prices...the object is to sell and make some money.....that is why they are called sales not giveaways.....it is kind of like that car dealership somebody works at.....I am sure they give their cars away at cost...never making a profit...eh starry??? :)

i was just voicing my opionion i thought this was the thread Good and Bad Traders, Buyers, and Sellers doesnt anybody see my side what all you stick up for Mike Butt are you scared or what your going to pay him a minimum of 125.00 for a cd wheen you can get it for 40.00 just trying to help fellow collectors out

I don't think anyone here was going after you, but the way you posted it seemed like you were purposly trying to get at mbutt. I just thought it would be ebtter to make a post stating that XXX cd was available for XXX dollars through XXX seller. That way, you never have to face things like this. I appreciate the info you gave and the fact that you were letting us all in on possibly a great deal and cd, just like koogles did with the Quota cd, but making mbutt look like the bad guy wasn't too cool. Ever think that he maybe didn't know that the sister or wife chick was selling them? How many people were still trying to sell Hotboy on eBay for $100-300 when the lead singer actually started selling unused copies? It's not like those other sellers were crooks, they just didn't know. Just a thought.....

i was just voicing my opionion i thought this was the thread Good and Bad Traders, Buyers, and Sellers doesnt anybody see my side what all you stick up for Mike Butt are you scared or what your going to pay him a minimum of 125.00 for a cd wheen you can get it for 40.00 just trying to help fellow collectors out

:blink: What?

Whatever.......it's not just that I'm sticking up for Mike. I don't really even KNOW Mike (he never talks to ME :P) ....... it's just the tone of your post and the way you went about it.

I ain't only sticking up for Michael, although he is a great guy. It's just that it is OK to make money when selling cd's. Isn't it the American way? Canadian as well! I sell cd's to make money and to introduce new bands to music lovers. If people knew how much I pay for some cd's and then turn around and make a profit, it would make some people cringe. Lets just say Donald Trump would move away from real estate and sell cd's with the profit that can be made. :P OK maybe not.

I try to stay out of all the complaint threads here, but I had to reply to this one.

First of all: can we beat a dead horse a little more? Did you also know that Retrospect Records sells cd-r's? Give me a fucking break.

Second: Don't be a pussy and hide behind the 'I was just voicing my opinion' bullshit. I hate that shit. If you want to degrade someone do it in PM. Don't bring shit like this into our forum, and then hide behide the 'it's just my opinion' line.

If you have a problem with someone deal with it on a one-on-one basis. Don't think you are going to come in here and try to undermine a respected member and get away with it. Leave the childish shit at the door, and leave the baseball bat in your car. The horse is already dead.

Well my personal opinion is this, I believe staryder had good intentions with his post, and yes he went about it the wrong way, he should not have started pointing fingers. But with some of the other replies, i feel inclined to give my opinion as well....It has been stated it is all about "making money", and i agree to that to an extent, but there is a big difference in "making money" and totally "raping someone"......Not saying this is the case with Michael at all, but for example, if he paid $40 and is turning around and saying ok i will sell it for $125, that is taking advantage ala raping someone......And that is the problem with alot of sellers nowadays, they tend to take advantage trying to make a huge profit, which is to is just wrong.....But also as has been stated, if you don't like the price don't buy it...Believe me it will come along again.......

just want to say I sell to those who want to buy...those that don't that is cool too

O, how I hate when a member try to crucify another member. I already felt that. Yes, matters like this can be done through pm. :agree: I also understand staryder's good intentions BUT just what mbutt has typed on his post, he sells to those who want to buy. I think most of us here know where to get what on a cheaper price thanks to the sharing of info on this Message Board. So, he's not shoving his CDs to us. That is what I think about 90% of the advertisers here in the U.S. (who pushes ad agencies to come up with terrible ads), if one person doesn't want my product or service then I can always sell to the next person. Got what I mean?

so staryder1..u r willing to dish out over 580 bucks for a kidd wikkid / s/t ..so if all of a sudden that ebay seller that is selling the kidd wikkid has another original and ebays it after u win 1..and the 2nd KW/ s/t goes for 300..are u gonna bitch about it.....

staryder1 pm to me (below)

thanks for keeping an eye on what im bidding on i feel so special big difference on cds between izist and kidd wickked you jack

so staryder1..u r willing to dish out over 580 bucks for a kidd wikkid / s/t ..so if all of a sudden that ebay seller that is selling the kidd wikkid has another original and ebays it after u win 1..and the 2nd KW/ s/t goes for 300..are u gonna bitch about it.....

its my opinion look he lowered the price!!!!!

