thomas ringseis

Hello everyone! Does anyone out there in HH land know a person named Thomas Ringseis?He's from Austria and wants to trade with me but I've never heard of him.He inniated the trade but wants me to send him the cds first.Normally this is not a problem but seeing he's from another country and never trading with him before, was wondering if someone would give him a good recommendation so I could send him the cds and begin the trade.This is NOT to say anything bad about him just taking percautions here. dolphins13magic@aol.com

thanks to all

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have sold cd's to Thomas and his friend Gerry, (no shit, Tom and Gerry), on several occasions on ebay, they won some of my auctions, and were some what slow to pay, but did pay and all was ok....now that is alot different than a trade, in a trade you have no ebay or paypal to fall back on, so I would recommend being cautious, I probably would not send my items first, unless you find someone who has actually traded with him successfully, that is about all I know on him.......good luck!

Michael

Hello everyone! Does anyone out there in HH land know a person named Thomas Ringseis?He's from Austria and wants to trade with me but I've never heard of him.He inniated the trade but wants me to send him the cds first.Normally this is not a problem but seeing he's from another country and never trading with him before, was wondering if someone would give him a good recommendation so I could send him the cds and begin the trade.This is NOT to say anything bad about him just taking percautions here.    dolphins13magic@aol.com

thanks to all

I have sold cd's to Thomas and his friend Gerry, (no shit, Tom and Gerry), on several occasions on ebay, they won some of my auctions, and were some what slow to pay, but did pay and all was ok....now that is alot different than a trade, in a trade you have no ebay or paypal to fall back on, so I would recommend being cautious, I probably would not send my items first, unless you find someone who has actually traded with him successfully, that is about all I know on him.......good luck!

Michael

Hello everyone! Does anyone out there in HH land know a person named Thomas Ringseis?He's from Austria and wants to trade with me but I've never heard of him.He inniated the trade but wants me to send him the cds first.Normally this is not a problem but seeing he's from another country and never trading with him before, was wondering if someone would give him a good recommendation so I could send him the cds and begin the trade.This is NOT to say anything bad about him just taking percautions here.     dolphins13magic@aol.com

thanks to all

Thanks Michael . I kind of thought the same thing but don't want to offend him.He says he's been ripped off before with people not sending his cds,but the thing is i have plenty of people leaving positive postings in the good/bad traders forum.Seeing that i don't have even one negative posting I think he should send his first.I appreciate your input ! :agree:

I second Michael on that one. I would use extreme caution with this Thomas guy, very slow payer on Ebay, had to send reminder after reminder, threats finally worked. :P

Cheers, Dave

i have never dealt with this person, but i can tell you first hand, if they came to you with a trade proposal and then wants you to send the cd's first and states they have been ripped off many times, well to me that is a red flag to avoid.....I thing i would just drop the trade.....but that is just my opinion......

Later

Lon

Hmmm......I think it depends. If you're doing just a CDR trade....what have you got to lose, but your time and a coupla bucks in supplies? Maybe to gain a new trading partner, or even a friend.

If they're real and / or valuable CDs.......I think I'd pass... -_-

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
ANYONE HAS INFO ABOUT THIS ID FROM AUSTRIA?

hardrockkiller

I think this might be Thomas again. Horrible eBayer, no replies to emails, already 2 negatives since hitting eBay back in October. I will be giving this person their 3rd negative if I don't get payment for the HYPER FORMANCE CD they won.

yep, hardrockkiller is Thomas or his other alias Gerry, also this is another of his new ones, aorfan2006, he just paid me via western union for the cd's he won under both id's......

• 1 month later...

thats the guy who won my auctions.... i suggest everyone block him even though hes got positive ratings so far.

However, he didnt get my cd, i sold it to someone else and so i am happy :) - there was no way i was letting him get it. He even admitted to scamming people with at least 12 different aliases.

He was just trying to win my auction

This is his new ID:

rockfreak-gerdsch

So far only positive feeds, but I him and chances of getting paid are very low.

Yeah, that guy's bidding on one of my CD's right now as well.

http://cgi.ebay.com/JERRY-RIX-sings-DIANNE...1QQcmdZViewItem

He's the high bidder at $78.00 right now but I doubt I'll give him the CD in case he wins...

Some months back he won another CD in my auction with one of his old ID's "melodicrockfreak". He never paid and never ever even replied to several emails. I should have given him a negative feedback back then!

Cheers

Ralfster

• 2 weeks later...

His new ebay ID is:

raritaeten-gerdsch

I bought the rare CD Alyson Avenue - "Presence of Mind" from him and everything worked out very well !!

• 3 weeks later...

I gave raritaeten-gerdsch one chance and guess what, he screwed up. He never paid, nor did he ever communicate with me. So he received an unpaid bidders strike and I blocked him again.

Well Gerry or Tom finally communicated after the non paying strike.

Ok ,when you think this is ok for you,but i am not Tom.I am gerry and makes allways good sells and Trades.I am not guilt does i not answer.From my Father is he wife death and now i have not time for the Internet but i forget to write you - thats my guilt

Sorry

Gerry

I think he is trying to say that he is Gerry and not Tom and that another family member has died...again. How many family members and tragedies can one man have. Oh wait I forgot about James Arwine...I guess alot.

I'm not claiming to be a good detective, but if he did not go on the internet for the past 2 weeks, why did he leave feedback for other Ebayers?

http://feedback.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?V...&item=-1&de=off

If he had time to leave feedback for others, why not take the time to answer a non paying claim?

Caught in a lie!

Nice try!

Just got another reply.

Hello,

i have forget to answer does i in hungary.I was with my Father in Hungary,He´s wife have a home in Hungary and in Linz.We have many Works in Hungary with she´s death.Sorry.I can send you the money at monday in a letter.Is this ok for you?

I hope it

Best greeting Gerry

Now I'm confused. I need a translator or something. I think he's Father'S wife is dead, would that make her his Mother or not? Anyways, he just can't get it through his head the cd was sold to the second highest bidder, I wish he would stop emailing me. An Austrian Sean Kauffman, OH GOD NO!!!!!

"I wish he would stop emailing me. An Austrian Sean Kauffman, OH GOD NO!!!!!"

Oh God, lets hope not, Don't even think it Dave, one is enough! :)

• 4 months later...