of course I lowered my price....most things that don't sell get lowered....unlike your cars......lol....just keep in mind no matter how low my prices go, you can never bid or buy them from me....lolololol....no matter how bad you want to.......you will have to do your research and find them for yourself.....

also...looks like you are going to lose your kidd wikkid, too bad.......... :P

yeah mbutt i lost kidd wickked and i wouldnt want to deal with you if yo were the last cd seller in the universe lolololol :butt:  :butt:  you didnt win it either mr. butt

check out the "what cd's did you buy this week" section...I did pick up the kidd wikkid over the weekend at a great price......so I dropped out of the bidding and retracted my $700 bid, I paid $350 including overnight shipping.......... :P

yeah mbutt i lost kidd wickked and i wouldnt want to deal with you if yo were the last cd seller in the universe lolololol :butt:  :butt:  you didnt win it either mr. butt

Uhhhhh.....when did Dan start allowing 12 year olds to post here? :blink:

check out the "what cd's did you buy this week" section...I did pick up the kidd wikkid over the weekend at a great price......so I dropped out of the bidding and retracted my $700 bid, I paid $350 including overnight shipping.......... :P

Mmm guys, I definitely dont want to get between the hammer and the anvil, but I think you are going too far in this... some forum werbal war is okay and I can see both points in this argument, but once you start making hostile ebay attacks it could get very ugly in a downfall... better stop for a second and think about it,

just my 2 cents

I agree with Stormspell this has gotten ridiculous.........Let it die for godsake......It is obvious that you 2 don't like each other and no one says you have too......But as usual other people get involved and turn it into a witch-hunt. Several people have stated Staryder should've been more tactful when making the post and done things different. But no one has said a thing about the statement about "retracting a $700 bid because they found another copy" which violates Ebay's policy altogether........So if you are going to jump on any bandwagon, look at all the facts. One is just as guilty as the other. So like i said let it die this is not worth it and is just plain bullshit...........

Lon

I agree with Stormspell this has gotten ridiculous.........Let it die for godsake......It is obvious that you 2 don't like each other and no one says you have too......But as usual other people get involved and turn it into a witch-hunt. Several people have stated Staryder should've been more tactful when making the post and done things different. But no one has said a thing about the statement about "retracting a $700 bid because they found another copy" which violates Ebay's policy altogether........So if you are going to jump on any bandwagon, look at all the facts. One is just as guilty as the other. So like i said let it die this is not worth it and is just plain bullshit...........

Lon

As usual Lon you like to jump in on both sides of an argument..."staryder1 is wrong but so is mike"...listen....I did not start this...it is always him re-starting this old arguement..it gets old but I am not going to sit here and take abuse.......as far as my ebay bid goes....you can retract a bid for certian reasons....the one I used is I bid the wrong amount....which was true in the fact that I was no longer happy at winning the cd at $700....since I got one far cheaper....but ebay requires you to enter your correct bid immediatly after retraction so I did enter the smaller bid, (per ebay rules), I would have taken the kidd wikkid at even though I had one.....obviously that bid was out bid quickly....anyway.....I agree guys this is old shit...nothing new here...but when I am attacked I will defend myself.....in anyway I can......sometimes with a joke....other times I will in other ways....but I don't want to sit here and take abuse....would you????

Actually Mike i see things from both sides.....both of you are wrong, Staryder is wrong for bringing here, and you are wrong for repsonding the way you did.....how bout this why don't both of you grow up, you claim it is abuse, dude it is text, and if text hurts your feelings you don't need to be here in the 1st place....I have the right to state my opinion, i didn't respond taking sides, like alot of others have. Let it die, grown up and be men......

Actually Mike i see things from both sides.....both of you are wrong, Staryder is wrong for bringing here, and you are wrong for repsonding the way you did.....how bout this why don't both of you grow up, you claim it is abuse, dude it is text, and if text hurts your feelings you don't need to be here in the 1st place....I have the right to state my opinion, i didn't respond taking sides, like alot of others have. Let it  die, grown up and be men......

wow lon, it is easy to say all that great stuff when you are not the one being attacked or jabbed at...I have seen how you react when someone accuses you of keeping an OBI strip....lol....you didn't take it lying down and neither do I.....I am sure there are always going to be 2 sides to this as there was 2 sides to your obi strip saga....but I will say it again....I never started this thread...look who did....but once it is started I have a right to defend myself.......

I do agree with you and stormspell that this thread is a waste of time....I thought so in the beginning.....but it is hard not to get caught up in it.....as for "growing up" I am sure I will...just like you did when you were attacked by someone....reacted childishly...then you grew up too.....but I am sure I will always be a little childish...lol..... :)